Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2

How about Gia Manek as Gehna? What do you think?

Poll

Rashmi Sharma can take Giaa Manek as Gehna. How's that?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

To those who are wondering what am I doing here. Well it's Lockdown which forced me to watch this show's repeat telecast and for the first time, I saw it episode wise as it got entertaining and Sometimes cringy at times. 

I have seen this series in lockdown from its start, as it is being telecasted on Star Plus & Star Utsav literally whole day!🀣

Gia Manek was the perfect Gopi and Rucha Hasabnis was the perfect Rashi. Gia Manek has made what Gopi is today and later on, Devolina replaced her and played Gopi. Initially, I did not liked the replacement but then Devolina did a good job as new Gopi.

Anyway, if someone who has followed this show from the start, they must be knowing how innocently Giaa has played Gopi. I liked her acting so much that I watched their interviews offline, where Gia, Rucha , Nazim and Vishal and even Rupal patel were seen enjoying with each other. ????

So here is a suggestion, when they were casting for Gehna's role. Rashmi Sharma, the producer should and could have thought of Gia Manek as Gehna. 

Reasons are simple:

1. Gia Manek rocked as Gopi Bahu and made this show popular in the start 

2. Nobody can forget that laptop washing episode by Gopi ????

3. Gia looked amazing as innocent Gopi.

4. Gia made viewers connect with Gopi's character.

I'm not her fan or anything. But having seen this series, I think Gia deserves a chance. When Devolina is returning ad Gopi, then Goa could be the new Gehna as well. 

Just a thought.πŸ€—

What do you guys think??

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now that the leads have been finalized I don't think we have a chance of getting Gia back in the show. But surely I would love to watch Gia in a new project 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Now that the leads have been finalized I don't think we have a chance of getting Gia back in the show. But surely I would love to watch Gia in a new project 

Hi how are you doing?πŸ˜€

Remember, KTLK forum?

Well it's Indian TV, and show has not started yet. So there's still chance for Gia to come onboard. So yeah, I mean if she can be part of this show, it would be really amazing. πŸ˜€

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi how are you doing?πŸ˜€

Well it's Indian TV, and show has not started yet. So there's still chance for Gia to come onboard. So yeah, I mean if she can be part of this show, it would be really amazing. πŸ˜€

Hello Dev ... nice to see you here !!

I like Devo more than Gia because I started watching the season#1 later .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hello Dev ... nice to see you here !!

I like Devo more than Gia because I started watching the season#1 later .

Hello Sutapa

How are you?πŸ€—

Good to see you here as well.

And woah, Congratulations you're all Pink now. πŸ˜€

Ahaan.... Yeah I understand. Devo has done a fine job too and she's already reprising her role as Gopi. But I'm saying Gia can play Gehna now in second season. If you have seen Saathiya from episode 1, then you would know how innocently Gia has acted as Gopi. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hello Sutapa

How are you?πŸ€—

Good to see you here as well.

And woah, Congratulations you're all Pink now. πŸ˜€

Ahaan.... Yeah I understand. Devo has done a fine job too and she's already reprising her role as Gopi. But I'm saying Gia can play Gehna now in second season. If you have seen Saathiya from episode 1, then you would know how innocently Gia has acted as Gopi. 

I remember You, me and Ahaanaa ... we used to be in the same forum ...which one was it ?? Where you n me were updating ?? Those were the days 

Yes see I am all pink now ...

Stickers de Amor para Descargar

Thanks for your good wishes ....

yes later I watched the initial episodes after the show went off air ... but still I like Devi more than Gia ... May be it’s a personal liking because Devo is a bong πŸ˜‰ So like subconsciously it’s my preference.. hope you understand . But if Gia joins this season in any role I am sure I will like her too πŸ‘πŸΌ

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I remember You, me and Ahaanaa ... we used to be in the same forum ...which one was it ?? Where you n me were updating ?? Those were the days 

Yes see I am all pink now ...

Stickers de Amor para Descargar

Thanks for your good wishes ....

yes later I watched the initial episodes after the show went off air ... but still I like Devi more than Gia ... May be it’s a personal liking because Devo is a bong πŸ˜‰ So like subconsciously it’s my preference.. hope you understand . But if Gia joins this season in any role I am sure I will like her too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Those were the golden carefree days. Honestly, I don't remember the forum name now, as it's been years now. πŸ˜…πŸ‘» 

By the way, how's Aahaana? I don't see her anywhere in the forum. 

My Pleasure 😎.

Yes I understand and it's OK.πŸ˜€

No, as per news Gia is joining Bigg Boss now so I don't think she will be coming back to tv serials this early.