Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I am not going to agree to 50 percent of people do weed and is nashedi so don't make fuss

What is the proof that about the claim 50 percent 

It is illegal is India .Period 

If the law decides that arrest everyone who is found doing that I wont mind 

Go ahead and do that !!!

And don't judge people,and my life my choice does not apply here as long as it's illegal 

Agar itne pyaar aa rhi nashedo pe to  first fight for making it legal in India tab Apne vichar prastut kijiye

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

I am not going to agree to 50 percent of people do weed and is nashedi so don't make fuss

What is the proof that about the claim 50 percent 

It is illegal is India .Period 

If the law decides that arrest everyone who is found doing that I wont mind 

Go ahead and do that !!!

And don't judge people,and my life my choice does not apply here as long as it's illegal 

Agar itne pyaar aa rhi nashedo pe to  first fight for making it legal in India tab Apne vichar prastut kijiye

hi prerna , yaha roz shocking cheezein padhti hu

weed helps in mediaction thts why rhea right in mrdicating him pus here sushant and his famiy is abused . he is called druggie here and someone even called him molestor 

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I thought you were gonna mention COVID and the Economy which is what they should be focusing on.

Woh kya hota hai? That is not important. 

Acc to Arnab our GDP, economy is doing well and as for Times Now contraction in GDP is of not an important matter.

Farmers protest, student protest holds no importance.

The Nation wants to know :

" What did Rhea eat. Which color dress did she wear?"

Edited by raj80 - 3 years ago
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kurkure26

hi prerna , yaha roz shocking cheezein padhti hu

weed helps in mediaction thts why rhea right in mrdicating him pus here sushant and his famiy is abused . he is called druggie here and someone even called him molestor 

Hi dear ☺️

Haan some people have that opinion but leave it .

My point was in general not only bcoz of SSR

And usko to marrne k baad bhi blame Karna chaloo rhega ,few things are always consistent 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GumGum

Ayurveda didn't suggest balti bhar bhar ke gomutra peeyo. Just like consuming bottles full of cough syrup is harmful for health similarly ainvay ainvay hi drinking glass full of gomutra is harmful. If one has some health condition and s/he wants to opt for Ayurveda,and Ayurveda suggests gomutra, s/he can take it according to prescription, measured doses for a limited period. Akki is not only lying to gullible Hindus he even endorsing taking this harmful thing daily.

The amount of toxic waste we put in the environment, and the cows eat it. I can imagine how good for health it is 😆

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If we ever had our priorities set we may not even be in a such a mess today. 

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

FYI: He isn't the first one, Morarji Desai supposedly used to drink it too. Google Morarji Desai if he is unfamiliar. 

And most important, what Rhea and Sara's action (if confirmed may)  affect society. AK drinking what he drinks shouldn't bother anyone other than his family.

Edited by Dimdim - 3 years ago
J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

FYI: He isn't the first one, Morarji Desai supposedly used to drink it too. Google Morarji Desai if he is unfamiliar. 

And most important, what Rhea and Sara's action (if confirmed may)  affect society. AK drinking what he drinks shouldn't bother anyone other than his family.

nobody should drink piss.. end of story 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: J3601

nobody should drink piss.. end of story 

This made me 🤢 and😆 at the same time.