Mukesh chabbra to take legal action against rhea - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

There is no official list, all madeup by Times Now. I think every one whose name would come through these fake news peddlers should threaten to sue. Only then these vulture media would hesitate to take names, make fake lists.

Originally posted by Sabhayata

yes she can be called a criminal for procuring drugs for SSR. Did NCB say she procured for herself? I think it’s only SSR. But ya she can’t be called a liar for taking names. Since case is being investigated. So let’s see what NCB finally says.

Did u hear SSR'S side of story , then how can u say she procuring drugs 4 him only. If rhea should get fair trial , so ssr 2 should fair trial .

Infact acc 2 latest video , lie of rhea got caught that she dont consume drug but along with ssr was consuming drugs.

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Did u hear SSR'S side of story , then how can u say she procuring drugs 4 him only. If rhea should get fair trial , so ssr 2 should fair trial .

Infact acc 2 latest video , lie of rhea got caught that she dont consume drug but along with ssr was consuming drugs.

I don’t believe in videos or twitter rumours or Rhea or any one else. Only what agencies say or will say. The above statement is not mine. It’s what NCB’s official statement is saying. Go and check NCB’s official remand statement. It says Rhea is in remand for procuring and financing drugs for SSR. That is all. That is the only proof they have. They don’t even have any proof that Rhea consumed drugs hence it’s not even mentioned. Only one thing has been proved in this entire case that Rhea procured and financed drugs for SSR.

I don’t believe in videos or twitter rumours or Rhea or any one else. Only what agencies say or will say. The above statement is not mine. It’s what NCB’s official statement is saying. Go and check NCB’s official remand statement. It says Rhea is in remand for procuring and financing drugs for SSR. That is all. That is the only proof they have. They don’t even have any proof that Rhea consumed drugs hence it’s not even mentioned. Only one thing has been proved in this entire case that Rhea procured and financed drugs for SSR.

Rhea had accepted consumption 2.

Rhea had accepted consumption 2.

Again Twitter rumours. We don’t know what she has accepted or not as NCB hasn’t mentioned it. Even these names being floated around are not by NCB its again the media. We don’t know the real names. Till now NCB has only said she procured and finances  drugs for SSR. They don’t mention anything about consuming it herself in the remand copy.

Again Twitter rumours. We don’t know what she has accepted or not as NCB hasn’t mentioned it. Even these names being floated around are not by NCB its again the media. We don’t know the real names. Till now NCB has only said she procured and finances  drugs for SSR. They don’t mention anything about consuming it herself in the remand copy.

No twitter rumours. I know twitter news r not true.

Plus I wonder who released this new video coz rhea team will not release this video . I guess maybe NCB ne khud karvaya ho.

No twitter rumours. I know twitter news r not true.

Plus I wonder who released this new video coz rhea team will not release this video . I guess maybe NCB ne khud karvaya ho.

if you want to believe a video go ahead and do it. Fact is Rhea has consumed drugs is not proven. Tell me where NCB has confirmed that Rhea is in remand for consuming drugs? Please share that link with me. NCB’s only case against Rhea is that she procured and financed drugs for SSR. This is the fact. Go and check their remand copy. You and I can’t change this fact that NCB only has proof for this.  Other than that people can believe whatever they want which is what has been done till now. Will not change the fact that after so many cases against Rhea the only one which has been officially confirmed  is that she procured and financed drugs for SSR. That is it.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago

if you want to believe a video go ahead and do it. Fact is Rhea has consumed drugs is not proven. Tell me where NCB has confirmed that Rhea is in remand for consuming drugs? Please share that link with me. NCB’s only case against Rhea is that she procured and financed drugs for SSR. This is the fact. Go and check their remand copy. You and I can’t change this fact that NCB only has proof for this.  Other than that people can believe whatever they want which is what has been done till now. Will not change the fact that after so many cases against Rhea the only one which has been officially confirmed  is that she procured and financed drugs for SSR. That is it.

U stand by ur pov , I will stand by my when fr my eyes I saw her consuming drugs in d video then I will not stay is was lie coz abhi to aur bhi jhoot bahar aane .

Ko nhi janta ki vo  video  kisane post  coz definitely it is not posted by rhea pr team as video is against rhea. Kissi ne to kiya hai 

Regarding NCB rhea only shouting she was forced 2 give her baayan .

Good luck .