Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Police have not called him out. Then why can’t he ignore her statement? Why is he being so touchy that he wants to take extreme step?
This implies, he must have had something with her. Rhea, you go girl. All feminist gang is with you.

Maybe drugs is a touchy subject for him.. As long as he is taking the legal route, there is nothing wrong with it

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Can only speak for myself.. The No one is believing wala part I can't vouch for😆

I will wait for the final report by ED and CBI to form my judgement about that case

then let’s wait for NCB to investigate Rhea’s statement before calling her a liar. See there are statements that have been given against Rhea and she has given statement against certain people. None have been proven. Only except that Rhea procured drugs for SSR. No one is calling SSR’s family a liar since the case is being investigated. Neither Rhea should be called a liar since case is being investigated. Same way Rhea can’t be vilified for killing SSR as nothing has been proven and Mukesh shouldn’t be vilified till something is proven. Same treatment for all.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

then let’s wait for NCB to investigate Rhea’s statement before calling her a liar. See there are statements that have been given against Rhea and she has given statement against certain people. None have been proven. Only except that Rhea procured drugs for SSR. No one is calling SSR’s family a liar since the case is being investigated. Neither Rhea should be called a liar since case is being investigated. Same way Rhea can’t be vilified for killing SSR as nothing has been proven and Mukesh shouldn’t be vilified till something is proven. Same treatment for all.

@ bold; Are you sure of that😆

As I said, I haven't formed any judgement about Rhea being responsible for Sushant's death.. Will wait for official reports before making my judgement 

I call her a criminal because she procured drugs for Sushant as stated by NCB and her own self too.. Thats the only thing I consider her guilty of as of now.. The rest, we will see when the reports by agencies come

flipfl0p thumbnail

Maybe drugs is a touchy subject for him.. As long as he is taking the legal route, there is nothing wrong with it

I thought you would understand what “You go girl” earlier referred to. I used the same rubbish logic and arguments the gang usually uses. 

Why do people take my sarcasm as serious statement? 

Edited by flipfl0p - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I thought you would understand what “You go girl” earlier referred to. I used the same rubbish logic and arguments the gang usually uses. 

Why do people take my sarcasm seriously? 

Ooopsie😆 apologies😆 maybe my sarcasm detection radar was off😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What's laughable about this? If he indeed is clean, and Rhea is just randomly throwing around names with no proof, he has all the legal rights to defend himself.. or are we supposed to blindly believe whoever Rhea names is indeed a druggie? Since when did she become the epitome of truth..

I am glad instead of issuing statements only, the guy decided to go down the legal route

yes...except what she says about Sushant.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Ooopsie😆 apologies😆 maybe my sarcasm detection radar was off😆

I am wondering, should I feel guilty or smile at the person who liked my post.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I am wondering, should I feel guilty or smile at the person who liked my post.

a guilty sheepish smile would do😆

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ismekya

If she was then why did she have to beg Rohit for a 2 bit role in simba when others are offered movies on platter? Have you heard annie, janvi or alia begging for roles?

Have you really fallen for this??😆😆 Begging for a role to Rohit Shetty is nothing but an eyewash, if we normal people would go to his office then we would never ever gotten any access to enter there, that's the thing. Moreover the way Rohit was describing the entire situation in Kapil Sharma show sounded like he felt honored to work with Sara. Moreover Sara was almost a part of Jawaani Jaaneman, she was supposed to play the role of Alaya, but Saif suggested her to not do the film coz he wanted her to do movies with Ranveer, Varun. Saif told himself in a recent interview. That's the reason why she got two movies in a row for her debut, and still you're telling that she doesn't get roles on platter, lol.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ bold; Are you sure of that😆

As I said, I haven't formed any judgement about Rhea being responsible for Sushant's death.. Will wait for official reports before making my judgement 

I call her a criminal because she procured drugs for Sushant as stated by NCB and her own self too.. Thats the only thing I consider her guilty of as of now.. The rest, we will see when the reports by agencies come

yes she can be called a criminal for procuring drugs for SSR. Did NCB say she procured for herself? I think it’s only SSR. But ya she can’t be called a liar for taking names. Since case is being investigated. So let’s see what NCB finally says.