Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: forza

Saif Ali Khan is not an ass liker, He is not some body who would beg any body in order to get a film for her daughter.  That's why Sara & her Mom had to struggle for them self. 

Saif said himself that he helped Sara get Simba. Sara must have also lobbied for the role directly with Rohit but that's not begging. A lot of actresses, including top actresses, lobby for roles and call up actors and directors telling them that they want to work with them. Alia did the same for Dear Zindagi. So do most actresses when they really want a particular movie.

Sara is as privileged as any other star kid. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

If it's for weed,pretty sure everyone is going down in Bollywood ðŸ˜† Rarely would you find someone in the entertainment business eho hasn't smoked pot lol. This includes strugglers as well. But if NCB has the guts to go after the actual hard drugs like cocaine,then we'll talk. The nexus of hard drugs cartel,politicians and police is well known so let's see how far NCB can go with this before the investigation is suddenly closed down due to political pressure. But it has to more than going after people for weed. This is a great chance to get to the bottom of the cocaine and heroin business. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has the power to go after them. Really powerful and really dangerous. People can end up dead. 

Like how Mexican drug cartels used to threaten even high ranking cops ..they had to choose between lead (bullet) and silver 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

When was there any official statement about anyone Rhea named?   I thought up until now it's all been rumored leaks.  if so how can one sue?

Nothing has been said officially. The media has been having a field day over gossip. But I guess Mukesh Chhabra is threatening or planning to sue in case his name comes out officially in a few days.

I don't blame him. It's good to be well prepared. Rhea should get an honest day in court and so should anyone she names. Everyone has a right to defend themselves. It's better to file a defamation case than to just give outraged statements to the media.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh.. so he's the director that as per reports Sushant was close to. Makes sense. Ofcourse even if Rhea names any random names, investigation is going to happen...and along with that bribe too. They should interrogate Kangana for names insead😆 We know who will go inside first😆

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

On what basis is he going to file a defamation suit? Rhea hasn't publicly stated his name nor has NCB issued him a summon or given any statement.

This has been started by TimesNow, so unless he is called in by NCB , he should really look at suing times now . Am I missing something?

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Now what will the roses are red 🌹 gang do? Support whom? Their baby rabbit or those who file defamation suits against the baby rabbit. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bhaiyaaji, aap bhi queue main hain.... 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Satish Maneshinde must be such a happy man....like keep the cases on Rhea coming...i will mint more and more money.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Bhaiyaaji, aap bhi queue main hain.... 

Yes Chabbra must’ve been smoking to make the films ðŸ˜†

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes Chabbra must’ve been smoking to make the films ðŸ˜†

There’s no other way he could have made the movie. Guilt by association toh banta hain! Book him in, I say