Mineil SS 'Cure me with your love- spin off' last part pg 68 on 08/12 - Page 54

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

may be it got down in the list due to our constant bickering in the discussion threads🤣 

May be . I was thinking you have no updated it. May be we were so lost from latest updates and all 🤣

aaj khush to bahut hoge tum...haiin🤣

Khush ? It's triple khush🥳We may not be this happy  seeing our own kids also 🤣

ab toh khush? ho gayi mann ki murad puri tum logo ki?smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bahut khush 🤣

🥳

Let's naccho 💃💃💃🤣

Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago

their skills were to deliver sextuplets🤣

🤣🤣 Power of MiNeil . I wish it was in one shot ☺️🤣 MiNeil can 🤣

miniel with their lots of kids was our dream

Yeah  and they look so beautiful happy chand family  

but if kids are bit rude to them then we can't take it 🤣

You are out of the league....10 bachhe...waise you let them have more than 10 kids i think in your khichdis....all raita, achaar papad cheeni paneer tikka and what not🤣🤣

See already it's sexa🤣 just 4 more to go . Like @zalima had said . It's chronology 🤣 first 1, twins, triplets, quadruplets and on and on☺️

🤣

Part 13 (last part)

Aayat went to share this news with Kabir. There she found the door was open and walked directly inside where Kabir was having arguments with his parents. “Dad, mom till when you guys will sulk over Mrs. Oberoi’s pregnancy. Get over it. Even Aayat has accepted it now.” Kabir said. “We can keep our mouth shut for the sake of your happiness but what about other people….our relatives and friends…when they will find out…how awkward it would be?” Kabir’s mom argued. “People will keep talking. They will laugh at us on our mistakes and will be jealous on our achievements but we cant change our way of thinking and life for those people…people who are our mere acquaintances. Half of them we don’t even know and never going to meet them in our life again. That’s what Kabir explained to me. It took some time to accept it but finally I made it.” Aaya treplied from the door before Kabir could have responded.

“Uncle, aunty…its you who have made me realize the importance of my family. That day when you were asking Kabir that what kind of daughter in law I will be if I am not even a good daughter….that line stuck with me….made me realise that I cant build my own family in future unless until I value my current family and their happiness. You guys taught me this and now you guys are backing off just because you fear how few unimportant people in your life will react to the news?” Aayat questioned them and Kabir’s parents hung their head down having no answers while Kabir looked at Aayat with proud smile. “Uncle, aunty I have come here to invite you to the godbharai of my mom. We are going to celebrate this happy news. If you guys can over come your fear for your children’s happiness and please do come.” Aayat said and handed over the invitation to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys, kya baat hai aaj kuch jyada josh mein lag rahe ho? Oh kahi triplets ki aane ki khushi to nahi hai?” Vikas laughed at Ayush and Armaan as they were playing good and Vikas was loosing so he started making fun of them to distract them. “What triplets? Kya baat kar raha hai yaar matlab ab ye dono pakke baby sitter ban jayenge bachhe sambhalte sambhalte.” Rohan also came not wanting to loose a chance to make fun of twins. “Kamaal hai yaar tumhare papa…unke charan dhoke peene chahiye…matlab is umr mein bhi ye kamaal kaise kar liya unhone?” Another friend Amit cracked joke.

“Oye Vikaas, tune sahi samjha. Aaj ke game mein itna josh isliye hain kyunki triplets hone ki khushi sambhale nahi sambhal rahi.” Ayush answered. “And hum babysitter ban jayenge usse jyada khushi is baat ki hai ki future ke teen teen basketball champ aane wale hain….phir na hume tum jaise loosers ki jarurat hi nahi padegi.” Ayush replied to Rohan. “Yeah! Imagine, we will be team Oberoi.”Armaan said and laughed out loud. “Aur Amit, tum hamare dad ke charan dhoke piyo ya na piyo….atleast apne dad se kehna ki wo hamare dad se kuch tips jarur le le…wo kya hai na…aajkal hum roz unhe sex clinic ke chakkar kaat te hue dekh rahe hain...dad se mil lenge ….free mein help ho jayegi.” Armaan shared the little secret he was holding upto now just to use it at the right time and he got this amazing opportunity. Vikas and Rohan were speechless and Amit was downright embarrassed that he couldn’t say anything further. Both the twins had the last laugh and hi fived each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Behenji, suna hai aapki poti phir se maa banne wali hai wo bhi teen teen bachho ki? Kaunsi chakki ka aata khaati hai? Zara hume bhi batao.” One Mohalla aunty started gossiping and laughed at Biji and Naeem bi while they were buying vegetables. “Bata toh main dungi par maaf karna behenji…aap to meri umr ke ho…is umr mein maa bankar kya karoge?” Biji mocked her. Mohalla aunty gasped and was about to reply when Naeem bi had a savage comeback. “Arre wo chhodo ye batao ki maa banoge kaise….aapke mister to chal base….koi buddha pasand aa gaya hai kya?” Mohalla aunty was embarrassed as left the place muttering something under her breath angrily while Biji and Naeem bi shared a laugh along with vegetable vendor.

All of them had learn to deal with people and gave suitable reply to them in defence now they just laughed it off and didn’t take anything to the heart. Moreover they had learn the value of family and supporting each other in tough times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sit quietly. Don’t move or else you will get hurt by the pin.” Neil instructed Mini when she tried to move away from the mirror. “Neil, stop it, ab main khud kar lungi. Abhi tak toh tumne mujhe sajaya hai na…ab dupatta toh main lagaa hi sakti hoon.” Mini replied. “No way, today I will do everything for you. I will be at your service from now as its already your 7th month.” Neil said and he continued to make her wear dupatta on her head. After struggling with her jwellery for sometime he looked at Mini and noticed a something missing. He took out a bindi packet from the drawer and put it on her forehead. “Now you look perfect.” He announced.

Mini for the first time looked up in the mirror to check herself. “Say something. Have I done anything wrong?” Neil asked when she stayed quiet. “No, I am trying to remember when was the last time I looked this beautiful….and I couldn’t find the answer.” Mini said looking at him lovingly. “You are just saying this for my happiness.” Neil said as he didn’t believe her. “Nope, I got ready myself all the times so may be my makeup was perfect, my dress was fine but today you have made me ready so it’s the glow of your love that’s making me look ethereal. ”Mini answered and touched his cheek. Neil kissed her forehead. “Come lets go. Everyone must be waiting for us.”

Mini came out of the room. Neil was holding her one hand and his other hand was placed protectively around her waist. Everyone looked at their favorite couple.Neil was looking handsome in off white kurta payjama while Mini was looking breathtakingly beautiful in pink punjabi suit with golden border and heavy golden embroidered dupatta and matching jwellry.

“Mom,you are looking awesome.” Twins ran towards Mini. “Hey! Watch out. You cant jump around her now.” Neil admonished them. “Oops sorry dad.” Ayush replied. “Yeah, you better don’t provoke him or else Mr. majnu here will grill you alive for hurting her laila.” Arman whispered in Ayush’s ear and they giggled. “Don’t think I didnt hear you.” Neil glared at them. “Stop being cranky and over protective. They are grown ups now. They know how to behave around me.” Mini defended twins. “Mom, you are the best.” Twins kissed her on both cheeks.

“Hayee, koi nazar utaro. Meri Minni kitni sundar lag rahi hai.” Biji said while putting a black dot of kajal behind Mini’s ear. “Veer balika, come sit.” Arya took Minito the main hall which was decorated with her favorite flowers. Mini saw the hall was full of people. Their relatives, friends, colleagues, mohalla people all were there. Some were smiling at them while some were jealous of their happiness while some others were gossiping. But they all were present to witness their special celebration.

“Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi.” Mini and Neil turned towards the voice and found Kabir with his parents was there. “Arre, aaiye na aap log khade kyu hai. Please baithye.”Mini said. “Bahut khushi hui aap log aaye toh.” Neil said to them. “At first we were also skeptical about this all but these children made us realize how wrong we were.” Kabir’s mom said looking at Aayat and Kabir. “Yes, we are blessed to have your daughter as our would be daughter in law and we happy to be associated to your family…a family who doesn’t care about anything before each others happiness.” Kabir’s dad replied.

“Chalo chalo derr ho rahi hai. Function start karte hain.” Naeem bi said and asked Mini to sit down. One by one all the people started coming to greet Mini and they gave her gifts which she took in her dupatta. Suddenly all lights were off. Neil stood up to check whats wrong when one spotlight fell on Arya.

“Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, today is my veerbalika’s godbharai and how can I let go this special occasion without torturing you by my singing.” Arya said and laughed. Mini remembered her recpetion where little Arya had sung for them. All lights came back and Arya started singing-

Sola singaar karke godi bharaayi le - 2

Saiyyaan,saiyyaan, saiyyaan saiyyaan

Saiyyaan se kheli bahut ab

Chhotu ko khilaayi le

Sola singaar karke godi bharaayi le

Sola singaar kare

Arya danced while teasing Mini and Neil and Aayat also joined her.

waari java waari java waari java

sau sau bari sau sau bari waari java

waari java waari java waari java

sau sau bari sau sau bari waari java

Biji and Naeem bi surprised everyone by joining the girls as they sang along the chorus part and danced on it.

han chhotu jo aave ghar me chhotu jo aave ghar me
hoye hoye oye oye oye
chhotu jo aave ghar me, masi ko bulave
nappy badalke unki lori sunave
nappy, masi ki?

Twins couldn’t stand there when the whole family was dancing so they also joined them and teased their Arya maasi while Arya pulled their ears. Twins ran and hid behind Mini.

oh sola singar karke godi bharayi le
sola singar karke godi bharayi le
saiyyan saiyyan saiyyan saiyyan
saiyyan se kheli bahut abb, chhotu ko khilayi le
sola singar karke godi bharayi le, sola singar karke

wari jawa, wari jawa, wari jawa
sau sau bari, sau sau bari wari jawa
wari jawa wari jawa wari jawa
sau sau bari sau sau bari wari jawa

Mini was in tears when the whole song and dance ended. She opened her arms for all of them and they hugged her. “It was beautiful. Thank you everyone. But ye koi pehli godbharai thode na hai….ye sab karne ki kya zarurat thi?” Mini asked. “Pehli nahi hai lekin hum log chahte hain ye tumhari akhiri godbharai ho.” Arya said and all started laughing while Mini just looked at them in confusion as she didn’t get for few seconds and when she finally understood she blushed and her cheeks become tomato red.

“Ok..ok enough teasing guys. Chalo ab bahut hua…samjha karo your mom needs rest.” Neil said to the children. “You need to understand this now Neil beta. Mini needs rest in life.” Biji teased Neil and this time he blushed as everyone laughed at him.

All were enjoying the dinner and Neil was feeding Mini when suddenly she started feeling pain. “Are you ok love? What is happening with you?” Neil asked inconcern. “I don’t know Neil….I think it’s a labour pain.” Mini could merely whisper as she felt another wave of pain. “What? Labour pain? But its only your7th month.” Neil said in panic. “I don’t know….I cant take it…take me to the doctor fast.” Mini cried.

Neil felt as if he had become statue and couldn’t move seeing Mini in that state and thinking that it could be some kind of emergency and their babies could be in danger. By then all the family members also came near Mini. Mini again cried in pain and this brought Neil out of the trance. “Ayush, Arman get the car ready. Arya, Aayat get Mini’s bag ready for hospital with essential items...we have to take her right now.” Neil instructed and all of them at once ran to comply.

“Beta…abhi toh kewal saatva mahina hai…ye sab kya ho raha hai…” Biji asked as worry gripped her heart. “I don’t know Biji….we will only get to know in the hospital. You stay here. We all are going.” Neil said and picked up Mini in his arms. He walked as fast as he could with Mini in his arms.

They reached the hospital after some time and rushed Mini to the doctor. Her gynaec took her in examination room and came out after sometime. “Dr., you said everything is under control then how this happened?” Neil asked. “Mr. Oberoi, everything was fine but I guess…due to triplets her cervix weakened before time…we have to go for cesarean.” Dr. informed. Neil took deep breath to calm down but nothing was helping much. His beloved wife was in OT, shouting since half an hour now and he could not do anything about it. “Dr. do whatever you want but save my wife and my babies.” Neil replied and doctor assured him that she will do her best.

“Biji, Naeem bi what are you doing here?” Neil asked as he saw both of them coming. “Humse raha nahi gaya ghar par….kya hua kya kaha doctor ne?” they asked and Neil told them everything. Even they become tensed after listening to them. Arya and children just started praying for the well being of Mini and the babies.

After sometime finally the door of the OT opened and doctor came out. Everyone rushed to her. “Doctor, how is Mini? And…babies?” Neil asked. “Don’t worry, everything is under control. Mrs. Oberoi is a strong lady. She is perfectly fine and so are your babies. Those little brats gave their mumma a tough time but now everyone is fine. Congrats Mr. Oberoi you have become father to one baby boy and two baby girls.” Doctor informed and finally Neil let out the breath he didn’t realise he was holding.

“Wow! I cant believe. One baby bro and two baby sisters. Mom fulfilled everyone’s wish.”Armaan said. “Because she is your mom…superwoman…she loves all of you…I knew she cant disappoint anyone.” Neil said finally smiling after long time.

“Doctor when I can see my wife and children?” Neil asked. “You can see your wife as soon as we shift her to the room and for the babies…I am sorry you have to wait a little. They are premature we have put them in incubator. You can see them from outside but it will take some time before you can finally touch them. ”Doctor informed.

Neil went to see Mini first while others just couldn’t wait to see their little bundles of joy. Neil didnt know till when he kept sitting there holding Mini’s hands. When she opened eyes she found him leaning on the bed rest, his eyes closed. Mini tried to move and this made Neil open his eyes. “Love, are you fine?” he asked. “Yes, tum dar gaye the kya?” Mini asked smiling. “Tumne toh meri jaan nikal di thi.” Neil replied as he kissed her on forehead. He called the doctor and she said Mini is ok.

“Doctor, my babies. I want to see them.” Mini said. “Yes why not. Mr. Oberoi you can take her to child care unit.” Doctor gave permission. “Mom, you wont believe our little siblings are all pink and cuties…they are so little and they look like you.” Aayat said. “No dumbo they like dad specially baby bro.” Arman argued. “Really?” Neil asked with curiosity. “You havent seen them yet?” Mini asked in surprise. “How could I? They are our little bundles of love….our part..wanted to see them together with you.” Neil replied. Mini just smiled while Neil took her outside the child care unit. Both of them couldn’t stop their happy tears as they saw three cute little babies placed side by side in the incubator. “Thankyou so much love for giving these beautiful gifts. They are truly miracles.” Neil said while looking at them.

“I have got perfect names for them.” Arya declared. “My little two fairies will be called Chandni….jo sab par apni roshni bikherti rahegi. and Aaliyah, miracle of life. And that champ will be called Adwait…..unique, out of this world.” “Wow! Perfect names.” Biji said. “And perfect family.” Naeem bi commented.

After some days Mini and Neil brought their triplets home and children arranged a welcome party for them. “This is for our little brats.” Twins said as they showed everyone the toys they had brought for babies. “And whole new wardrobe from Aayat.” Aayat showed different dresses she brought for the babies. “Aur ye hamari taraf se….ye in bachho ko nazar se bachayega.” Biji and Naeem bi gifted golden chain with the pendant of Wahe guru ji.

“Hato sab, make way for me.” Arya said as she brought a big gift wrapped box. “Ye itne bade box mein kya hai?” Neil asked. “Sab log babies ke liye gift laye hain par main na tum dono ke liye gift laayi hoon…actually tum dono ko iski bahut jarurat hai taaki phir se hum aisi situation mein na phas jaye.” Arya replied. “What do you mean?” Mini asked. “Open the gift, tumhe samajh aa jayega.” Arya said while giggling. Neil opened the box and was so so embarrassed to find the box full of condoms.

“Chhutanki! Ye koi gift karne ki cheez hai wo bhi sabke samne?” Mini said while getting over the shock herself. “Yahi to gift karne ki cheez hai…tum dono ko na isse jyada useful aur achha gift ho hi nahi sakta…and don’t worry pure saal ka stock hai aur vendor se contract bhi kiya hai ki har saal bina bhule pure saal ka stock bhijwa diya kare…taaki phir se tum dono…I mean…ab agar ek aur bachha hua toh govt. hamare ghar ko hi ek alag zila ghoshit kar degi.” Arya explained her reason while everyone burst out laughing and Mini and Neil could barely stand there. They handed over babies to Biji and Naeem bi and ran into their room and locked the door to save themselves from further teasing. “Arre, kaha gaye…gift toh yahi bhul gaye…darwaza band karne se pehle ye toh le jao.” Arya said loudly while others were now rolling on the floor laughing.

“They are crazy.” Neil said to Mini. “We are crazy.” Mini replied and hugged him. “We are one crazy family.” All shouted from outside.

The End.

Lots and lots of thank you to everyone for showering your love to this story. The silent readers..... thanks for coming here and reading and very very special wala thanks from the bottom of my heart to our gang, the people who took the trouble and came here to drops likes and amazing comments.

This story became possible because of our tharki mineil gang🤣 you guys put this idea in my mind. it felt like reliving the original 'cure me' story and felt like we are seeing our show miniel...at least I felt that. It gave so many beautiful memories. ...gosh! I cant say more or else I will become emotional.

Love you guys.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Krithzz

Yeah  and they look so beautiful happy chand family  

but if kids are bit rude to them then we can't take it 🤣

ab tak bachhe bhi samajh gaye hain ki miniel ka kuch nahi ho sakta isliye toh haar maan li🤣

Originally posted by Krithzz

See already it's sexa🤣 just 4 more to go . Like @zalima had said . It's chronology 🤣 first 1, twins, triplets, quadruplets and on and on☺️

🤣

Miniel will be like baby producing machines🤣

This FF is special to all of us . This was shows MiNeil for us.   enjoyed and lived each moments along with MiNeil. ❤️ Thank you Anjali for this beautiful story. 🤗

MiNeil triplets baby  beautiful names  MiNeil and their kids Arya's gift 🤣 much needed🤣 Mini's godh bharaai. beautiful it's like emotional feeling now. As if show have come to end. 💔