Posted: 3 years ago

Anjali....update  

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sub_94

Anjali....update  

Lets see

May be after tomorrow kaam kuch kam ho jayega....nahi bhi hua to i will try to update this story

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Lets see

May be after tomorrow kaam kuch kam ho jayega....nahi bhi hua to i will try to update this story

Ya but  complete this story . No abrupt end plz

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ya but  complete this story . No abrupt end plz

Dont worry i wont end any story in the middle. Each one will have proper ending

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dont worry i wont end any story in the middle. Each one will have proper ending

This one is special.  I know whatever it is but with  this one you will never do compromise 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

This one is special.  I know whatever it is but with  this one you will never do compromise 

Yes....will never leave it

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes....will never leave it

Now even am hating your office people coz of them we are not getting the update đŸ˜ˆ

Anj_01 thumbnail

Now even am hating your office people coz of them we are not getting the update đŸ˜ˆ

I hate them too😈🤣

Will update tomorrow

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 8

Mini and Neil were enjoying dinner with whole family. Like planned, Neil had had prepared special dinner for everyone to break the news of their baby and celebrate it.

“Dad, I cant tell you how awesome these kebab are. They just melt in the mouth.” Aayat complimented. “Yes and this double cheese pizza is just…..oh I don’t have words for this…” Ayush said. “Waise kya baat hai? Aaj tumne sabke liye kuch na kuch unka favrourite banaya hai…aaj kuch special hai kya?” Biji asked as she took another serving of her favourite kheer. “Yes dad, aaj to aapne sab kuch khud hi kiya hai, hamari help bhi nahi li.” Armaan said.

“Yes, today is very special day as I have a very special news to share with you all.” Neil finally answered the questions. “Actually we wanted to share this with you all for sometime now but we were skeptical about your reaction ….but then we thought we are one family and we stand by each other in all situations….thats what we have learned and also taught to children. So we know you all will be happy to know that….” Mini said but Ayush interrupted her, “ Arre mom, stop building suspense, ab bata bhi do kya news hai.”

“Our family is expending. We are going to welcome new member in our family.” Neil completed Mini’s sentence as he couldn’t contain his excitement. For few seconds everyone was silent. Mini and Neil looked at all of them while holding their breath for their reaction.

“Aww! How sweet mom and dad. Abhi meri engagement hui bhi nahi aur aap log abhi se Kabir ko family member maan rahe hain aur uske honour mein ye dinner party rakhi hai…..kaha hai wo….mujhe surprise dene ke liya aapne mujhe nahi bataya tha na…where is he?”Aayat said and started looking for Kabir here and there.

“Aayat bachha, we consider Kabir as our family member but beta….today its not about him.” Mini cleared her misunderstanding. Aayat sat down quietly as her bubble burst while twins laughed at her. “Drama queen!” Ayush rolled his eyes at him.

“Arre to phir who is this new member?” Naeem bi asked. “Yes, dad who is this new one?” Armaan also asked. “Abhi tak nahi samjhe….arre we were talking about it while playing basketball game…remember? You both wanted someone to look after, to care for, a little buddy to play with….” Neil said but Ayush didn’t let him complete as he screamed with excitement. “OMG! I cant believe it. Dad, mom you people fulfilled our wish…that too so soon. Finally we’ll have our little buddy. Yayy! You know what? I knew you would grant our wish so I already brought a welcome present for him. I’ll just bring it out.” Ayush went inside his room.

“Dad, mom thank you so much. You know what maine toh uske liye naam bhi soch rakhe hain.” Armaan shared his happiness, “Achha! Kya naam socha hai?” Mini asked. “We’ll call him Bruno ya phir Max ya phir if we want to go with cliché names then Tommy ya Dodo achha rahega.” Armaan shared his views. “Beta, don’t mind but tumhe nahi lagta ye insaano se jyada kutto ke naam lagte hain?” Neil asked about his weird name choices. “What? But wo toh kutta hi…..” Arman couldn’t complete his sentence because Ayush arrived there with his welcome gift which was a dog collar and a leash. “See mom, dad. I brought this for the little one. Wo shaitani karega na toh use isse bandh denge.” Ayush informed excitedly and Mini and Neil looked at it horrified.

“Are you out of your mind? Tum apne chhote bhai ya behen ko is chain se bandhoge?” Neil finally managed to ask. “WHAT? Chhota bhai ya behen!!! Hume to laga ki aap puppy lane ki baat kar rahe hain.” Ayush clarified. “What? A puppy? Ye kab hua?”Neil asked equally confused. “Basketball game wale din….we were talking about apuppy na.” Ayush explained. “What? You were talking about a dog and I thought…. I thought….” Neil said but couldn’t complete as he replayed the whole conversation in hi mind.

“What did you think dad? And wait a minute…..chhota bhai ya behen…new member of family….OMG! OMG! Does that mean…..” Armaan asked as finally the meaning of Neil’s words sunk in. “Yes, your mom is pregnant. We are expecting another baby.” Neil finally completed.

“Oh no! Please koi keh do ki ye ek bura sapna hai…no no no….ye sach nahi ho sakta hai….our sibling…now….no way!” Aayat expressed her shock. “Why? Is it so bad? You were all happy and excited that day when we were talking about your childhood.” Mini asked hurt from her reaction. “Wo majaak tha mom. It was a damn stupid joke. I was just teasing you. I didn’t mean it seriously….how you could be so stupid to take something like that literally. Another sibling….at this age….I’ll be like what…21 years elder to him!!! Oh it will be so embarrassing.” Aayat replied. Mini hung her head down in disappointment.

“Aayat, Keep your voice low. No need to shout. Is this the way to talk to your mom?” Neil scolded her. “Don’t scold me dad, I am not over reacting. Aisi news par koi bhi aise hi react karega.  And this family dinner and all…what did you think hum sabka favourite khana banakar you will gain our acceptance to this stupidity….Oh God! I am about to get married….pata nahi Kabir aur uski family kya sochegi hamare bare mein….how will I face them?”Aayat argued back.

“Aur nahi to kya….we use to tease you saying laila majnu but looks like you two took it seriously….another baby!!!  I cant believe it dad….everyone will laugh at us if they ever come to know…ye saari cool dude wali image hamari…sab chali jayegi…everyone will make fun of us.” Armaan shared his views.

“Zara socho, at this age we should make girlfriend and hang around with her but now we will be changing nappies of our little sibling aur useko godi mein uthaye ghumte rahenge…how gross!” Ayush supported Armaan.

“And what about you Naeem bi and Biji? Aapko kya kehna hai….aap bhi suna lijiye do char baatein.” Neil taunted looking at them. “ What should we say now. Jo tum dono ko karna tha wo to tumne kar liya…socha bhi nahi iska tumhare parivar par…humsab par…kya asar padega….samaaj kya kahega kya kya baatein hongi?” Naeem bi taunted back.

“Atleast you try to understand us Biji, you wished to have those old days back right?” Mini asked hopefully. “Yes, I wanted those old days….but it was just an innocent wish…an imagination which I knew would not turn into reality and it should have been that way only….sabhi cheeze ek particular time par hi achhi lagti hain…us time bachhe ghar mein achhe lagte the par aaj…is umr mein tum dono ye sab karte hue achhe nahi lagte…society will laugh at you.” Biji also shared her views.

“So it again came down to society. After all these years, all these struggles you witness that we have gone through fighting against society; you still give importance to society and not to Mini and our wish.” Neil asked as he was deeply hurt from everyone’s behaviour. It was true that they have misunderstood children on this matter but even if the misunderstandings were not there Neil would have expected their immaturish way of reaction but the harsh words they used, the way their outburst happen, it deeply hurt somewhere and now their elders were also not supporting them…at least they could have shown little maturity but no…they were worse than children.

“See, whatever you feel or say. We live in this society and we have to follow its norms or else we have to face the consequences. Parenting at this age….you even thought about it seriously…how difficult its going to be for you. Mini could face complications, you don’t have that much of patience and mindset now…anything could go wrong.” Naeem bi said. “We have not taken this decision in haste. We have discssed everything doctor. Mini don’t have any complications and when we have decided to keep this baby we have prepared ourself mentally for it. We just wanted your support….thats it. But looks like you all are ashamed of us.” Neil replied.

“Yes, we are ashamed….who wouldn’t be? If your parents don’t do age appropriate things then anyone will be ashamed of it.” Aayat argued back. “Yes, what did you expect from us that we will be comfortable with little sibling crying and irritating the hell out of us and what we will answers to all the snide comments and taunts that would target us whenever anyone will see us with the baby?” Armaan asked. “Kids are absolutely right. First of all you shouldn’t have done this, if it had happened then you shouldn’t have decided to have this baby. There is still time….you can still decide against it. It will for the betterment of all.” Biji concluded.

“Keep your advice to your self. Just like you people don’t care about us, about our feelings or happiness same way we don’t want your support. We will manage on our own.” Neil declared. He looked at Mini who was broken with all the fights and arguments and was crying silently. Neil rushed towards her, “Hey, love don’t cry please.”He wiped her tears.

“But..but…nobody is with us….they all hate us for this…” Mini sobbed more. “To hell with them. Look at me….do you trust me?” Neil asked as he cupped her face. Mini nodded in yes. “Then don’t think about anyone else. Tell me what do you really want?”Neil asked. “I…I was not sure in the beginning but…I couldn’t decide to abort the baby…then when we decided that everyone will support us and we should break this news to them…in those days….I have irrevocably fallen in love with this one….I cant think now to kill him.” Mini said as she caressed her stomach.“Then its final then. We will have this baby. No matter anyone supports us or not. No matter what everyone will say, we will bring this miracle into this world. We don’t need anyone until we have each other.” Neil said with finality and took Mini into their room for rest. While others kept standing there shocked on their decision.

to be continued......

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is MiNeil đŸĽł hell with others. but poor MiNeil đŸ’” those stupid kids đŸ˜ˆ and biji nayeeb are still double dholki😈