Mineil SS 'Cure me with your love- spin off' last part pg 68 on 08/12 - Page 28

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

I asked her how she has perfect gifs for all situation...she wont reveal her secret🤣

She said she has stocks🤣in  gallery🤣

strong foundation ka kamaal🤣

Very solid☺️🤣

Part 6

“Doctor, please stop talking in riddles. Tell us whats the matter?” Mini asked now getting agitated from all this. She held Neil’s hand for support and braced herself for the news. Doctor took a deep breath before breaking the big news to them, “Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi, you are going to be parents soon.”

There was silence for few seconds as doctor as well as Mini and Neil didn’t know what to say. Then Neil spoke as if getting out of trance, “Oh, for once you scared me. I thought my wife has got some sort of serious disease but thank God! She is just pregnant.”

Doctor looked at him as if he had grown horns on his head. “Old age pregnancy is no issue to this man? Damn! Horny couple they are.” She thought. Mini, on the other hand hit Neil with her elbow, “Stupid, did you even listen what she said?”

“Yes, she said there is no problem with you. You are just pregnant.” Neil repeated his words. Mini gave him a look and he repeated it again in his mind. “Wait……what? You are what?...pregnant!!!” Neil said out loud now suddenly as the reality finally hit him hard. “Yes, you tubelight…jal gayi tumhari batti finally?” Mini asked irritated.

“But doctor….Mini..pregnant…what are we going to do about it?” Neil asked. “Well, I agree this is an old age pregnancy but all the other reports of your wife are totally fine. I mean there is no complication as such.” Doctor shrugged. “That’s ok but…doctor…we have one daughter of marriageable age and two teenage twin sons…now this…new baby…I mean…” Mini said nervously while Neil just shook his head agreeing with her.

“See, its upto you to decided whether you people want this baby or not. I know its not normal in your age but we have seen cases where 40 plus woman have given birth and in your case all the other reports are fine so I can assure you that you’ll have my full support as your doctor to make this pregnancy as easy and normal as I could.” Doctor replied. “Take your time….I know its not easy…decide with cool mind.” She added further. Mini and Neil just nodded and came back home with reports.

Both of them were silent through out the journey back home. They reached home and were greeted by Arya who was all ready to leave. “Veer balika, genie….kitni der kardi wapas aane mein….main late ho jati to meri flight miss ho jati.” Arya complained. Mini didn’t say anything. Arya noticed she looked lost. “Genie, What happened? Tum log doctor ke pas gaye the na? All ok?” Arya took Neil aside and asked him.“Ya…ya…all ok…nothing to worry about…Mini is just tired that’s why…” Neil said nervously. Arya scanned him top to bottom. He looked tensed and all nervous. “Whats the hurry to go back? Stay for few more days.” Neil noticed Arya was not convinced so he changed the topic. “I wanted to but you know…professional commitments. Its been more than 2 weeks now cant make any excuses…have to go back.” Arya replied.

“Its ok Aaru, complete your project and come back soon. We will do shopping together.”Aayat said and hugged Arya. "Ya ya ab toh tumhari shadi ki shopping start ho jayegi bahut jaldi....how can I miss that?" Arya replied and hugged her excietdly. Everyone bid her goodbye. Neil went to drop her to the airport. When he came back he directly went to his room. He didn’t found Mini there. He was about to go down to look for her when he heard her voice.Neil saw bathroom’s door was open. He went inside and found Mini sitting on the floor, sobbing.

“Love, please don’t cry. You know how I feel when you cry. I feel as if its my failure that I let these tears come into your eyes.” Neil said and turned her face towards him. Mini just kept crying. Neil took her in his arms, “Calm down! lets talk about it.” Neil suggested. “What is there to talk about it now?” Mini finally managed to ask.

“There are many things…like for the starting how it happened?” Neil asked. “What! Neil Oberoi…after all these years so are still asking the same question? How it happened? Seriously…you still don’t understand anything?” Mini snapped at him. “Arre, just calm down….I meant how it could happen all of a sudden? I have always been careful and besides you yourself said that you are doubting that you have hit the menopause phase….then pregnancy...suddenly?” Neil explained.

“You are right…I didn’t think about it.” Mini replied and both of them again racked their brain sitting there trying to remember when did this accident happen? Mini gasped as she finally got the answer. She looked at Neil and finally Neil also realized what she is thinking. “The birthday celebration” Both said at the same time.

“Ya, that palang tod performance.” Neil said with little pride. “Now see what your palang tod performance has got us into.” Mini hit him on the shoulder getting angry. “Hey! It was not my fault entirely.” Neil defended himself. “Yes, it was  all your fault. You wanted to lick off that cake from my cheeks?” Mini asked, her hands on her waist as she came in full fighting mode. “And you were enjoying my touch….dont lie now.” Neil snapped back. “But you pushed me to the bed.” Mini pointed her finger at him. “And you pulled me into kiss.” Neil replied back.

“Oh really! What would I have done when you were seducing me?” Mini asked. “Self restrain…you could have practiced self restrain…but no….you were giving all flirty looks….encouraging  me.” Neil said and went out of bathroom. Mini couldn’t believe he just put the blame on her and walked out. She followed him stomping her feet.

“You bit my earlobe. You know it turns me on….so it was your fault.” Mini turned him around and continued fight. “And who said that, ‘my body is not that fertile now’….you said it was ok to make love without protection.” Neil retorted back. “Neil Oberoi…..after all these years…you still blame me for your mistakes. You mean man. I'll kill you.” Mini pushed him and Neil fell on bed but not before taking her with him. "You wild cat. Keep your claws in check. First you started the blame game." Neil replied. "But instead of accepting your mistakes you want to win the argument any how." Mini hit him on the chest.

“Ok…ok…lets deal with this in mature way.” Neil replied and took deep breaths to calm down. He sat up causing Mini also to sit beside him. “See….what is done is done…now no use of fighting over it. Lets face this reality….the accident happened…none of us did it knowingly….so now what?” Neil asked. “I don’t know Neil….I just cant think of…” Mini started crying again.

Neil made her sit on his lap. “Hey! First stop crying over it again and again. We are in a difficult situation but we are together in it. We’ll find some way out of it.” Neil caressed her back. “There is no way out of it. Either we abort this baby or give birth to him….both are equally hard.” Mini replied as she hung her head in disappointment.

“I cant even think of everyone’s reaction. The twins….Arya…Naeem bi, Biji and….Aayat….We are talking about her  marriage on one side and we will make her elder sister on other side….how embarrassing!” Mini shared her views. “Hmm, and they are just family. Think about the reactions of outsiders. Your colleagues, my staff, neighbours, relatives…they all are going to laugh at us.” Neil shuddered as he imagined the scene.

“Lets stop thinking about rest of the world for sometime. What do we want?” Mini asked. She was very confused right now and she looked at Neil to find some answers but there also she got only confusion in his eyes. “To be honest, I don’t know what I want. Its true that baby is unplanned and its not the right age to have this baby but still….its our baby….our symbol of love…My heart started having feelings for him right from the first mention.” Neil confessed. “Even I cant just wish for the termination of pregnancy within few minutes.” Mini also confessed.

“We cant take any decision in haste. I suggest we give it some time. Think over it and then decide anything…lets see how we feel about it.” Neil suggested. “I think you are right. We should consider all the things…all pros and cons.” Mini agreed. “Untill we decide, we should talk to anyone about this.” Neil said. “Yes,I remember what happened at Aayat’s time. All the family drama.” Mini let out a small laugh remembering how elders scolded them when they decided to abort the baby.

“See, you can solve your problems while laughing also, no need to cry over them always.” Neil said as he touched his head with Mini’s. “I can do this because I have you in my life. I know whatever will be my decision you will support me.” Mini cupped his face and kissed him on the forehead. Both remained in each others arms for sometime feeling loved and blessed to have each other  to support in every thick and thin in their life.

to be continued.....

Originally posted by Krithzz

🤣🤣 🤣 such is MiNeil power☺️🤣

har deewar tod de....mineil power🤣🤣🤣

har deewar tod de....mineil power🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 I want to blush☺️ but this tag line  is so true also 🤣it suits MiNeil perfectly🤣MiNeil _ hai deewar tod de ☺️🤣

MiNeil 🤣this two will and can never change🤣 loved it .  

Did Neil say to Arya ? Ayaat reaction will be odd I feel🤣and boys will enjoy ?🤣

i can imagine  MIniel here🤣

🤣 Am imagining SouNoor as MiNeil 🤣🤣🤣 suits perfectly 🤣

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago

MiNeil blame game🤣 I could imagine this scene.  How will they break the news now? Poor MiNeil will be teased. 

Anjali we know how busy you are . Still you took time and you are updating. 🤗

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 I want to blush☺️ but this tag line  is so true also 🤣it suits MiNeil perfectly🤣MiNeil _ hai deewar tod de ☺️🤣

Mineil har deewar tod de

And

Mineilians har besharmi ki hadh par kar de🤣

MiNeil 🤣this two will and can never change🤣 loved it .  

Did Neil say to Arya ? Ayaat reaction will be odd I feel🤣and boys will enjoy ?🤣

Mineil change ho gaye to phir wo mineil kaise rahenge😆

Nahi arya ko nahi pata hai abhi kuch

Sabke reaction agle update mein🤣