Bunty Aur Babli 2 It's a wrap for Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji film - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Terenaina

maybe his wife Aish doesn’t want him working with Rani. Who knows why he refused to work with. Both Rani and abhi worked together after Aish got married and I remember Aish being on the sets. Does Aish ever go to abhi’s other movie sets but she was there at that Rani movie set 

yeah he shot for a movie that he had signed before his marriage. I think that aish has something do with why he refused to work with rani.

@bold yes it was all over the media how aishwarya was showing attitude towards rani

Originally posted by Terenaina

they share the same men, Aish dated Vivek, I think Rani dated Vivek too. Rani was rumored to dated abhi than aish married abhi. Of course rumor of Aish getting replaced in a movie of Rani. They probably have a long history but Rani seems to be praising Aish everywhere, not sure if she is fake or she seems to forgot about their past. 

Rani was always Bigger than Aish in her prime 

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

when they are bringing back the old couple to the old franchise they should bring back shankar ehsan loy sonu nigam and udit narayan and mahalxhmi too ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MIr2VrA62Y

My absolute fav from the album. The song was serene, especially Sonu Nigam's voice. And the lyrics were ❤️

Originally posted by Kaya65

He was offered the movie but refused because he didnt want to work with rani🤡Disaster King has the audacity to refuse to work with such a talented actress as Rani🤪 what a joke

Even after so many years and both of them being "happily married,"  he cannot be professional enough to accept working in the movie, insecurity much,......hmmmmmmm......sulagh sulagh ke is dil is aaah nikalti rahi..🤣🤣

Originally posted by Kaya65

He was offered the movie but refused because he didnt want to work with rani🤡Disaster King has the audacity to refuse to work with such a talented actress as Rani🤪 what a joke

Wow. He has had such a bad track record with box office and he refused to work with Rani. The guy may have talent but if he wasn't AB's son, he wouldn't be in this industry.

They should have retained the original pair.

Originally posted by Talis

One of Abhishek's few hits and he doesn't get to be in the sequel?   That's cold.

Here lemme sound like a feminist, usually the male actors get to do the sequels more than the female actors, so here Rani can get pass without having her former male lead in the sequel.😆Moreover Abhishek and Rani aren't in good terms if I'm not wrong, so perhaps that's the reason why Abhishek rejected to do the sequel. It's not like he was never approached for the film, he was approached but he rejected.

Love Rani! Looking forward to this!

Originally posted by Rosie_Marco

They should have retained the original pair.

They would've if they could've. I think Abhi was offered BAB2 but "unfortunately things didn't work out" (read: Abhi let the famous Bachchan ego get the better of him and declined the offer). I will indeed miss the original pair, but I also think it's good riddance to what would've been some very mediocre acting by him. Rani and Saif too have some crackling chemistry between them and I for one am looking forward to watching them on screen together.