Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

One of Abhishek's few hits and he doesn't get to be in the sequel?   That's cold.

He was offered the movie but refused because he didnt want to work with rani🤡Disaster King has the audacity to refuse to work with such a talented actress as Rani🤪 what a joke

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

He was offered the movie but refused because he didnt want to work with rani🤡Disaster King has the audacity to refuse to work with such a talented actress as Rani🤪 what a joke

First wondering why he would object but isn't their some murky history between him, Rani & Aish?

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who's the new girl? She looks hot. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

They should have never offered Abhishek that role again, because he just DONT deserve it. Saif and Rani are way better actors than him anyway. Abhishek is over anyway!!😂😂

I felt bad for him earlier but after reading this, I think he never deserved this role. Nobody cares now. 🤣🤣

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm waiting for Rani and Saif to show their magical chemistry again!!♥️♥️ Especially Rani. 

The New kids Sidd and Sharvari are cute too!!♥️♥️

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

when they are bringing back the old couple to the old franchise they should bring back shankar ehsan loy sonu nigam and udit narayan and mahalxhmi too ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MIr2VrA62Y

What an Albam it was, all songs were amazing 

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

new girl is pretty... and siddhant is well siddhant ❤️

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

maybe his wife Aish doesn’t want him working with Rani. Who knows why he refused to work with. Both Rani and abhi worked together after Aish got married and I remember Aish being on the sets. Does Aish ever go to abhi’s other movie sets but she was there at that Rani movie set 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

maybe his wife Aish doesn’t want him working with Rani. Who knows why he refused to work with. Both Rani and abhi worked together after Aish got married and I remember Aish being on the sets. Does Aish ever go to abhi’s other movie sets but she was there at that Rani movie set 

Why Does she feel insecure ?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forza

Why Does she feel insecure ?

they share the same men, Aish dated Vivek, I think Rani dated Vivek too. Rani was rumored to dated abhi than aish married abhi. Of course rumor of Aish getting replaced in a movie of Rani. They probably have a long history but Rani seems to be praising Aish everywhere, not sure if she is fake or she seems to forgot about their past.