Keeping the Forum alive |Check New Thread link in post|

Poll

Do you want the forum to remain active?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Edit (13th Sept' 20) : Our efforts have brought in some result. Check out this new post for further details.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177285

Hello!

IPKKND forum is closing on 25th September. As of now, the reason is not known for the sudden closure but I've messaged a moderator regarding this and hope to get a reply soon.

Till then, please help out by taking this poll. Also, you can answer in the replies about what could be done about this situation.

Spread the word among others you know. Good numbers could surely help us out.

Love,

Stuti

P.S. You can also visit this thread and leave your thoughts there.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177041

Edit : We had crossed the 100 mark on votes so I've messaged Vijay (admin) on behalf of all of us. I have also shared the link to this poll and the other thread so that they can have a look for themselves about how active this forum is and how passionate we are about keeping this open. Please keep the support coming guys. We need to get ourselves heard.

Edit : I've been informed that some of you are unable to vote. Please refresh the page or try again after a while. If the problem persists, please drop a message in the thread saying that you wanted to vote but couldn't do so. I hope the glitch is fixed soon. We really need the votes right now πŸ˜’.

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

It would be nice to know why it was decided to close.

Such a great place to interact.

I can only interact on IPK forum, because, this is the only show I religiously watched from start to end and then read numerous wonderful stories based on Arnav, Khushi and their respective families.  What can I say?  I will feel sad for sure if it is closed.

Cheers....

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for taking the initiative StutiπŸ€—. I am with you...infact I think all IPKians will be with you...πŸ€—

Back in 2017, similar scenario happened around May-June. Majority of  IPKians stood together to reconsider the decision. I hope this time also we could stand together to save our forum.πŸ€—

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

It would be nice to know why it was decided to close.

Such a great place to interact.

I can only interact on IPK forum, because, this is the only show I religiously watched from start to end and then read numerous wonderful stories based on Arnav, Khushi and their respective families.  What can I say?  I will feel sad for sure if it is closed.

Cheers....

I just can't understand why this sudden decision...there are no fights or ugly matters happening here...then why? This is such a peaceful abode for many...

How are you Raji? Long time...Feeling so sad, dear. Can't even say cheers...This is so unexpected but still hoping for the best.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hey S β€οΈ

Thanks for letting me know, I've messaged the moderator, and all she said, they are closing all the old ones slowly by slowly but she didn't answer my question that how come old ones [ older than IPK forum] have no such message at the top as I checked all yet IPKKND forum is the at the top of their list.

I asked the reason but didn't get any answer. I will wait for this answer now.

Love,

Mysticaldivine

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: labi

I just can't understand why this sudden decision...there are no fights or ugly matters happening here...then why? This is such a peaceful abode for many...

How are you Raji? Long time...Feeling so sad, dear. Can't even say cheers...This is so unexpected but still hoping for the best.

I am good Labi.  Thank you!  How are you?  This is such peaceful and friendly forum and interactions here are more visible.  You can find everything under one roof.  FFs and SSs can be moved to Fan Fiction section, but we need the forum to discuss about the show and those stories based on the characters.  Instead of closing, if we need to take on some responsibilities to keep the forum going, some of us can chip in, right?

Cheers.... 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Will miss this forum. This is wonderful place to visit. In last few years read many beautiful stories here. 

Even during the show was in air. It was amazing place to come.

Will miss this place.

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This forum is more active than even that of some shows currently airing. I really don't understand this decision of the mods to close this. 

This is a beautiful place to interact. It's not fair to close this during such crucial times. Or ever. 😌 

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for this thread/ voted

To save the forum you guys need to comment on threads instead of just stories I guess, that is the only way you can save this forum.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Hey S β€οΈ

Thanks for letting me know, I've messaged the moderator, and all she said, they are closing all the old ones slowly by slowly but she didn't answer my question that how come old ones [ older than IPK forum] have no such message at the top as I checked all yet IPKKND forum is the at the top of their list.

I asked the reason but didn't get any answer. I will wait for this answer now.

Love,

Mysticaldivine

Hey!

Thank you so much. I had messaged one of the moderator too but didn't get any reply. Glad that atleast one of us could get through.

This appears like such a half-baked reason. First of all, why the sudden decision to close old ones? And even when doing so, why is there no structured process where all of them are shut down? I wonder why IPK forum is being specifically targeted... we haven't been doing anything that could bring in the mods wrath. πŸ˜’

Can you please tell me which mod you messaged. I'm wondering if it's time to take up the issue with admin (Vijay) directly.

Love,

Stuti