Naagin 5 in Hogwarts?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Taapish the chashmish bhai is Ravenclaw in that casešŸ¤£

Love this ā¤ļø

Veer isn't pure evil so I wouldn't put him in the Slytherin category either. 

But Jai will be joining the Slytherin camp soon though šŸ¤Ŗ

Edited by adoreyou - 3 years ago

From my point of view, bani is Gryffindor because she is like Harry Potter..daring , confused ,can talk snake language šŸ˜‰

Veer is Slytherin like Severus Snape from outside he looks evil but from inside he is a nice person. Every one misunderstands him but as  Harry says Severus Snape is bravest he ever known. Just like bani Harry also hated Snape but in the end he understood what Snape is. One day our bani will understand our veer.

I don't know in which group I have to place Jay .I need sorting hat for it. He is neither strong as Gryffindor, brave as Slytherin, intelligent as hupplepuff.   I don't remember the other group. Maybe you can put him there.

You know what is truly funny in this post? All newbie accounts pretending to be a different person just to increase comments on this post šŸ˜‚ Like why do that? Do you guys have so much time on hands?

I wonā€™t even have commented and let you guys play between your different accounts. But I quite loved the whole ā€œcheel cheelā€ escalation and thought of calling out the obvious alter egos here.

Finally someone said itšŸ¤£

All these newbies are the same personšŸ¤£

This person is just seeking attention bas

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

You know what is truly funny in this post? All newbie accounts pretending to be a different person just to increase comments on this post šŸ˜‚ Like why do that? Do you guys have so much time on hands?

I wonā€™t even have commented and let you guys play between your different accounts. But I quite loved the whole ā€œcheel cheelā€ escalation and thought of calling out the obvious alter egos here.