Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Ruslaan Mumtaz // Varun Soni tribute(farewell)

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

πŸ₯³Tribute to Varun SoniπŸ₯³

ImageEdit crd to Onyourface/Uru

From becoming an iconic meme with his catchphrase, "it's a joke!" to becoming a secretive, clever conniver...

Varun Soni quickly became an admired character of the show. Ruslaan Mumtaaz captivated the audience with his charming smile and happy energy, whilst also stunning the viewers with his powerful vengeful performance.

Although the role abruptly ended as an extended cameo, Ruslaan still managed to bring out the nuance characteristics of Varun Soni, in such a short amount of time;

• A charming fiance
  • A sentimental and anguished brother
  • A persevering 2nd-best son
  • A cunning mastermind - masking his secret schemes
  • A vengeful angry young man
  • An assertive manipulator

And an overall smooth actor (both Varun and Ruslaan)

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's celebrate and share appreciation for the entertainment and happiness Ruslaan spread through his short yet fruitful time on Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyar keβ€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈ

I know it's super late, Farewell Thread; but better late than never eh?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

SHADES OF Varun Soni: All pic cred to twittr

Uru edit#2: CONTRASTSπŸ‘

GOOFYsmiley17

INTIMIDATINGsmiley22

CHARMINGsmiley9

MENACINGsmiley15

HAPPYsmiley4

FIGHTERsmiley16

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Ruslaan won our hearts offscreen with his sweet chemistry and bts pictures with the ladies of yrhpk, and ofcourse his wonderful, nostalgic and pure friendship with Shaheersmiley27smiley31smiley27

WE MISS YOU RUSLAAN!smiley27smiley28smiley27

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE MEMORIESsmiley31smiley27smiley31smiley27

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

COME CELEBRATE AND SHARE ALL THE HAPPINESS AND APPRECIATION AND LOVE FOR RUSLAAN AND HIS ROLE AS VARUNπŸ˜ƒ

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈsmiley41smiley27smiley41smiley27smiley32smiley27smiley32smiley27smiley41smiley27smiley41smiley27smiley32smiley27smiley32smiley27smiley41smiley27smiley32smiley27smiley32smiley27smiley41smiley27smiley32

Comment your favourite scenes, dialogues, moments, expressions, dances and offscreen fun, masti , interviews anything!

πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou to Uru, for helping me and supporting me to make this long-overdue thread:

hope you like it guruji! For you and your special crushπŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And finally we have the thread up nandu πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† 

First of all hats off guruji 2.0...kya likha hai yaara πŸ‘πŸ‘ so so on point, ekdum clear crisp , to the point and short ...exactly like varun's stint in the show πŸ˜ƒ...very impressive,  the way you described his character nuances...haaye phir se jokey boy ki yaad aa gayi πŸ˜­ I miss him 

Anyways chalo  let me share my 2 cents πŸ˜†

"Main andhera hun toh is baat ka afsos kyun karun , mujhe guroor hai ki roshni ka wajood mujhse hai " πŸ˜ˆ

These lines perfectly fit varun ! From a charming and thoda irritating jokey boy πŸ˜† to a full fledged secretive manipulator...he played all the shades so efficiently that audience couldn't help but enjoyed varun on screen and wanted to see more of him...there was a time when more then mishbir I used to be excited to see what varun is upto,  his tashan with abir was short lived but that was the best part of the track and I so wanted more of it,  wish his character was given a better meaty interesting  and logical graph ... have to say this , varun is by far the best cameo in the show and I wish someday badla lene ke liye vapas aaye πŸ˜† 

In my imagination,  varun and baba are in jail doing mishbir's and meenu's chugli πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ🀣

Ruslaan has a fan in me now for sure , only a talented actor can manage to impress in such a short span of time  β­οΈ he is an underrated hidden gem and I wish to see him back on screen soon soon soon  all the best for your future endeavors RM β€οΈ

PS : hey kisne bola mujhe crush hai , rasode mein kaun tha πŸ€£ aisi afwah kaun phelaata hai forum mein πŸ˜† okay I love his beautiful almond shaped expressive eyes and that's the reason of my crush I guess πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

PPS:  can't help but πŸ˜† this makes up for the best capture okay 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE37PgLp0kh/?hl=en

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wonderful thread...❀️

First time when i read that ruslan is going to joining the team I was so happy... .. Two crush in one show...dream look οΏΌ

Anyway  when varun was introduced and has week went by I was bit disappointed ..πŸ˜“but after cv start exploring his character I again got so excited ...😎this is first time I am seeing ruslan playing negative role. ... . A cunning, smart mastermind.. οΏΌ οΏΌ πŸ˜ˆ

Thank you ruslan for playing varun character.... πŸ€—

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ i wonder whether he was always supposed to be a cameo or not because his story with ketki could have been interesting and his mom reminded me of nandini's mother in law from ye rishta πŸ˜† also his chemistry with RheSha was showing β­οΈ and he definitely played a good villain πŸ˜³

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

And finally we have the thread up nandu πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† 

First of all hats off guruji 2.0...kya likha hai yaara πŸ‘πŸ‘ so so on point, ekdum clear crisp , to the point and short ...exactly like varun's stint in the show πŸ˜ƒ...very impressive,  the way you described his character nuances...haaye phir se jokey boy ki yaad aa gayi πŸ˜­ I miss him 

Anyways chalo  let me share my 2 cents πŸ˜†

"Main andhera hun toh is baat ka afsos kyun karun , mujhe guroor hai ki roshni ka wajood mujhse hai " πŸ˜ˆ

These lines perfectly fit varun ! From a charming and thoda irritating jokey boy πŸ˜† to a full fledged secretive manipulator...he played all the shades so efficiently that audience couldn't help but enjoyed varun on screen and wanted to see more of him...there was a time when more then mishbir I used to be excited to see what varun is upto,  his tashan with abir was short lived but that was the best part of the track and I so wanted more of it,  wish his character was given a better meaty interesting  and logical graph ... have to say this , varun is by far the best cameo in the show and I wish someday badla lene ke liye vapas aaye πŸ˜† 

In my imagination,  varun and baba are in jail doing mishbir's and meenu's chugli πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ🀣

Ruslaan has a fan in me now for sure , only a talented actor can manage to impress in such a short span of time  β­οΈ he is an underrated hidden gem and I wish to see him back on screen soon soon soon  all the best for your future endeavors RM β€οΈ

PS : hey kisne bola mujhe crush hai , rasode mein kaun tha πŸ€£ aisi afwah kaun phelaata hai forum mein πŸ˜† okay I love his beautiful almond shaped expressive eyes and that's the reason of my crush I guess πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

PPS:  can't help but πŸ˜† this makes up for the best capture okay 

yes FINALLY! the tread is upπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Thankyou thankyou, glad you like itπŸ€—

Uff kya likha hai aapne guruji!πŸ‘πŸ‘ That one line really does sum up the complexities of Varun!

Arre Baba and Varun had such awesome swag and screen presence, mazaa agaya Their shady villainous episodes were the best parts. Varun deserved to get much longer screen time (episodes), like Baba's track was close to 3 months. I too really liked how the story picked up pace and thrill when Varun's real face was revealed, and wanted to see more of their tashans with a strong angry chorni too.

πŸ€—I really like him too. I respect his generosity and humbleness offscreen. And he is talented ofcourseπŸ‘

Ohh you fell for those almond eyesπŸ˜³πŸ˜† For me, it's his charming smile so pure.

hehe loved that picture & post

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: m4manju

nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ i wonder whether he was always supposed to be a cameo or not because his story with ketki could have been interesting and his mom reminded me of nandini's mother in law from ye rishta πŸ˜† also his chemistry with RheSha was showing β­οΈ and he definitely played a good villain πŸ˜³

😊thanks

I believe the length of his role was undecided when he joined. It all depended on the trp and reviews of the track. And unfortunately when the trp dropped badly after week 2, they had to wrap it up somehow, and made Varun the end villain😈 Although he played the shady character really well, I personally wasn't happy with the the rushed end and Varun didn't have to be the real culprit.

anyway joh hogaya so hogaya.

Yes his chemistry with the actors were awesomeπŸ‘ Wish he stayed longer. At least we can hope he can make a return with Mehul Baba😎

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

New insta post: πŸ˜Ž For you Uru

Looking smart n handsome😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCn5jYJxoG/?igshid=113pcnvtlzm4m