•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

When I believed nothing ..nothing can do it to me.. I am done with crying.. I see this...smiley19He was really close to Sushant..went on to work with him in second film ..after the debut one.. I love you Gattu for this..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE_FbAJHKS5/

Sushant smiley28

SSR 💔🥺

Thank Gattu for sharing this 🤗

"Our last dance together kicked off 3 years ago on this day in #Kedarnath. I have vivid memories of our times together brother.. How i wish u knew how much u were loved by ur fans..how i wish that u were not made to believe otherwise by some vicious minds.. How i wish u could see how ur fans are fighting to bring u justice.. they have turned the world upside down for u and i can almost hear u say “jaane do sir, kaam bolega”

Gattu is truly heartbroken from his demise, He was one of  the people who recognized n appreciated Sushant's Talent ❤️

Speaks Volumes. I so want all those named, shamed n interrogated specifically Rajeev Masand, Rohini Iyer , Sanjana Sanghi  n KK Cabal Gang who tried to break him using malicious blinds n false metoo allegations smiley7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkIUx8u-gV0

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago

Some of the pictures I hadn't seen before and I felt like crying when he was sitting by the river. What happened to you Sushant? We still do not know the entire truth but we do know that it isn't pleasant. The heart breaks so much each time I am made to realize that he is no more. He really is no more anywhere on this planet. He's gone. 

Gattu is so right about how his fans have turned the world upside down. Who would have thought something of this sort was even possible? But everybody's love for Sushant made it possible. 

Gattu is quite underrated as director. He might not be a flashy director like SLB or some arsty fartsy one like Anurag but he is one of the very few who brings out the best in his actors. Whether it's Arjun in Rock on, Sush in KPC or Sara in Kedarnath, he knows how to play with strengths of his actors and how to deal with their weakness. Quite a clever director! 

Now coming to camaraderie between Sush and Gattu. I have to say this duo had potential to create magic on screen.I still wish Sush could have done at least one more movie with his cheif to complete the hattrick. Gattu understood him so well, he saw through that confident persona of Sush and saw him as a sensitive boy who would get a bit insecure about himself. The fact that he didn't hold any grudge against him even after Sush moved out of Fitoor and ghosted him after Kedarnath shows how much he loved and respected him💕

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago

Here he looks passionate and full of life. It makes me so sad he worked from grassroot to reach this point yet couldn't even see how much he is loved. ❤️

A big hug to gattu ❤️

He actually adored Sushant and knew how talented he is. One of the few genuines who was affected by the tragedy and is still trying to find out what happened to his friend. 

Since kai po che days they really stood out for each other. I loved how he applauded the fans, yes even i wish Sushant could see how much love he is getting. Only if he could see how much he is loved