Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Adhyayan Suman's tribute to Sushant !!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVmzJD4MUC8&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=AdhyayanSumman

aww...this makes me so sad...😭

This is from Adhyayan youtube page...

The man with the indomitable spirit. The man who flew on the wings of courage and hope. An inspiration to a billion hearts... Sushant is now a metaphor for big dreams and aspirations. A name synonymous with love before and after. Long love Sushant.

This tribute is from my heart . There is no agenda only love for SSR . This Song will not be monetised on my channel. All I want is for this song to reach out to every SSR fan in the world . Sushant will live in our hearts forever. Love you bhai ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVmzJD4MUC8&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=AdhyayanSumman

aww...this makes me so sad...😭

This is from Adhyayan youtube page...

The man with the indomitable spirit. The man who flew on the wings of courage and hope. An inspiration to a billion hearts... Sushant is now a metaphor for big dreams and aspirations. A name synonymous with love before and after. Long love Sushant.

This tribute is from my heart . There is no agenda only love for SSR . This Song will not be monetised on my channel. All I want is for this song to reach out to every SSR fan in the world . Sushant will live in our hearts forever. Love you bhai ❤️

No agenda... Did he take a dig his vile/silly-ex? 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I honestly don't know if I feel sincerity in this. Should have completely been 100% Sushant and not anything of himself. Idk. Lately, all I can see is people profiting off his death and I have so many mixed feelings about it. 

But I'll tell you something though... Everytime I see his dates, birth year-year of passing, and I've seen them countless of times over these couple of months... I get shocked and overtly sad all over again... So young. It doesn't even matter if he was a good actor or bad, whether he was brilliant or not, successful or not... Its just nobody deserves to go so young. So many phases of a man's life he missed out on. Just so young. I really wish and hope from the bottom of heart that he's in a better place. Away from all his troubles, struggles and worries. Happy and smiling with his beautiful mother whom he loved more than anything else in the world. 💛

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He too had a brother who he lost at early age, may be  around12.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even I don't find this sincere.. I seriously don't care about these tributes anymore especially from people who never knew him and still don't know him ( the image created of him after his death is not really accurate) 

The fact is what's the point.. He suffered all alone when he was alive. I can't imagine the pain. Now when I hear about him having emotional breakdowns in front of his friends, family and that so called girl friend his I can't help but blame everyone. 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Even I don't find this sincere.. I seriously don't care about these tributes anymore especially from people who never knew him and still don't know him ( the image created of him after his death is not really accurate) 

The fact is what's the point.. He suffered all alone when he was alive. I can't imagine the pain. Now when I hear about him having emotional breakdowns in front of his friends, family and that so called girl friend his I can't help but blame everyone. 

Kangana didn't know him either

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

GRRR..... Knob Swamy spread awareness

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I know.. When did I say she did??? Lol u think I am kangu supporter? I loathe her with all my heart😂

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't believe or trust anyone in this case. The only sympathy I have is towards SSR's father. He is the only person who deserves to know what happened with his youngest child on that dreadful day. I believe his father was not aware about his son's "alleged" vices, his health condition or his life in Mumbai except during SSR last few months struggle. 

I believe like most Indian homes where there are elder siblings, parents specially father almost are unaware about every thing happening with their kids life. SSR had 4 elder sisters, they were probably his secret keepers after his mother passed away. Also, the age difference between his father & him was like 40 years. Here me & my younger siblings who is just 5 years apart think so differently. Like most elder siblings, his sisters also thought they could manage but unfortunately they lost their only brother. 

I think, everyone who came forward and started giving interviews or bytes either Pro or against SSR's family have their own agenda's.

Shekhar Suman & his son are probably just trying to get some mileage out of it like they did during Kangana-HR fiasco. If I am not wrong Shekar Suman was in Politics and had a run in Bihar election on behalf of Congress. He lost & left, probably now trying to get ticket from BJP. Hence do not want to bad mouth Kangana.

Edited by Ashi_Naksh - 3 years ago