Pinkvilla Article says "Mysterious Guy" is Hriday aka Mohit Malhotra

Posted: 3 years ago

Naagin 5 PROMO: Adi Naagin's 'anger' to DESTROY Cheel; Will Naag Hriday bring a 'big twist'?Surbhi Chandna gave a glimpse of the upcoming 'twists' in Naagin 5, and fans are left thrilled to watch the battle between Adi Naagin and Cheel (Sharad Malhotra). Take a look at Naagin 5 promo here.

Naagin 5 PROMO: Adi Naagin's 'anger' to DESTROY Cheel; Will Naag Hriday bring a 'big twist'?

Naagin 5 is one of the most-discussed shows on Indian Television right now, all thanks to its intriguing storyline. The show stars Surbhi Chandna, Sharad Malhotra, and Mohit Sehgal in the lead roles. In the past episodes, it was revealed that Surbhi aka Bani is the Adi Naagin, the most powerful shape-shifting serpent. She also recalled memories of her past and how Cheel (Sharad) killer her lover Naag Hriday in their past life. She is left aghast with the betrayal and is all set to take the ultimate revenge from him. 

Just a few moments ago, Surbhi took to her social media handle to give a glimpse of the upcoming track in Naagin 5, and it has left fans thrilled. She shared a new promo the supernatural drama, which is quite intense. In the promo, Adi Naagin and Cheel are going to battle it out. Yes, Adi Naagin and Cheel will get into a brutal fight, and an angry Naagin will declare that she is all set to 'destroy' him. We can hear Surbhi aka Naagin say 'Khooni Hai tu mere pyaar ka. Main tere vansh ka sarvansh karungi,' and their face-off begins. Both come face to face and put in all efforts to ruin each other. 

However, in the midst of their fight, Naagin is shocked to see someone who she knows closely present there. While the face of the person is not shown, it seems like it is none other than Naag Hriday, who will bring about a 'big twist' in the tale, and turn the tables upside down. With this intriguing promo, Surbhi wrote, 'This latest twist will Khiskhao your pairo tale ki Zameen. So do not forget to watch. Well, only time will tell how the Naagin 5 story moves ahead, but this intense promo has certainly left fans excited. What are your thoughts on the same? Are you excited to watch Naagin 5 this Saturday-Sunday at 8 pm only on Colors TV? Let us know in the comment section below. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/naagin-5-promo-adi-naagins-anger-destroy-cheel-will-naag-hriday-bring-big-twist-562038

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago

If this is really true, and Mohit Malhotra is returning as the real Hriday, then it will be one hell of a twist. I mean if Balwant Singhania aka Cheelraj can return with full memory of his past, then Mohit Malhotra can return too as Hriday.

I mean Jai Mathur in all probability could be a decoy set up by Hriday to confuse Adi Naagin and take the wrong step again. As in Jai and this real Hriday could be partners in crime along with Meera maybe. 

Agar aisa hua na to sach much mazaa aayega. Kyunki phir Adi Naagin situation ko apne favor me kaise paltegi, ye dekhne ke liye excitement rahegi. They could actually do a complete reboot from here. As in Adi Naagin could go back to the temple and then some magic or something happens, and she goes back in time and reverses her error or something.

But only if this news is true!

What do you guys think?

I like this twist. But that means Jay was pretending to be Hriday all this time... could it be possible that Hriday never died in the first place and Aakesh died for no reason in Satyug??

Originally posted by Rein123

I like this twist. But that means Jay was pretending to be Hriday all this time... could it be possible that Hriday never died in the first place and Aakesh died for no reason in Satyug??

Exactly dude, like Cheelraj also probably Hriday was alive. And faltu me Aakesh mar gaya and Naageshwari ne bhi faltu me apni jaan de di. This could be all real Hriday's plan to again manipulate Bani to get the Naagmani because without Adi Naagin they cannot. Let's see though. Pinkvilla's articles are usually erroneous. There are also rumors of Bani faking love with Veer for revenge. So it is not necessary that the revenge would be with Veer, but it could be with Hriday. But since Veer could be innocent here and Bani has no other choice, she decides to play a love game with Veer to reverse what she has done. Maybe they could show a time-lapse and Bani returns in time to reverse her actions.

Double post

glad to have Mohit Malhotra back ...thank u ek ðŸ¤—

no prob even if hriday is positive, may even start shipping hriday n bani 😉

Originally posted by -JaZ-

glad to have Mohit Malhotra back ...thank u ek ðŸ¤—

no prob even if hriday is positive, may even start shipping hriday n bani 😉

In front of Mohit Sehgal, Mohit Malhotra is definitely much better. And it would be great if at all he is returning.

But he is definitely not coming as a good guy, because he is the "toofan" Adi Naagin is yet to face. So, yeah if he is the mystery guy, then he is definitely not going to romance Bani, infact he will try to kill or hurt her because if this is the case as mentioned in the article, this was an elaborate trap planned by the character for the Naagin.

Originally posted by libran90

In front of Mohit Sehgal, Mohit Malhotra is definitely much better. And it would be great if at all he is returning.

But he is definitely not coming as a good guy, because he is the "toofan" Adi Naagin is yet to face. So, yeah if he is the mystery guy, then he is definitely not going to romance Bani, infact he will try to kill or hurt her because if this is the case as mentioned in the article, this was an elaborate trap planned by the character for the Naagin.

But the guy whom bani will attack he is not veer also. I m hell confused. Because veer never attack bani 

Originally posted by ddhyani

But the guy whom bani will attack he is not veer also. I m hell confused. Because veer never attack bani 

See, I am not sure till now who is who. It could be Veer remembers himself as Aakesh and to expose Jai's game maybe orchestrates this entire drama so that the reality comes before Bani which she has not been able to see. And with this "mystery guy" coming out with Veer's and Jai's "supposed" death, is actually the real Veer's aim. If the mystery guy is Hriday, and Jai is a decoy, it could be Veer created a fake Veer with his powers to get to the truth. After all Veer's aim is to have Bani all for himself, just like Aakesh wanted Naageshwari, ye Naagmani ka greed to Cheelraj ka tha, aur shayad Hriday aka Jai ka bhi hai.

This is a good twist. But how is Hriday alive all this time. And if this is Hriday , Jai is a setup ? 

And all he said about those plane crash & stuff were wrong. But thankgod MM is back , I don't think he's back for good though. This marriage track and all still makes me think that this might be a dream.