Pinkvilla Article says "Mysterious Guy" is Hriday aka Mohit Malhotra - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by libran90

See, I am not sure till now who is who. It could be Veer remembers himself as Aakesh and to expose Jai's game maybe orchestrates this entire drama so that the reality comes before Bani which she has not been able to see. And with this "mystery guy" coming out with Veer's and Jai's "supposed" death, is actually the real Veer's aim. If the mystery guy is Hriday, and Jai is a decoy, it could be Veer created a fake Veer with his powers to get to the truth. After all Veer's aim is to have Bani all for himself, just like Aakesh wanted Naageshwari, ye Naagmani ka greed to Cheelraj ka tha, aur shayad Hriday aka Jai ka bhi hai.

But yaar I don't want veer should remember his past so early.  Also don't want that truth of naagin will also revealed.  I just want that stubborn veer.  Vani chemistry hate wali.  Don't want veer ekdum se positive.  A big no. 

Originally posted by adoreyou

This is a good twist. But how is Hriday alive all this time. And if this is Hriday , Jai is a setup ? 

And all he said about those plane crash & stuff were wrong. But thankgod MM is back , I don't think he's back for good though. This marriage track and all still makes me think that this might be a dream. 

I also think this is a dream of bani. 

Originally posted by adoreyou

This is a good twist. But how is Hriday alive all this time. And if this is Hriday , Jai is a setup ? 

And all he said about those plane crash & stuff were wrong. But thankgod MM is back , I don't think he's back for good though. This marriage track and all still makes me think that this might be a dream. 

I would say that even Cheelraj is some immortal being with a new name Balwant Singhania, but that has not been confirmed yet. It could be that Hriday was cursed that night and was living for 10,000 years waiting for Naageshwari's curse to be broken and her and Aakesh being reborn so that he could plan all this. Jai could be his partner in crime though. Possibly even Meera is, who knows.

And this marriage track is for VAni marriage to happen after all these twists and turns, I think. Now, how will that happen, that we have to wait and watch.

Originally posted by ddhyani

But yaar I don't want veer should remember his past so early.  Also don't want that truth of naagin will also revealed.  I just want that stubborn veer.  Vani chemistry hate wali.  Don't want veer ekdum se positive.  A big no. 

Who has said all this will happen? It's just an assumption that it can happen. And we have witnessed VAni hate chemistry for a while now. That has to take a new turn as well. I mean Bani cannot just fall for Veer, but yes that will be a slow process. Veer is a grey character, he is not white and I think he will remain that way. But there are characters who are worse than him in Naagin, darker than him. Was Abhay in PYKEK a white character? no na. He way greyish. And honestly, the time has come for Veer to remember his past, so how long will they put that on hold? They have to make him remember right, now it happens after or before this twist, I have no clue.

I also think this is a dream of bani. 

Sorry, but the 2 moons wala twist is definitely not Bani's dream. That should be happening for real. Why would Bani even dream of something so twisted? I mean 2 moons and all, why would she dream? She only wanted revenge from Veer, and till that dream is okay, but this is a reality check which Adi Naagin needs for sure.

Who has said all this will happen? It's just an assumption that it can happen. And we have witnessed VAni hate chemistry for a while now. That has to take a new turn as well. I mean Bani cannot just fall for Veer, but yes that will be a slow process. Veer is a grey character, he is not white and I think he will remain that way. But there are characters who are worse than him in Naagin, darker than him. Was Abhay in PYKEK a white character? no na. He way greyish. And honestly, the time has come for Veer to remember his past, so how long will they put that on hold? They have to make him remember right, now it happens after or before this twist, I have no clue.

We can just wait and watch what will happen. 

Is Pinkvilla a reliable source? 

I don't why but i think whatever we are speculating about the promo will be the opposite in the episodes🤔

Sorry, but the 2 moons wala twist is definitely not Bani's dream. That should be happening for real. Why would Bani even dream of something so twisted? I mean 2 moons and all, why would she dream? She only wanted revenge from Veer, and till that dream is okay, but this is a reality check which Adi Naagin needs for sure.

Let's see tomorrow is the day.  We can just wait and watch. 

We can just wait and watch what will happen. 

Exactly, and I don't rely on Pinkvilla too much. Usually the story turns out way different.

I would say that even Cheelraj is some immortal being with a new name Balwant Singhania, but that has not been confirmed yet. It could be that Hriday was cursed that night and was living for 10,000 years waiting for Naageshwari's curse to be broken and her and Aakesh being reborn so that he could plan all this. Jai could be his partner in crime though. Possibly even Meera is, who knows.

And this marriage track is for VAni marriage to happen after all these twists and turns, I think. Now, how will that happen, that we have to wait and watch.

Jai & his family being there is what makes me doubt. Surbhi seems to be sharing scenes with Mohit as well , the bts stuffs indicate that. So if Jai is indeed a fraud why would Bani associate with him.