Patiala Babes

MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I love you celebration will soon turn to break up I feel 😉 something big will happen ? Related to Arya ? 

Arya's wish will bring them close again(after break up drama)  right  Anjali ? 😆 writer have left it to audiences to assume 😆

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I love you celebration will soon turn to break up I feel 😉 something big will happen ? Related to Arya ? 

No not yet...bachhe abhi pyar mein meethe meethe pal bita rahe hain😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Was expecting Mini to participate instead of Arya . 

Waiting for MiNeil confession 

Mini is not into singing....she dreams of becoming business woman

Anj_01 thumbnail

Arya's wish will bring them close again(after break up drama)  right  Anjali ? 😆 writer have left it to audiences to assume 😆

yes she will use it at right time😉

Anj_01 thumbnail

CHAPTER 13  THE CONFESSION

Neil was busy in getting ready for his special evening. He was busy whole day in making arrangements for his date. He wanted to make it special for Mini. He wanted everything perfect from food to decorations to music etc. He decided to take her to a restaurant which was a little far away from city and known for its beautiful ambience and sea view. He booked the whole roof top of restaurant to ensure that nobody will disturb them. As per his orders the hotel staff made the arrangements which Neil checked twice, personally. When he was sure of everything he finally headed towards his home to get ready. After lots of confusion he finally decided to wear black tux. Though he hated these formal clothes but today he wanted to look like Mini's prince charming in every way so he didn't mind wearing it. He was so excited and nervous too. For once he laughed at his own condition and talked to himself while looking mirror to check himself for last time. " Neil Oberoi, calm down, take deep breath, you are going on a date…just relax…there is nothing to worry about..all the arrangements are perfect…and you are looking handsome.” He adjusted his tie for the umpteenth time and talked to himself again, “Just tell her today..how much you love her. Mini, I am coming." He smiled and came downstairs to leave.

He was about to leave when Yash called him. "From the voice he sounded angry. Neil turned and found Yash was sitting on a sofa watching tv in which the audition episode of reality show was going on and judges were praising “Hurricane” Neil’s band, for the performance but seeing that Yash switched off the tv. Neil sensed that Yash will repeat his lecture try to de motivate him again. He could foresee an argument coming his way and he was least interested in it as he was getting late for his date so he answered in bored tone "yes dad"

Yash was angry. “Neil, seems like you are still hopeful for winning this challenge.” Yash asked with gritted teeth.

Neil sighed, threw his hands up in frustration that everything was going fine but his dad has to stop him on last minute. He stood there giving same bored expression as if not listening anything and Yash went on and on with his bickering. At last after some 20 minutes Neil lost his patience finally and said- "Now plz…if you are done with your “demoralise  Neil" mission…I need to go. He left the place feeling disgusted.

Neil tried to cool down as he didn't want to spoil the day. Though he was successful in masking up his frustration but damage was already done as somewhere his head was already messed up due to this argument but nevertheless he went to pick up Mini hoping that he will find some peace in her arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was waiting for Mini outside her house, lost in the thoughts. He saw Mini, she was coming towards him, smiling shyly. She was wearing red wine colour, off shoulder knee length dress. Neil for once forgot everything after seeing her. He stretched his hand out to hold her hand and pulled her close gently. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear "You are looking sexy". He winked at her. She smiled shyly and returned the complement saying "You are looking handsome." They sat in the car and Neil drove towards their destination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Neil rang the doorbell and Mickey opened the door. He was surprised to see Neil at this time. Neil came inside without saying anything. He loosened his tie and threw it on one side and sat down on the sofa with a thump.

“Neil….what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Mini tonight?” Mickey asked with confusion written all over his face.

“Yes, I went but….” Neil trailed off.

“But what?” Mickey asked with curiosity.

“ I spoilt everything….we had a fight.” Neil replied and hung his head in disappointment.

Mickey was shocked. “what??? How??? Why??

Neil explained everything.

(FLASHBACK, at the restuarant)-

Mini and Neil entered the restaurant but till now Mini got the hint that something was bothering Neil. He was quiet during the drive. He was not holding her hand and kissing it which he always do while driving. And most important thing, though he was smiling his smile was not reflecting in his eyes. He was trying his level best but his eyes were telling another story that he was sad somewhere.

As they reached roof top Mini saw the place was beautifully decorated with red and white roses as it was her favourite. Whole environment was filled with sweet fragrance of candles which were enhancing the beauty of the place along with matching red and white curtains and their table was placed in the centre. Rose petals were scattered all over the floor and in one corner there was a music player which was playing slow romantic music. Everything was perfect. She was overwhelmed to see that Neil has done all this just for her. She turned around and hugged Neil tightly saying " Thank you Neil… this is very beautiful… I loved it" she parted to see his breathtaking cute dimpled smile on his face and he obliged her by doing so. He took her to the table and both sat there. Neil ordered dinner. He placed his hand on hers and looked in her eyes. And Mini once again found those magnetic black eyes trying to hide something in their depth.

Mini squeezed his hands a little in assurance, “ Neil is something bothering you?”

Neil got the hint that she read the sadness in his eyes, but didn't wanted to spoil the evening so tried to change the topic, “ Mini, lets dance.” He extended his hand.

Mini didn't say anything and held his hand. They both started swaying to the tunes of romantic number. Both were silent but Mini was not feeling good that Neil was bottling up his feeling and problems so that he can make this evening perfect for her. So she decided to break the silence.

Mini, while dancing put her hand on his cheek, caressed it a little, “ Neil you don't need to hide anything…if something is troubling you ...plz share it with me.” She looked in his eyes, trying to read them.

Neil twirled Mini around and pulled her with jerk so that her back hit his chest, to avoid her gaze as he didn't want to discuss it. “Its nothing Mini….just a little argument with dad.”

Mini held his hands tighter which were placed around her waist, “I can understand Neil….give him some time he is your dad after all…he wil….”

Neil didn't let her complete, turned her around and hushed her with a kiss. “Mini….I don't wanna discuss anything now… this time is for us only….and I am quite habitual to it, I have to endure it everyday…as he is my dad unfortunately!”

Mini pulled apart from his embrace, surprised at his words, “ Neil, don't talk like this..he is your father…you should respect him…whatever he do is for your benefit….”

Neil was annoyed now, “Please Mini stop it…you don't know him..sometimes I really doubt whether you are on my side or his side.”

“ Neil I am not on anybody's side…I am trying to make you understand that whatever parents do is for……” Mini tried to explain but Neil didn't let her complete as he was now highly irritated. And before he knew he lost his calm and shouted at her, “Stop it Mini. cut the crap…I am not in a mood to hear your lecture. Ghar par dad ne irritate kiya aur yaha tum kar rahi ho….socha tha tumhare sath time spend karke achha lagega, mood theek ho jayega but no…tumhe bhi mujhe lecture hi sunana hai.”

Mini couldn't answer just stood there, expression of shock and hurt written over her face as she didn't see him like this before. This was the first time she faced his outburst. Neil turned and saw those looks on her face and he got more irritated. He shouted once again "Oh please…now don't give me these look that you are hurt…..I am not going to entertain your tantrums….everything was going fine…but no…you have to spoil it. He turned around rubbing his fingers in his hair and stood there sometime with eyes closed, to calm down when he opened the eyes after few minutes and turned around Mini was not there anymore. He muttered under the breath" Oh shit!! What have you done Neil…she was just trying to help you…and you have ruined everything…idiot!!! She must be very angry.

(FLASHBACK ends)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey was laughing hard now, “Boy...you are gone this time…..you must have got the lesson now….never shout at your girl friend.

Neil glared him, “Tu mera dost hai ya dushmann…yahan meri puri planning fail ho gayi aur tujhe hasi aa rahi hai.”

Mickey was still laughing, “Its so ironic na…you went to confess your love for the first time and you ended up having your first fight.”

“Yeah, but now what should I do? Wo toh seedhe taxi lekar apne ghar wapas chali gayi…kitni bar call kar chukka hoon phone bhi nahi utha rahi….messgaes ka reply bhi nahi kar rahi.” Neil replied sadly.

“Ab karna kya hai usse jakar manana padega…say sorry to her.” Mickey advised.

“Yeah right…manana toh padega…abhi jaata hun.” Neil stood up in excitement.

Mickey tried to stop him, “Are you mad…look at the time now…its too late…kal jaana.”

“No…I am going now…I have hurt her..I have to say sorry…or else I will not be able to sleep properly….and I will say "I love you" tonight only as I had decided previously.” Neil said with determination and went to Mini’s house with hope that she will forgive him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini changed into her payjamas and loose T shirt and tried to sleep but sleep was far away from her eyes. She was fuming with anger. She was muttering under her breath “How dare he shout on me….samajhta kya hai apne aap ko….I will not talk to him ever". Meanwhile Neil has already reached her house and convinced Arya to help him. As it was already 11.30pm so she let him in from the back door and took him to the terrace saying that she will send Mini here. Arya went to Mini's room.

“Sis…actually  Neil is here to meet you. He is waiting for you on terrace.” Arya informed her hesitantly.

“What! Neil..here..at this time…..and how he even got in?.....you let him in?” Mini asked as she glared at Arya.

“Oh come on…he is here to say sorry….please listen to him once…he is waiting for you.” Arya tried to convince her.

Mini was still angry. She folded her hands across her chest, “ no way…tell him to get out.”

Arya yawned, “see its your problem….I am feeling sleepy I am going in my room…its upto you to listen him or tell him to get out….good night.” She said and went away quickly before Mini could say anything. Once she reached her room she laughed at Mini and her situation as her plan worked.

Mini went on terrace, stomping her feet to face him. She saw, he was standing there with his ever cute smile, this time his eyes were also twinkling while smiling, means he was over of his bad mood. She was surprised to see that he was also carrying guitar with him. As soon as he saw her, he came forward but she turned around showing her anger.

“Oh o…itna gussa…Mini….I am really sorry. I didn't want to shout at you…it just that…I didn't want to discuss anything at that time… but you …I was angry with dad…and I vent my anger and frustration on you…please forgive me….it will not happen in future…I promise.” Neil apologized.

Though Mini melted down at his apology but was not in a mood to forgive him easily, “If you are done…then you can go.” She replied rudely.

“No, I have not done yet….I still want to say something …something for which I had planned the date…” Neil replied.

Mini turned towards him and saw he was on his knees holding guitar. “ Mini…today I wanted to confess my love …but everything went wrong…but this day has not ended yet so I will say what I always wanted to say but couldn't find right words. He started singing-

Well, I know it's kind of late
I hope I didn't wake you
But what I got to say can't wait
I know you'd understand

Every time I tried to tell you
The words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you in a song

Yeah, I know it's kind of strange
But every time I'm near you
I just run out of things to say
I know you'd understand

Every time the time was right
All the words just came out wrong

Yeah, I know it's kind of late
I hope I didn't wake you
But there's something that I just got to say
I know you'd understand
So I"ll have to say I love you in a song

Neil stood up and said- " Mini, its all I wanted to say…I know I made you wait too long for these three words….but I was waiting for right time…but now I realized there is no right or wrong time to confess love…you just have to say it whenever you feel it…Mini…please say something …please say you love me too. I am dying to hear it from your mouth."

Mini was no more angry and was already on cloud nine after hearing this. She wanted to hug him and kiss him right now but she controlled herself and thought to tease him and take a little revenge.

Mini quickly hide her mischievous smile before Neil could see it and brought a confused look on her face, “Neil…what was this? All this I love you….whats all this crap….Neil you are my boy friend okay…but.. love?…please give me a break.” Mini replied in attitude.

For once Neil couldn’t believe she said that. Mixed expression of disbelief, shock then pain crossed his face. “What…what do you mean Mini??...you don't love…no…no…this can't be true…please don't tell me this all meant nothing to you…I have seen in your eyes…you love me…don't you?” He felt suddenly earth was shaking under his feet…he took the support of wall to stand straight, he felt someone was crushing his heart in a tight fist. Mini….his Mini…never loved him...how it can be possible?

Mini saw his reaction, she realized that he took her joke seriously, she rushed towards him. “Neil look at me…Neil…I am sorry… (she cupped his face) Neil I love you…I love you very much…I love you more than my life.”

Neil finally composed himself listening to her words. He held her from shoulders, “Then what was that?” he asked for explanation.

Mini looked down feeling guilty now to hurt him, “It was a joke….I was just teasing you.”

“What kind of sick joke was that? Do you realize what I felt….for few seconds I felt that I couldn't breathe….my heart was not beating…I could have…d..”

Before he could have completed his sentence, Mini put her lips on his and kissed him hard. He was angry so he didn't respond for few seconds but ultimately gave in and pulled her closer savoring her mouth. Both were lost in the moment. Neil deepened the kiss and their tongues moved rhythmically inside their mouth. Mini pulled him more close so that now there was no space for even air to pass between them. They parted for few seconds to breathe and again started sucking each others' lips. After hell of a day they needed each other badly. And recently confessed love for each other was adding fuel to the fire which was ignited by their passion. They were not getting enough of each other so they continued kissing for few more minutes.  After what felt like an eternity, they sat down there.

Mini was sitting stretching her legs forward and Neil's head was placed in her lap. She was caressing his hair with fingers of one hand and he was playing with the fingers of her other free hand. Neil was smiling continuously.

Mini asked while caressing his forehead, “Why are you smiling?”

Neil replied while kissing her hand, “Nothing…I was smiling at myself…I did lots of hard work to make this day perfect…but see what we have gone through…we had our first fight…you cracked that sick joke almost giving me heart attack…then also at the end we are together.”

Mini traced his face with her fingers, “That's because…we love each other to the extent of insanity…no matter whatever will be the circumstances…we will always be together at the end. You remember na …I promised you that day…that I will never leave your side.

“Yes, I remember…that promise…and the kiss after that.” Neil said and pulled her down with one hand to kiss her but soon realized this position was not comfortable for kissing. So he sat parallel to her taking her into his arms and giving her a yet another long lingering kiss.

Mini broke the kiss, “ Neil, why did you become so serious all of a sudden on my joke?” she asked.

Neil replied as he kissed her forehead, “Because I love you so much Mini….I myself don't know what happened to me… you know Mini…when I was in school in USA…there was a practice in our hostel that everyone will pray before sleeping. When we used to do it I heard many boys used to complain God about their little problems, bad day at school and every trivial issue. But I never did that though there were lots of things worth complaining in my life….but I always believed that God always give pain and pleasure equally…what if I don't have anybody with me now…but one day he'll surely compensate for all my sufferings…one day I will have someone who will love me, care for me and be with me always…and when I saw you…fell in love with you…I felt that finally God has filled the void in my life…I dreamt of my perfect life with you…that's why when you joked about not loving me…I felt once again I am going to be alone…I felt my dreams were shattering down before my eyes.. ..so I just couldn't take it.”

Mini was having tears in her eyes and she got to know actually how lonely he has been. She knew about his family and the equation between them but before today she had never felt his pain this closely. “I am really sorry for hurting you.” She apologized.

Neil wiped her tears and kissed both of her eyelids, "Enough of sorrys for one day",   then kissed her forehead then nose and started brushing his lips on her throat. She closed her eyes to feel his touch and a moan escaped from her mouth when she felt his wet kisses on her neck. He started sucking at her neck and left his first hickey there.

Then he moved towards her earlobes and bit there lightly, seducing her. Mini almost lost her senses and pulled him closer, she moved her hands on his neck and played with his hair while Neil took her lips once more tasting their sweet taste. Both of them forgot everything, their fight, their argument…all they knew was they were madly in love with each other…and they want nothing more than each others' company. They kept teasing each others' senses. Both were kissing hungrily. Mini's hands were busy in pulling him closer while Neil's  hands were busy in caressing her back. He moved his hand towards her waist and slid it inside her shirt while kissing her passionately.

As soon as she felt his hand touching and caressing her bare waist inside her shirt, she went numb…she didn't know how to react at first because for her all was going too fast…on one hand she was enjoying his sensuous touch but on other hand she wanted to stop him. Finally getting grip on her emotions she caught his hand stopping it from moving further and entwined her hand with his. Neil also came into his senses at her action. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers. Both were panting heavily.

“Have I gone too far? Sorry…I always lose control when you are close to me.” Neil asked in whispers.

“Someone said enough of sorrys for one day.” Mini smiled at him. “You haven't crossed your limits….it just that we should not forget where we are….its already late…you should go now.” Mini added further.

Although Neil nodded in agreement but pulled her closer for one last kiss, “hmm…just few more minutes with you…it feels so good to be with you.”

Mini also hugged him and instead of going they ended up spending whole night cuddling up to each other on terrace only. It was only at early morning when Mini woke up and realized that. She hurriedly woke up Neil and forced him to go before anybody could see them like this otherwise Neil was in no mood to leave her. Finally he left at 5.00 am in the morning after promising her to take her on another date to compensate last night's date fiasco.       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued….

precap - Neil becoming famous

Anj_01 thumbnail

The song used in update-

Do listen to it if you have time. Its beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpVDuemlW4Q

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Their fight  and patch up was beautiful. so was the song used 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fight should have been longer . Was enjoying it.  but  terrace compensation was ☺️ Neil never leaves a chance 🤣 but Mini's no entry  board to main road 🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Their fight  and patch up was beautiful. so was the song used 

Mineil are always fire...no matter what they do

Anj_01 thumbnail

Fight should have been longer . Was enjoying it.  but  terrace compensation was ☺️ Neil never leaves a chance 🤣 but Mini's no entry  board to main road 🤣

This is needy neil...he has been alone all his life...he is emotionally fragile....he wont be fighting much....but when it will happen finally he will go mad🤣

@bold double meaning🤣🤣