Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode - 86  

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterwards it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

Edited by --Lalz-- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking this brothel track is gonna bring very bad things for bon if she ever lands up there n stays there even for one day, which i didn't notice at the first place yesterday smiley24smiley22 -

1. kaka being an old age norms follower he will say she is no more can be called the bahu of RC's malkiin banna toh bahut dur ki baat hai, she is asudh n blah blah blah.....smiley29

2. mini-binoy toh hai hi bon ko bura bhala sunane ke liye subah-shamsmiley24

3. som-batuk they too will stay away from her smiley18

4.now the whole society the actual real big villain! they will literally try to make her heart bleed, will try to snatch her life continuously with their taunts n avoidance smiley11

Ani again on a mission to prove she is sati n all, education track to jayegi pura bhar mein when she will return!smiley18

I so wish if this track could go like that widow one but the way makers are planning n setting up a whole gang of brothels it doesn't look ani will get bon even before she lands up there without her any kind of stay! smiley39

But one good thing will happen that is ani trying to cheer up bon continuously on regular basis smiley27 also we may finally get to see some good normal touchy scenes happening between them! smiley42 smiley27

Like when everyone will say she can't be touched she is dirty, asudh blahblah blah also won't even want to get near around her smiley22 then ani may hold her hand, hug her n say if you were something like that which they are saying would i have ever touched you!? smiley42smiley27

Edited by Ariel6 - 3 years ago
Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

I was thinking this brothel track is gonna bring very bad things for bon if she ever lands up there n stays there even for one day, which i didn't notice at the first place yesterday smiley24smiley22 -

1. kaka being an old age norms follower he will say she is no more can be called the bahu of RC's malkiin banna toh bahut dur ki baat hai, she is asudh n blah blah blah.....smiley29

4.now the whole society the actual real big villain! they will literally try to make her heart bleed, will try to snatch her life continuously with their taunts n avoidance smiley11

Ani again on a mission to prove she is sati n all, education track to jayegi pura bhar mein when she will return!smiley18

I so wish if this track could go like that widow one but the way makers are planning n setting up a whole gang of brothels it doesn't look ani will get bon even before she lands up there without her any kind of stay! smiley39

But one good thing will happen that is ani trying to cheer up bon continuously on regular basis smiley27 also we may finally get to see some good normal touchy scenes happening between them! smiley42 smiley27

Like when everyone will say she can't be touched she is dirty, asudh blahblah blah also won't even want to get near around her smiley22 then ani may hold her hand, hug her n say if you were something like that which they are saying would i have ever touched you!? smiley42smiley27

Hii! This hasta muskarata bachcha ki smile will b lost and has to face taunts too. This is goong to b hard ride for bon. 

Guys epi upload hua? 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

We will need one full EDT to discuss on precap.smiley36

yeaahh🤣

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

idhar aao bacchooo😆

Epi upload hua?

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reply1997

Hii! This hasta muskarata bachcha ki smile will b lost and has to face taunts too. This is goong to b hard ride for bon. 

Guys epi upload hua? 

exactly maine iske bade mein kal socha hi nehi tha!

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I too don't want Bon to land there for the same reasons, Jasmine.  Her life would be a hell even after Ani saves her. Ani cannot be with her 24*7During this time others will make sure she goes through a hell. We might get ruditha scenes but I still don't want her to end up there. 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ditto thoughts....Even I was thinking if things will go this way it will affect her mental health..... Just Imagine if any idiot in brothel tries to touch her but she runs away🤢🤬

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reply1997

Guys epi upload hua? 

Yes ,Sonia. Check last EDT pg 140 I think.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Ditto thoughts....Even I was thinking if things will go this way it will affect her mental health..... Just Imagine if any idiot in brothel tries to touch her but she runs away🤢🤬

Whole life it will haunt her.😭