Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Raveena Tandon , kareena kapoor , alia bhatt aur kuch actors ne post delete bhi kar di . Roses r red wali

Aisa kya Ye Kaisa support. 

It seems no body cares 😭

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Raveena Tandon , kareena kapoor , alia bhatt aur kuch actors ne post delete bhi kar di . Roses r red wali

😆... well not surprising, BW talking about smashing the patriarchy is like Karan Johar talking about smashing nepotism. 😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

😆... well not surprising, BW talking about smashing the patriarchy is like Karan Johar talking about smashing nepotism. 😆

😆

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If this is mob mentality of the left toh jo twitter pe roz dus kisam ke trends chalte hai with exact same mistake in every tweet , woh kya hai? 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dumb? More like uneducated losers 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

LMAO 🤣

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

They didn’t delete anything. Instagram stories stay for 24 hours and then go away. I saw Kareena’s post up for 24 hours. Kareena also posted this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE1hpIsJhOV/?igshid=1i1zp937yz2rr

I feel like Kareena knows more than she’s leading on, maybe from Sara and/or Saif. Maybe they knew of Sushant’s lifestyle and that was a reason Saif didn’t want Sara with him. It’s interesting seeing Kareena so vocal about this... she probably has reasons. 

briahna thumbnail

oopss..how about bechaari aloo bhatt is the reason suicides happening

dumb she is

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

oopss..how about bechaari aloo bhatt is the reason suicides happening

dumb she is

That muggles quote was beyond dumb. No amount of spinning will change the idiocy of it.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

They didn’t delete anything. Instagram stories stay for 24 hours and then go away. I saw Kareena’s post up for 24 hours. Kareena also posted this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE1hpIsJhOV/?igshid=1i1zp937yz2rr

I feel like Kareena knows more than she’s leading on, maybe from Sara and/or Saif. Maybe they knew of Sushant’s lifestyle and that was a reason Saif didn’t want Sara with him. It’s interesting seeing Kareena so vocal about this... she probably has reasons. 

This Denzel Washington video is bang on..👍🏼...someone please show this to Arnab and all the other media houses....who are trampling each other to be the FIRST one without verifying the news.....I remember someone put a clip of Republic TV here and they were having a show based on a unverified video....and every 2 mins the lady said..oh but the video has not been verified....as if that is the end of their responsibility....and the person listening to the news based on a unverified video is taking this as gospel truth...🤢