Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Chat Club :1(DT Note on page 99)

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

( Banner Credit: Sutapasima )

πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ‘πŸ»Welcome  Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka  Forum Members πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†

Here is our first ever Chat Club to discuss, to express to share our views and opinions in our own cultured way here. smiley1 Have a nice time in a friendly atmosphere. 

Please follow Chat Club Rules:

smiley20

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1258959 

In addition to the above-mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  ... 

Highlighting an extract form the IF COC 

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy - You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with this show but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF. They may be celebrities/public figures but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

Additionally, Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, Facebook, the messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared on the open forum. Privacy and safety of members are of prime importance on IF. If anyone is found sharing members' private and personal content from other social networking sites on IF, they will be held responsible for breaching privacy and should be prepared for the consequences. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Thanks for the thread @ Viswasruti

Hello everyone!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello friends... now let's think of nice names for this chatting corner πŸ‘πŸΌ

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hello friends... now let's think of nice names for this chatting corner πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good Morning.have a great day.

"PKK fans club"

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Good Morning.have a great day.

"PKK fans club"

Good one ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur batao ... please think of some more names 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Pinjre ke gupp shupp 

Mayura+Omkar= Crazy Mayukar Fangirls Club

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Mayura+Omkar= Crazy Mayukar Fangirls Club

This is even better πŸ‘

Sehar please do open couple names suggestion thread πŸ€—.. why don’t you open one ?? πŸ‘πŸΌEveryone can give suggestions for couple name .. what do you think 

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

This is even better πŸ‘

Sehar please do open couple names suggestion thread πŸ€—.. why don’t you open one ?? πŸ‘πŸΌEveryone can give suggestions for couple name .. what do you think 

mujhy nahi pata kis tarha banaty hainπŸ˜”