Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Grand Welcome To Desh Ki Beti -- You Go Gal

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana leaves for Mumbai, tests negative for Covid-19

Actor Kangana Ranaut left from her home town of Mandi in Himachal Pradesh on early Wednesday morning. She is on her way back to Mumbai, fulfilling her challenge to Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut that she made last week.

Sharing a tweet, she wrote, “I have lived the courage, valor and sacrifice of Rani Laxmibai through my films. The sad thing is that I am being prevented from coming to my own Maharashtra. I will continue to raise my voice against wrong, Jai Maharashtra, Jai Shivaji.”

The actor was also reported to have tested negative for Covid-19. Dr Devender Sharma, chief medical officer, Mandi district said.

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/kangana-mumbai-shiv-sena-updates/20200909.htm

👏

🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail

Kangana Covid negative, set to land in Mumbai

Kangana Ranaut's second coronavirus test report has come out to be negative, paving way for her landing in Mumbai. Mandi Chief Medical Officer Dr Devendra Sharma confirmed that her test reports have come negative. Himachal government authorities had said that they will only allow Kangana to move out of Manali if she tests negative for Covid-19.

The nearest airport in Manali is located at Bhuntar, Kullu and the only flight between Mumbai and Kullu will leave at 11:30 on Tuesday. There are no flights on Wednesday.

As a result, Kangana is now scheduled to go to Chandigarh via road from where she will catch a flight to Mumbai at 12.15 pm.

Caught in a face-off with Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut, Kangana had earlier announced that she will come to Mumbai on Wednesday.

Amid the ongoing confrontation with Shiv Sena leaders, Kangana Ranaut has been given Y category security. VIPs who enjoy Y category security in India have a security detail consisting 11 personnel, including commandos.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/sep/09/kangana-covid-negative-set-to-land-in-mumbai/6e508e0e9573117acded7341c8ca73db

👏

oyebollywood thumbnail

QUEEN "Eliza"  coming to Mumbai  👏