SidNaaz Unlimited CC66|Missing Sid ❤️ Sana's All Love❤️[IO] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AWonderfulChaos

achha, I have to?😆

Then team Sana 😆 cos one, I want it to win...two, Sid has been very positively unpredictable wrt to his SM behaviour regarding SidNaaz...

Also I really believe once they go official, he wud be more open (and not only about them per se), ab that activity wud be as much as Sana or not, pata nahi but surely more than now..or so I hope 😆

Fun fact- I had hoped/thought post bb he wud be quite open but ulta Sana kinda went on the being gayab path so anything can happen with these two 😆

See m so confused lol but yes, Team Sana for now 🥳😆

Woooooo! Team Sana gets another member! 🥳 My good wishes to your team 😆 And I agree. Sidharth has potential to change for the better. Will he? Won’t he! Why won’t he? Let’s wait n watch? 😆 And I agree on post BB changes- Impact Corona 😕

She looks so damn pretty in this color❤️♥️♥️♥️

Hallelujah! Literally the Queen of expressions! Just so damn cute! Reminded of an old conversation where Bleeh said she felt like biting Sana like we feel like biting extra cute chubby babies. It’s my turn 😆 

Originally posted by Uma2010

Oh am so glad you can go through the first page easier now 😊 I know... I know... bada aaya habit na banaane wala!

Poochte rahenge hum Jab tak hai Jaan! Jab tak hai Jaan! Jab tak hai Jaan! 😆

Sana’s transformation and willpower is so remarkable! And such inspiration! ❤️

Yes if he is ziddi, his fans are too🤣

I swear..I was today only admiring her willpower n dedication...✨❤️ So so so commendable:))

Originally posted by intruderfast

Doesnt matter if sana has posted that. Agar vaisa hai to sana has control of another level nowsmiley16smiley14.

Team Sana FTW

Ab yeh bhi clear karna padega ki bet mein Kya hai. So are you betting on Santa's control or are you betting on Sid's SM presence? Because I can only bet on Sid's presence on SM by himself. Control toh dono ka hai ek dusre par. 

I had earlier thought that Sana will make him SM person after BB par yahan toh saari Gill family ka band Kara diya Sid ne. So, I can't definitely, bet on control. 

Team Sidharth smiley37

BTW, I was also very much on 3 month mein shaadi team. 

Congratulations for the new thread and what a start....

Finally🥳🥳 and that too for dubbing

Where are you kabris??😎

Thank you uma for managing this thread and all of us so beautifully❤️ haven't gone through first page...will do it soon...

I m so happy finally Sid dikh gaya..

Hail mangalani🥳🥳

Originally posted by Uma2010

Woooooo! Team Sana gets another member! 🥳 My good wishes to your team 😆 And I agree. Sidharth has potential to change for the better. Will he? Won’t he! Why won’t he? Let’s wait n watch? 😆 And I agree on post BB changes- Impact Corona 😕

😆 yes we can all wait n watch n hopefully see him changing 😆

And yes corona did have a big impact...:/ Anyway looking at the positive things- they r step by step opening up again ❤️

Originally posted by Ritzie

BTW, I was also very much on 3 month mein shaadi team. 

😆

N I was/am on the 'dec mein hogi shaadi' team 😆

Originally posted by AWonderfulChaos

Yes if he is ziddi, his fans are too🤣

I swear..I was today only admiring her willpower n dedication...✨❤️ So so so commendable:))

Absolutely Ziddi we are too... like idol like fans  😈 And Sana stands at par too. We are one Ziddi family 🤣