Ek Duje Ke Vaste 2- EDT#3 PYAAR DOSTI HAI

Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome everyone to the very first Episode Discussion Thread of EK Duje Ke Vaaste 2. Let us embark on this journey of Suvan together. We will make friends here. We will live their journey with them. Hate the characters they hate, take sides, watch them fall in love as we fall in love with them. We will overanalyze their emotions. Overanalyse every scene of every episode. So let's begin this roller coaster ride of Suvan and watch these opposites attract.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 3 years ago

EDT Rules and Regulations. Please read and familiarize yourself. Let's make the EDT fun and respectful.

Attacks against Fellow Member(s):  Any thread/ post that targets fellow members/ groups of members will be trashed without further question and the respective members who are involved in such activity will be subjected to immediate raise in warning level. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it is done in a constructive manner but that by no means grants anyone the permission to attack others for sharing a different view.  Any member who is seen to hurl curses / ridicules / threatens / wishing unfortunate events for other members or their family members will be dealt with severity!  Any offensive personal remarks concerning a fellow member will lead to an immediate raise in their warning level. If members continue to break rules despite repeated warnings then they will face a temporary or permanent ban, which will be dependent on the severity of the incident.  

Explicit Content:  India Forums is a family friendly forum and we do not allow any explicit content and abusive / offensive slang. Discussions can be had in a civil manner without stooping down to cheap levels and cuss words. Any post found to be abusive / vulgur will simply be deleted. Members using crass and vulgarity in their topics will be warned or banned as per the situation.

Celebrity Slander : We understand that you are not going to be a fan of all celebrities but that does not allow anyone to resort to name calling .We do not want anyone riling up fans of particular celebrities and hence making the section a warzone.  Don't mock fans as it's not a crime to love a celebrity and do not be sarcastic and pass it off as humor.

Moral Policing:  Moral policing by members in any forum will NOT be tolerated. It only leads to unnecessary instigation/arguments.  The section Dev Team Members will do the needful when a situation arises.  Members are to simply abide by the rules and not preach others. If you should come across an abusive topic please contact the development team, rather than taking matters in your own hands. You can contact the Development team by either reporting the post in question and filling out what the issue is, or by sending a PM with a link to the thread containing a few sentences of what the issue.  When reporting the issues make sure you use the hierarchy. Viewbies are to be contacted first and then then up the ladder Moderators to Channel Moderators to Global Moderator and the Admin.

Criticism :  We repeat this time and again that we allow Criticism . You are free to show displeasure, contradict, disagree and criticize the show and its characters. However there is a fine line between these actions and bashing. Direct hurls or targeting people/show with the intention to humiliate and disgrace is what is not allowed.

Spamming to Increase Posts: Lately, we have come across way too many game threads that simply promote spamming with an intention of raising member's number of posts.  All such threads will be trashed without notice. There is a specific forum dedicated to games:  Forum Games.  Similarly posting one liner comments in multiple posts to spam & increase the posts or posting just TFS or just emoticons are not allowed.

Multiple IDs: MIDs are strictly prohibited and anyone who engages in making MIDs will receive a raise in warning level, even if no posts were made ever with the MID. 

Personal and Morphed Pictures: Posting morphed pictures of any actor or member is not allowed on India-forums.com and will NOT BE TOLERATED. If members are seen to leak private/ personal details/ photos of fellow members they may face an immediate ban, as everyone's privacy is to be respected!

Plagiarism: Lately there have been a lot of concerns regarding plagiarism whereby members are seen to plagiarize copyrighted stories and/ or fellow members' existing stories. This activity is strictly prohibited and stringent actions will be taken against members.  The rules posted in the Fanfiction section will be applicable to the entire forum.

Reporting an Issue: Please do not report the same post more than once. Member reporting the same post multiple times will receive PM warning and if it continues there will be raise in Warning Level too. This rule certainly does not intend to discourage the members from reporting but often same post is reported multiple times from the same member. Please do understand that DT needs at least 24 hrs to work on the reported post and simply pressing the report button multiple times will only delay the process. Some  situations demand the time and consultation of people and hence take time to get back.

Social Media Fights : Please do not bring in fights that happen outside India-forums into INDIA-FORUMS. There is nothing we can do with those issues and its best to report those issues through the external website's reporting mechanism.

Discussing the Dev Team: Lately there are lots of topics being created on the forum against one member of the DT or the entire DT.  We realize that it's because you are not sure how things are handled or upset at the way things are handle. You may disagree with the way the issue was taken care and that's fair. However we want you to not create such topics that question or criticize the DT in the forum.  The feeling arises that we want to keep things under cover. However that is not the case. We do want to hear your complaint but we also want to be fair to the people in question. All sides need to be heard objectively and bringing this in the forum just adds more fuel to the fire. By the time the whole story is heard in the forum the atmosphere becomes ugly and negative and we want to avoid that. If you have a complaint PM the DT person and if you are not satisfied follow the hierarchy and PM the next in command. When you are contacting us with your concern be civil and explain your point in detail so we completely understand your standpoint. 

Warning Levels (WL) and User Restrictions:

Any member who are found to be in violation of our Forum Rules and Code Of Conduct may be given a Warning Level increase as accessed by the Dev Team. Please note with each Warning Levels increase it will also restrict/limit the access to the forum features as given below:

• 20% - First warning, so members are given a chance, without any other restrictions
  • 40% - Only 15 posts (replies in topics) can be made in a day
  • 60% - No new topics can be created in addition to restrictions of 40% warning level
  • 80% - Restricted PM access whereby PMs can ONLY be sent to Dev Team to resolve issues, in addition to restrictions of 60% warning level
  • 100% - Automatically bans the member

Warning levels can only be reduced after 3 months if the member has been active with no new warning increase and has not violated any of our forum rules. Its not an automated feature and requires the member to send a request PM to lower the Warning Level to the Dev Team member who raised their warning level and in the event the PM goes unanswered for more then a week please contact the Channel Moderator or Global Moderator.

BASIC GUIDELINES FOR POSTING

When posting please remember to respect and tolerate different thoughts and do not turn any post against your opinion into a unnecessary flame-wars. Try to be composed and collective when posting as this will stop feeding the instigators.There is going to be a Zero tolerance policy for those who just come to the forum to disrupt the activities and discussions . We don't enjoy raising warning levels or giving out bans but we do want this place to be fun for all

Try to remember this simple mantra to make your time at India-Forums enjoyable

BE THOUGHTFUL-> RESPECT EVERYONE -> DISCUSS CALMLY -> HAVE LOADS OF FUN

We welcome members to provide us with suggestions and comments and we will work towards getting them addressed.

Cheers,

India-Forums.com Dev Team

P.S. Thank you to all the Dev Team members who helped in compiling the rules and especially Priya for putting everything in an easy to understand post.

Any abusive / derogatory post against anyone will simply be deleted and warning level increased. People MUST express their views or criticism in a civil manner.

Member's List

Please like this post to become a member or PM me and I will add you to the list. I also think adding your name next to the username helps the interaction.

EternizedBlues- Amnu/Blues

sheeluneelu

MishtiNew

meenachem

Mannu_Ahuja

Bucky

Pranushka_723

Ratnarao12

MishtiNew

mehtaTV2019

MusicOfTheHeart

Isabel

alina.b

Shamoo

Meena_J

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 3 years ago

bump :P aaj ka episode toh hume b jinga lala hoge...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

bump :P aaj ka episode toh hume b jinga lala hoge...๐Ÿ˜†

Canโ€™t wait for tomorrow! So excited. 

Morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜

I still get canโ€™t through that Shravan and Suman are now in a relationship ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Shravan shared his pain with his mum yesterday then cried to Bunty and then Toyliya...

But Suman has been quiet ever since she came back from the fort.. She bottled up all the pain, confusion and turmoils... She couldnt even sketch nor did she share anything with Kancha... 

When she did, she literally poured her heart out to herself infront of the mirror.. 

I wonder if Shravan hadnt heard her, would she have reacted the same way?

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

I still get canโ€™t through that Shravan and Suman are now in a relationship ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I am really excited for the dating phase, however short it may be

Shravan shared his pain with his mum yesterday then cried to Bunty and then Toyliya...

Bechara kitna roya kabhi mumma ko gale lagake kabhi bunty miyaan aur ab toh tauliya hi gale laga liya, kaash isi gale lagane ke silsile mein aaj sumo ko bhi gale laga le

But Suman has been quiet ever since she came back from the fort.. She bottled up all the pain, confusion and turmoils... She couldnt even sketch nor did she share anything with Kancha... 

She is in a habit of bottling up emotions and not expressing, which is not a good thing for her own self!

Yeah, it is good that he heard everything about her feelings, internal turmoil else it would not have been the same.

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

Morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜

When she did, she literally poured her heart out to herself infront of the mirror.. 

nailah, i wish they couldve dragged the confession till tmrw to ...i mean i wouldve salvaged the realization scene for at least 2 episodes bc if they were able to showcase shravan's pain then suman's pain couldve been explored more depth on a better level...what is your opinion? 

even though im certainly happy with confession, do u think we couldve managed one more episode of suman exploring these new feelings? like everything did happen in one night till next morning...

Originally posted by Meena_J

nailah, i wish they couldve dragged the confession till tmrw to ...i mean i wouldve salvaged the realization scene for at least 2 episodes bc if they were able to showcase shravan's pain then suman's pain couldve been explored more depth on a better level...what is your opinion? 

even though im certainly happy with confession, do u think we couldve managed one more episode of suman exploring these new feelings? like everything did happen in one night till next morning...

I know what you mean but do be honest I was quite satisfied with this one day or lets say 1 and half days of self realisation, turmoils, pining, painful and confession of Suman Tiwari.. 

It was all centered around her..Even the good news from chacha chachi focused on her sadness where she couldnt fully participate in her familyโ€™s happiness.. and thats a big thing for Suman... Family sab se Upar.. but was it? 

It started right after she said to him, I dont want to see your face again.. 

Why she could answer his questions at the fort?

Suman Tiwari was speechless, literally had no answer!

As if Life came to an standstill for her while she could see Shravan drifting apart who according to her was just her BFF..

Then she hide her confusions and pain from the person she always shared everything with..

The pictures from Shravanโ€™s wallet

The flashback, the pout wala moment

Her walk on the balcony, confused, pacing around.. thats typical Suman

Her missing Shravan

Shravan wasnt around to wipe her tears, to cheer her up...

thats whats she wanted nah, so why this ajeeb/sad feeling?

10 am and Suman Tiwari is still fast asleep?

The girl who woke up at 5.30 since Day 1, usually has a hard time to wake her sister up! Today the sister woke her up..

Then the familyโ€™s khush gabri but madam was lost in her own turmoils..

Finally the self talk

Bina second thoughts, she just rushed to find him to answer his question.. because now she has the answer... because she looked for it!

But he wasnt there to listen to her!

Her self confession was soo powerful yaar.. she mentioned everything..

1. how she wasnt angry with him but herself

2. Him always being aroung her

3. Him being her habit

4. How his happiness revolved around her smile and sorrows

5. How idiotic of her not to realise that feeling before

6. Why she risked her life to save him yesterday

7. what Sumo means to him

8. How he is hers and she is his ONLY

9. how she plead him not to fall in love (I am guessing its the Friendzoning scene), he didnt listen then, so why did he listen to her now..

damn man, they are deeply in love.. 

Beautifully written and perfectly executed by Kanikka ๐Ÿ’— 

As someone who watches EKDV for Suman Tiwari, then Kanikka Kapur and then The story, I couldnt have asked for anymore..

for me it was quality rather than quantity..

What do you think they missed out on?