congrats on your book🤗

No idea about that!😒

Thanks dear🤗

ShravanSumo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi do you know how I can watch the episode now? My usual site uploads late

You can watch it on sonyliv website. The latest episode is uploaded already. I'm sorry I can't post link because I'm newbie on this forum.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today's epi was just to good!❤️

Ik many here wanted SuVan to hug after the confession but I guess I am the only one of the opposite view...I like the way they gave teenage romance a new definition...it was high on feelings and not touches...

The slight touch which they had while walking out of the entrance was more than enough for me....it had some grace, some soothing effect in it! I honestly loved the very light tension that rose after their confession...both didn't know what to say next....my kiddos are still kiddos☺️😆

Mohika slayed their roles....can't think of any better proposal....the innocence of teenage romance was just beyond beautiful!❤️

Suman jumping and being all happy was just so beautiful

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tick Tick Tick ho gaya aaj toh! (although the hug was missing😆)

Kahan se shuru karein! How happy were they looking after the confession. Sumo needed to reconfirm Shravan's love for her! Such kiddos they are!😆 Is it me or have Shravan and Suman's eyes began to grow soft? Also the natural glow was so evident on their faces! Like Bunty said sharm ki laali chaayi thi 😆 Literally lit. I couldn't stop grinning myself!

Lol Bunty overheard everything yet again!🤣 Iss miyaan se kabhi koi baat nahi chipti!

Thank god Devraj and Kavita didn't ruin the moment. Devraj knows his son far too well😆

Sumo skipping to the invisible music in the air was so sweetly captured! Also Sumo's sorry was much needed. Glad they got that sorted out👍🏼 Also cheers to Sumo for admitting when she's wrong. Her character has always impressed me.

Shravan toh was on cloud nine today. Kitne dinnon baad we were able to see the smile again! Uff

Beta Kancha we can understand the desperation! Today Kancha embodied the fandom's reactions! No hug after the confession that too in a vacant house! Not done!🤪

Such a mood lighter episode today!

P.S Still ROFLing at Daadu and Devika's dance🤣

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
ShravanSumo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Ik many here wanted SuVan to hug after the confession but I guess I am the only one of the opposite view...I like the way they gave teenage romance a new definition...it was high on feelings and not touches...

The slight touch which they had while walking out of the entrance was more than enough for me....it had some grace, some soothing effect in it! I honestly loved the very light tension that rose after their confession...both didn't know what to say next....my kiddos are still kiddos☺️😆

Mohika slayed their roles....can't think of any better proposal....the innocence of teenage romance was just beyond beautiful!❤️

Yes that's the perfect innocence of new romance. Outright hugging is what desperate people would do.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I agree Lavy. Even though we're on a hug demand spree I agree the hug wouldn't have fit in this time and space. It's just our desperateness🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Tick Tick Tick ho gaya aaj toh! (although the hug was missing)

Kahan se shuru karein! How happy were they looking after the confession. Sumo needed to reconfirm Shravan's love for her! Such kiddos they are!😆 Is it me or have Shravan and Suman's eyes began to grow soft? Also the natural glow was so evident on their faces! Like Bunty said sharm ki laali chaayi thi 😆 Literally lit. I couldn't stop grinning myself!

Lol Bunty overheard everything yet again!🤣 Iss miyaan se kabhi koi baat nahi chipti!

Thank god Devraj and Kavita didn't ruin the moment. Devraj knows his son far too well😆

Sumo skipping to the invisible music in the air was so sweetly captured! Also Sumo's sorry was much needed. Glad they got that sorted out👍🏼 Also cheers to Sumo for admitting when she's wrong. Her character has always impressed me.

Shravan toh was on cloud nine today. Kitne dinnon baad we were able to see the smile again! Uff

Beta Kancha we can understand the desperation! Today Kancha embodied the fandom's reactions! No hug after the confession that too in a vacant house! Absolutely not done!🤪

Such a mood lighter episode today!

P.S Still ROFLing at Daadu and Devika's dance🤣

That dance🤣🤣

I agree...I either want Kanikka's or Mohit's eyes😆they actually had a soft lookalong with their actions their eyes too speak❤️

Honestly both seemed so much in love that I was blushing....mumma watched it today with me and I just couldn't stop blushing at the sweet scenes☺️I hope she doesn't think I am in love🤣

Bunty Miyan is the best😆

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi do you know how I can watch the episode now? My usual site uploads late

I dont know about online yaaar.. I get both UK and India Sony channel.. so I can watch it live with them at 6pm

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

I agree Lavy. Even though we're on a hug demand spree I agree the hug wouldn't have fit in this time and space. It's just our desperateness🤣

It's our fast mind🤣

Humare bacche abhi bhi 90's mein hai😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago