Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why Bollywood never stood up for Jiah Khan ?

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

..like they are doing for Rhea on twitter & Instagram today . With Jiah there was a clear case of abetment of suicide by sooraj pancholi but it was shrugged off as depression by everyone including Bollywood bigwigs . 

It's funny that Anurag kashyap,  Anubhav sinha , vidya balan, taapsee and others  started talking about patriarchy  and injustice now .. maybe there's something hidden which we all dont know yet clearly 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I got off work just now...and twitter is on fire...so much support for Rhea since yesterday....what changed??😳

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

and people talking about patriarchy...what has this case anything to do with patriarchy...if the situation was reversed and Rhea was dead...they would have put Sushant in jail long back...what are these people on? Her cheez mein they bring feminism..😵

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I got off work just now...and twitter is on fire...so much support for Rhea since yesterday....what changed??😳

One of the reasons maybe this fact which is kind of true 

https://twitter.com/sardesairajdeep/status/1303370677106417664?s=20

Also there's an old video going viral on Twitter leaked by Rhea's team most likely   where it looks as if sushant is intoxicated 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Rhea was arrested by ncb n ncb had 20-25 bolly names in drug list
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

and people talking about patriarchy...what has this case anything to do with patriarchy...if the situation was reversed and Rhea was dead...they would have put Sushant in jail long back...what are these people on? Her cheez mein they bring feminism..😵

dis issue not related to patriarchy n feminism , rhea was arrested n ncb got 20-25 bolly names , so pseudos witch hunting poor public as their drug cartel n ugly truths are getting exposed n forever victimz lol .
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sushant would have been hung, drawn and quartered if it were a role reversal. His me too incident is a classic example of that. Why weren’t people questioning the patriarchy when a girlfriend takes an all expenses trip to Europe paid for by her boyfriend?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I raised the same question in another thread. 

That’s the real patriarchy. Nobody raised any questions or blamed Patriarchy then and now as well. 

Pancholi guy still gets to roam freely. Gets to live his life. Her mother is still actively seeking justice. 

These people wanted law to decide . The criminal confessed and is going jail. 

Ab usmain bhi Patriarchy. 

Rhea was hounded by media and that picture got splashed all over . Got all the sympathy . 

But we didn’t see anyone utter a word for SSR’s sister . She was being hounded equally. 

Next two days though nobody hounded rhea. She was walking freely. 

The first day was definitely a PR move. 

Nobody convince me otherwise . 

It’s infuriating to see the two extremes. There is no objectivity to all of this. 

One side ( Tapsee/Swara) is busy maligning the dead. The other side ( Kangana) is using his death to push her own agenda . 

Literally sickening. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really like Jiah khan and was shocked about her suicide case but its unfair to expect Bollywood to speak on a toxic relationship someone was in for years. She was in love with the wrong person, he treated her badly many times when she was alive. I know they say love is blind but I see many women staying in a toxic relationship for years but you need to leave. I know it’s easier said than done. I hate that sooraj guy and never watched his movie because of how he treated her. With ssr case I am not sure what happened but I supported justice for ssr because no family or real friends was around him when death happened. Also eternal love and so called friends was using ssr money til it ran out. His case seems different because not sure if he was being blackmailed or drugs was put in his drink or food or etc. gold diggers took advantage of his weak phase 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because Bollywood doesn’t care. That is the simple answer. Anyone who think Bollywood cares for Rhea and hence putting up paid PR posters is just kidding themselves...today also they are just trying to save their own asses..coz Rhea has already given 20-25 names and will keep doing so the longer she ya in custody...that’s why they are shit scared lol .frikking drugggiewood...