Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Because Bollywood doesnโ€™t care. That is the simple answer. Anyone who think Bollywood cares for Rhea and hence putting up paid PR posters is just kidding themselves...today also they are just trying to save their own asses..coz Rhea has already given 20-25 names and will keep doing so the longer she ya in custody...thatโ€™s why they are shit scared lol .frikking drugggiewood...

Exactly if she spills, this could be a Karnataka style drug bust with a few famous names in jail and Bollywood trying to save their own before it bursts in the open.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hollywood, Bollywood and literally any entertainment industry uses drugs, alcohol, are we putting everyone in jail for what they decide to do in their free time? Even in real life lots of people uses these harmful things. Let them be a coke addict. Entertainment is too stressful with millions of eyes on you and you have to deal with failure and etc maybe that's why they use cigars, drugs and alcohol to deal with stress. I really don't care about their shameless act. It's a filthy place and you have actresses giving us lectures about feminist, I am sorry being a feminist is not sleeping around with multiple guys, that has a different name. Being feminist is equal rights and equal pay.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and people talking about patriarchy...what has this case anything to do with patriarchy...if the situation was reversed and Rhea was dead...they would have put Sushant in jail long back...what are these people on? Her cheez mein they bring feminism..๐Ÿ˜ต

Good question as in what has changed ? Changed is the strategy of Rhea's PR battle to win supporters. After yesterday's grilling by NCB for hours, Rhea spent 4.5-5 hrs in Police station where Police station was shut down for general public, only to have a VIP session with her. Arnab was shouting Rhea will be arrested tomorrow, so of course Rhea and her lawyer would know that too. Perfect planning with Meme police to blame it on Gender where all other cards are exhausted. Middle class card failed with Sowvik isnt it ๐Ÿ˜†. 

So after all these planning, Rhea appeared in front of media with that Rose Violet tee shirt and all BWians picked that slogan completely ignoring the presence of other lady police officers around their Rhea. ๐Ÿ˜† 

This entire support-Rhea is an attempt to gain public support for Rhea, but barring BW celebs, it's really not working much. You'd remember Kangu playing Vagina card a while back, public have learnt their lessons. ๐Ÿ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Good question as in what has changed ? Changed is the strategy of Rhea's PR battle to win supporters. After yesterday's grilling by NCB for hours, Rhea spent 4.5-5 hrs in Police station where Police station was shut down for general public, only to have a VIP session with her. Arnab was shouting Rhea will be arrested tomorrow, so of course Rhea and her lawyer would know that too. Perfect planning with Meme police to blame it on Gender where all other cards are exhausted. Middle class card failed with Sowvik isnt it ๐Ÿ˜†. 

So after all these planning, Rhea appeared in front of media with that Rose Violet tee shirt and all BWians picked that slogan completely ignoring the presence of other lady police officers around their Rhea. ๐Ÿ˜† 

This entire support-Rhea is an attempt to gain public support for Rhea, but barring BW celebs, it's really not working much. You'd remember Kangu playing Vagina card a while back, public have learnt their lessons. ๐Ÿ˜†

oh...so that is where this poem is coming from??๐Ÿ˜†

I feel that they could have investigated the drug angle later....and just focused on the SSR case....personally I feel...Rhea's arrest for possessing that little amount of drug is a lot eyewash...they arrested her....to calm down the people.....2 weeks ke baad she will be out on 10,000 Rs ka fine....I am doubting if CBI or ED found anything substantial enough to charge her..๐Ÿค”...This is just my feeling...there is too much raita.....I am afraid that we won't find out ever what happened.

And seriously....if Arnab and Kangna didn't make such a circus....I don't think people would have started supporting Rhea so much...there was hardly any support for her in the start...ye toh jab Arnab pagal ho gaya....tab baaki logon ko bhi witch hunt kehne ka mauka mil gaya...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

In India, the whole feminism/women empowerment has become a sham. Sleeping with multiple guys, doing drugs, smoking, wearing questionable clothes etc is considered modern and empowering to majority of the educated girls. Sorry, but you are nothing but a prostitute/Randi. Applies to majority of the bitches in Bollywood.

Also, most men who turn these women into such things and give them this freedom are equally bloody assholes. Their hawas has no bounds. 

Foook such scumbags of both sexes.  

I think these women argument is if men can be druggie, alcoholic and sleep with many women and don't get tag names why just women get those names. Well I see equal with both men and women in this regard, both are ho and freaks with no morals

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@ OT - Your question - Why Bollywood never stood up for Jiah Khan ?

Answer : Because Jiah Khan was not criminal. It takes for one to become a criminal to gain support from BW. Sanjay Dutt, Yakoob Memon, Salman, and now Rhea. โ˜บ๏ธ

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They stood up for Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, etc but damn they threw Jiah under the bus cuz she was an outsider

YourCat thumbnail

Bollywood loves their criminals, so they will support only criminals.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

@ OT - Your question - Why Bollywood never stood up for Jiah Khan ?

Answer : Because Jiah Khan was not criminal. It takes for one to become a criminal to gain support from BW. Sanjay Dutt, Yakoob Memon, Salman, and now Rhea. โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜†

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly why  Suraj, Salman, Sanjay dutt never faced the same type of treatment for committing actual crimes ? Why no public outrage against them? In fact they got huge support from masses