Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why Bollywood never stood up for Jiah Khan ? - Page 11

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's about time these Criminals get Punished. Aditya n Sooraj Pancholi needs to pay price along with their Godfather Sallu. I m glad Imtiaz Khatri is getting treatment in jail now atleast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

He was a good guy who supported the right cause, hate the fact that he is being supported by racist people. He didn’t deserve the people that was surrounded by him when he was alive and he don’t deserve racist people that is supporting him now. I feel bad for him. He was the wrong person to go out like this. 

Same happening with Sonu Sood now. When he was doing all that covid work, bhakts thought he was one of them but now those bhakts have started attacking him too after that tweet

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Suraj was protected by Manikarnika of bollywood Kangana. How come anyone come near to him for investigation. Then he had support of politically connected Salman Khan, so no proofs.

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I totally agree on this... but there was a video clip where the deputy director of NCB spoke, they are looking for big fishes and these are all small ones, including Rhea.... they will blurt it out

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Notafan

And why do you think nobody dares to speak against Salman Khan ?

Really ? People talk blind items

This blind item nearly ruined Bhai 

https://youtu.be/E4wYyyC0beQ

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Really ? People talk blind items

This blind item nearly ruined Bhai 

https://youtu.be/E4wYyyC0beQ

Exactly and Salman was in jail for the blackbuck case. The pedestrian murder/killing case , it was all over India and for a long time. nobody was silent, everybody was talking and blaring about it .  Sangeeta Bijlani too gave some unflattering interviews-I remember her saying everyone thinks it is great sleeping with Salman but it is just normal or soem such tripe. Salman has bad press for a long, long time, his fan base is not twitterati-they are aam admi types and they don't care about woke politics.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What do ppl mean by  “standing up”  in case of a suicide?  One can stand against crimes, injustices , but, what can anyone do when a person kills himself/herself? This is something mind boggling to me.

I don’t know the full details but, Jiah left a note blaming Sooraj , I believe. So, what can the Bollywood Or anyone do about it? If there’s a physical or mental abuse involved, then police can investigate and punish the culprit. But, we can’t just crucify a person bcoz of a suicide note . I know it’s very unpopular to say this and I might be vilified in the IF to say this, but, I want to say this, that just bcoz a person commits suicide doesn’t make him a saint. Any person who commits suicide is in a very broken, vulnerable state and if they blame any person/persons in that state doesn’t mean it’s right or truthful. Their  perspectives can be all muddled up. 

Atleast in Jiah’s case, there’s a suicide note to scapegoat someone. But in SSR case, even without a suicide note, ppl r ready to pounce on the scapegoat.