Anupamaa

Dream Scene ??

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Iam 100 per sure  precap is dream scene of kavya or vinraj after seeing anirudhi there idk why i have strong feeling vanraj affair will expose after toshu shaadi track makers never going to do that now in shaadi track we going to get to see may be how anuridhu playing with vinraj and kavya and threanting them will expose u guys soon makers never going to expose vinraj as easily as its Television and its one of main track in the show 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I think the affair will get exposed during a strong SaNan track because Kavya is Nandu's Maasi and Vanraj will not agree for Samar and Nandini ðŸ¤”

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree. There is no way they are going to expose the affair yet. It wouldn’t make sense to yet anyway. It deserves complete focus not with other storylines going on in the side 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I think the affair will get exposed during a strong SaNan track because Kavya is Nandu's Maasi and Vanraj will not agree for Samar and Nandini ðŸ¤”

Link with SaNan track is a possibility but I have a different perspective here. I think this exposure will have a bad impact on Nandini, since she is already from a broken home but had a high regard for Vanraj after seeing him defend Anupamaa before Rakhi.

Upon exposure she may lose faith in the institution of marriage which could lead to a platonic friendship between SaNan initially. Anupamaa may also move in with her possibly.

A high possibility is also the reveal to be at KinTosh's engagement which will give another supportive argument to Rakhi about how the position of women is in the family is always second-class and Paritosh being Vanraj's son will follow his footsteps when they get older.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

yess this can be possible too

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

I agree. There is no way they are going to expose the affair yet. It wouldn’t make sense to yet anyway. It deserves complete focus not with other storylines going on in the side 

exactly my point