•  
Poll Question :

So which rudra will break rudra heart??

Poll Choice
Niketen truth being revealed
Yuvraj trick
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

So guys according to tdy epi there are 2 possibilities vote away .... 

Any more ideas let us knw down below I guess the hate scenes will start from wednesdy thursdy so let's get ready ... 

Originally posted by aishasully1993

So guys according to tdy epi there are 2 possibilities vote away .... 

Any more ideas let us knw down below I guess the hate scenes will start from wednesdy thursdy so let's get ready ... 

I don't think Mahima's truth will break Rusha, infact Preesha will earn more respect from Rudraksh. What will might break is Preesha hiding Rudraksh brother's real murderer i.e. her ex-fiance Yuvraj. But even in this track Rudraksh will realize that Preesha can do anything to protect her loved ones. Let's hope that Yuvraj's truth comes out and hope that Rudraksh will come to know that Yuvraj had manipulated Preesha in such a way that she must hide that truth. 

Originally posted by Rudreesha

I don't think Mahima's truth will break Rusha, infact Preesha will earn more respect from Rudraksh. What will might break is Preesha hiding Rudraksh brother's real murderer i.e. her ex-fiance Yuvraj. But even in this track Rudraksh will realize that Preesha can do anything to protect her loved ones. Let's hope that Yuvraj's truth comes out and hope that Rudraksh will come to know that Yuvraj had manipulated Preesha in such a way that she must hide that truth. 

I thnk the parents will force preesha to say rudra secret pata nahi kya but I guess this will be their plan😊