Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I wonder why SSR family is lying to police. It will hamper investigation. Lying to police is a criminal offence under Perjury under IPC.

Whoever intentionally gives false evidence in any stage of a judicial proceeding, or fabricates false evidence for the purpose of being used in any stage of a judicial proceeding, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine; and whoever intentionally gives or fabricates false evidence in any other case, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Al the celebrities and commoners lying in SSR case should remember that law would not leave you too.

GumGum thumbnail

Molester Sandeep was his friend during Ankita period, there were many pics of them together, fans refusing to admit it because Sandeep is badnaam, family refusing to acknowledge because the guy is a shadeball, might open a can of worms involving their bhai.  

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I wonder why SSR family is lying to police. It will hamper investigation. Lying to police is a criminal offence under Perjury under IPC.

Whoever intentionally gives false evidence in any stage of a judicial proceeding, or fabricates false evidence for the purpose of being used in any stage of a judicial proceeding, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine; and whoever intentionally gives or fabricates false evidence in any other case, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Al the celebrities and commoners lying in SSR case should remember that law would not leave you too.

This was their nth lie though. LOL

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They also lied to judges in court right before SC decided to hand over the case to CBI. 

I too wonder what is their motive? Is it guilt? Where is that 15 crore they are claiming is missing? SSR never had this much in his account either way so how did they think Rhea and co stole the money?

I think they greatly underestimated Rhea, they didn't think she would have the guts to come out like that. They probably thought Bihar police would grab her and lock her. Do chaar marna then she will agree to everything they accused her of. Never did they think that Rhea is still walking free after more than 2 months. 

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They didn’t know him and Sandip confirmed the same that he never met the family.

Since he carried on with all the ambulance duties etc the family will definitely be in touch with him post SSR death. The chats were all about clearing ambulance payment and death certificate. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by buttercups2020 - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: K.Ahm

They didn’t know him and Sandip confirmed the same that he never met the family.

Since he carried on with all the ambulance duties etc the family will definitely be in touch with him post SSR death. The chats were all about clearing ambulance payment and death certificate. 

please dont talk logical things here....... only mocking and bashing of Sushant and his family is allowed..

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tinah

They also lied to judges in court right before SC decided to hand over the case to CBI. 

I too wonder what is their motive? Is it guilt? Where is that 15 crore they are claiming is missing? SSR never had this much in his account either way so how did they think Rhea and co stole the money?

I think they greatly underestimated Rhea, they didn't think she would have the guts to come out like that. They probably thought Bihar police would grab her and lock her. Do chaar marna then she will agree to everything they accused her of. Never did they think that Rhea is still walking free after more than 2 months. 

Nevermind

Edited by buttercups2020 - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

The family didn’t know him,Sushant did. There is a difference . 

Will they know each and every one of his friends?  He himself says sister was alone and he was lending his support. No where does he imply that he knew the family prior to SSR’s death. 

He acted like he was super close to the family when in fact he wasn’t and his own words prove it. 

The only thing I can point finger at is family not acknowledging his “help”  in front of the cops during investigation. But we’ve not gotten any official report of what was said during interrogation.