DOTM : Your first Asian drama crush 😍

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Annyeonghaseyo everyone !!!!

I am here with new topic for month of September 😎

*Who was the first  drama actor/actress you completely fell for?  It could be korean,chinese, thai  or any of the Asian languages you watch ?

* Did you like the actor/actress so much you ended up watching all their shows? 

* Did you ever tried out any show simply because it had your favorites even if it was not your favorite genre? 

* Are you still following your first drama crush's shows or moved on ? 😆

DISCUSS AWAY !!!

Let me begin with mine..

I think it has to be none other than Lee Min Ho..

Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo -- drools :P | Actores coreanos, Actors, Actores

I fell for LMH in 2016 when I watched "Boys over flowers" . The show was a laughter riot because of  lee min ho. I was so much into LMH even some of the melodramatic plots also did not bother me .

I ended up watching so many  LMH's shows back to back 

starting with city hunter, the heirs (my another fav- no one judge me coz I genuinely enjoyed it ) 

personal taste ( dint even realize the FL was CLOY one) 

gif (*) Lee Minho City Hunter lilovski •

I even watched some of the ads he did also some web dramas which he did to promote to LINE app.🤣

The only one I skipped during that phase was "FAITH" as I was not into historicals back then...was pretty new to kdrama world

Currently my fav is Yoo ah in ..and yes I think I have moved on..unless LMH really comes back with good script

yoo ah in gifs | Tumblr

I dropped legends of the blue sea mid way as I did not like the plot ...

I did not even attempt The eternal monarch coz its not the kind of plot I enjoy watching..

Waiting for LMH to come with better scripts ..

Minho Lee Min Ho GIF - Minho LeeMinHo LipBite - Discover & Share GIFs

IT'S NONE OTHER THAN JI CHANG WOOK🥳

MERA WOOKIE❤️ MERA HEALER❤️

HOW CAN ONE NOT FALL FOR THIS GUY?? IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE🤪

HEALER | 300+ articles and images curated on Pinterest | healer, ji chang  wook, ji chang wook healer

Healer was my first ever Kdrama. It was the start of my kdrama (or should I say asian dramas)  journey and it's very close to my heart. Healer was an absolute treat to watch. JCW played both characters so well. Bongsoo was super duper cute. JCW and PMY chemistry was good too. It's still one of my most fav kdramas.

I think I have watched most of his dramas including shit-fests like K2 and Melting me softly🤣 The drama I didn't watch is Empress Ki. I know I know...It's very popular and so good but I wasn't into historical dramas back then plus its too long😆

Yes. He is still my fav. In my top 3 fav kdrama actors. I don't think I have moved on, I still love him very much though I agree he needs to pick better scripts.😭

Ji Chang Wook was my first crush🤣 Reason was Healer, and it probably looks like I'm following the kk-bomb before me^^^^^^🤣

For me, It was Ji Chang Wook. Because I am a huge fan of action/thriller shows.  

Later, when I watched LMH in Faith, I lost everyone (JCW and anyone who came before or after LMH) to him.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

For me, It was Ji Chang Wook. Because I am a huge fan of action/thriller shows.  

Later, when I watched LMH in Faith, I lost everyone (JCW and anyone who came before or after LMH) to him.

May be I should have watched faith. 

JCW, SJK and Yoo ah in are other actors who shows I have binged back to back after I saw their first show. 

I even saw the empress ki - all 50 episodes . JCW character was entirely opposite to that of healer . Loved JCW in the k2 but the show was meh particularly I disliked FL character in it . 

I loved him in suspicious partner too . Did not watch “melting me softly “ and “backstreet rookie” because of bad review . 

Will update about other two later 

Xu Kai ❤️

The Legends is my first Chinese drama

Edited by adithyan - 3 years ago