Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterwards it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

I'm lil late in ranting about maha epi's some scenes😆

Especially ani mini scenes...to be frank it wasn't a serious matter to talk about...maybe because I read all your views 😆

On serious note..why I feel ani wasn't serious while confessing his state to mini 🤔 though he regretted immediately....the regret part made me happy cos there is no regression in love...if ani consider bon only as his responsibility then why should he regret his sayings to mini.? 

So he is serious about bon now and he accepts his marriage with bon❤️( good news for us)

The confession was not genuine...it didn't look like he meant it...this guy seriously not aware of what love is if he meant it too... then also it's not a problem...it's a human emotions  ,he will come over with mini easily if he finds about her kaand..! 🤔

Mini is giving him hints by doing small small mistakes...first saying her as his patni, second throwing his car keys in a place he didn't go before 😆 now he didn't realise or make it a fuss because he didn't doubt mini..infact he feels bad for her and blaming himself 😵

Already ranted more about bon ,ani and their cute scenes..still the epi was funny and heartwarming because of their cute antics and ofc star of the epi was bhobho😳

Guys please see at  24.55 in mahaepi where Ani suppress his smile when FM says dog has bitten him due to bon 🤣 

The remaining thing was already ranted much 🤣

Today's episode ❤️

Lovely continuation of their phone call they looked super cute 

Technically this phone call scene of Rudhita was after call of ani mini...they edited it out..! If they didn't edit it...it would have made more sense of Rudi talks( but they edited because of bash)

Lemme not deviate...I will define this scene from ani mini convo then Rudhita convo 😳 then we can get this dil dimmag ka jawab..! 

So Ani was in guilt that he couldn't be there with bon and he didn't keep his promise to her 💔 thats when  he received call from mini...he looked disinterested to attend the phone as he knew who it is and throughout he was not in mood to talk.. infact he bluntly said her to read book and listen music 🤣(like why are you disturbing me 😆)  but when mini took bon's name see his reaction 🤪 his face shined like 1000 watts bulb 😳 

When ani wanted to clear his confession as emotional stint the thunder ⚡ happened... it's like the boom of thunder and a bright glare will make his eyes open  about things which he is unaware..! 

When mini said toofaan aaj bhi tum utna hi pyaar karte ho...see his reaction at 15:10 🤣 how irritated he was with himself and she tells him to not think about it as he said it in emotional and didn't mean it....that regretful reaction of him said it all that he didn't mean that confession 😆and  when she said you can't see me in pain na...he rolled his eyes (15:26)🤣 He is regretting for himself now 🤪this convo is pure fun...he wasn't even bit interested in her rant 🤭 he was ready to keep the call 🤣

As mini said toofaan aanewala hai..There is going to be a big Strom which is going to happen in their life and some revelation are going to happen..!

There are somethings which can learn only in Storm. Likewise this storm gonna disrupt mini's life and for ani it's gonna clear his path.! Ani mini will learn their lessons..!

And Ani will discover his rainbow or sunshine (bon) after the storm.! ❤️

Rudi's scene ❤️

Ani gets all his answer from bon 😳 where he is battling with his heart and mind...he is suffering between these two..! 

That's when she comes to him and take away her patibabu's problem atleast for sometime to let him have a heartful laugh 

She forgives him from his guilt and gives example too that it's not a big deal to break promise for helping a person who need them 😳(sampoo and mini 🤣 now both are sisters for Rudhita) 🤣

Their scene of having masti and laughing out loud has my heart ❤️These two forgets their problem when they are with eachother  video perfect moment it was ⭐️

The new BGM was refreshing and for new start of Rudi journey ❤️ this song hold beautiful meaning of their future

Duur Par tera Saaya Hai Mujh Pe...Bharosa Kyu Jaane tujh Pe (though ani is in some distance with bon,but still his shadow is protecting bon, that's why she believes him even when he didn't keep his promise)

Mein Dhool Hoon Aasmaan ye tera... ho Jaise hum dono kinare (They are in two edges(poles apart)...she is the dust and he is the sky...but there is no limit for them to get along)❤️

Main hoon iss mitti se..Vilaayati Babu hai tu...Haan yu hi Mil jayenge...Jaise Saanjh aur Savera  (There is so much difference between them but they are destined to be together like dusk and dawn ) she is the dawn and he is the dusk...she will brighten him when he is in dark  so does he, he will brighten her when she is in dark.

Paraya hokar lagta apna sa...Rishta Tera Mera..Rishta Tera Mera (Being an alien he helped her and saved her...now they got a name for their relation PatiPatni which will stay forever even after life 

This new BGM is for their new journey 

Ani got a strong mind and a fragile heart... battling with heart and mind is a real struggle...he knows and aware of his relation with bon and struggling to accept it.. Sometimes heart needs more time to accept what the mind already knows so he needs time to realise and he deserve some time too ❤️ so it's rudita overall⭐️☺️

Bon batuk scene was sweet and fun-filled ❤️🤣 they both will be problem creator, problem solver, help,taunt eachother and they both gonna be a great friends 😳

Loved their scenes😆

Thank god finally over with samrabh preggy track 🤔 but now it's gonna be saas bahu drama 

The new entry...I couldn't judge him😵 that bgm was strange to me...it didn't give any vibe to me😵

His dress and bgm didn't match at all  Is he going to show the way or detour? 

Though bihari explaining to som about him and his entry is kind off divine..but the bgm says someother story... I'm gonna wait for tomorrow's epi to judge him...

Waise how come he knows ani is a Barrister! ?  maybe he is aware of  RC guys that's why he gonna make entry at home too 🤣

But this guy is still shooting? 🤔 Daal mein kuch toh kaala hai..! Let's wait and see..!

Originally posted by --Lalz--

Rudi's scene ❤️

Ani gets all his answer from bon 😳 where he is battling with his heart and mind...he is suffering between these two..! 

That's when she comes to him and take away her patibabu's problem atleast for sometime to let him have a heartful laugh 

She forgives him from his guilt and gives example too that it's not a big deal to break promise for helping a person who need them 😳(sampoo and mini 🤣 now both are sisters for Rudhita) 🤣

Their scene of having masti and laughing out loud has my heart ❤️These two forgets their problem when they are with eachother  video perfect moment it was ⭐️

The new BGM was refreshing and for new start of Rudi journey ❤️ this song hold beautiful meaning of their future

Duur Par tera Saaya Hai Mujh Pe...Bharosa Kyu Jaane tujh Pe (though ani is in some distance with bon,but still his shadow is protecting bon, that's why she believes him even when he didn't keep his promise)

Mein Dhool Hoon Aasmaan ye tera... ho Jaise hum dono kinare (They are in two edges(poles apart)...she is the dust and he is the sky...but there is no limit for them to get along)❤️

Main hoon iss mitti se..Vilaayati Babu hai tu...Haan yu hi Mil jayenge...Jaise Saanjh aur Savera  (There is so much difference between them but they are destined to be together like dusk and dawn ) she is the dawn and he is the dusk...she will brighten him when he is in dark  so does he, he will brighten her when she is in dark.

Paraya hokar lagta apna sa...Rishta Tera Mera..Rishta Tera Mera (Being an alien he helped her and saved her...now they got a name for their relation PatiPatni which will stay forever even after life 

This new BGM is for their new journey 

Ani got a strong mind and a fragile heart... battling with heart and mind is a real struggle...he knows and aware of his relation with bon and struggling to accept it.. Sometimes heart needs more time to accept what the mind already knows so he needs time to realise and he deserve some time too ❤️ so it's rudita overall⭐️☺️

Wowzz how beautifully u have explained the meaning of the song❤️..... rudhita over everything🤗....thanks 😳

Bon batuk scene was sweet and fun-filled ❤️🤣 they both will be problem creator, problem solver, help,taunt eachother and they both gonna be a great friends 😳

Loved their scenes😆

Thank god finally over with samrabh preggy track 🤔 but now it's gonna be saas bahu drama 

The new entry...I couldn't judge him😵 that bgm was strange to me...it didn't give any vibe to me😵

His dress and bgm didn't match at all  Is he going to show the way or detour? 

Though bihari explaining to som about him and his entry is kind off divine..but the bgm says someother story... I'm gonna wait for tomorrow's epi to judge him...

Waise how come he knows ani is a Barrister! ?  maybe he is aware of  RC guys that's why he gonna make entry at home too 🤣

But this guy is still shooting? 🤔 Daal mein kuch toh kaala hai..! Let's wait and see..!

New guy definitely has some effect on story line that's why makers have introduced..... let's see whether this guy is trueface or fraud

Guys just a fun observation🤪

The new bgm is beautiful ❤️

I was just hearing it on loop and realised one thing. They have kept all the lines of old bgm except

Mai nasamajh gyani hai tu🤣

Even makers realised probably that Bondita is not nasamajh and Anirudh is definitely not gyani🤣 inko bhi pata lag gaya shayad about farzi degree and Anirudh's extraordinary intelligence🤪

Edited by bhshre95 - 3 years ago

I'm lil late in ranting about maha epi's some scenes😆

Especially ani mini scenes...to be frank it wasn't a serious matter to talk about...maybe because I read all your views 😆

On serious note..why I feel ani wasn't serious while confessing his state to mini 🤔 though he regretted immediately....the regret part made me happy cos there is no regression in love...if ani consider bon only as his responsibility then why should he regret his sayings to mini.? 

So he is serious about bon now and he accepts his marriage with bon❤️( good news for us)

The confession was not genuine...it didn't look like he meant it...this guy seriously not aware of what love is if he meant it too... then also it's not a problem...it's a human emotions  ,he will come over with mini easily if he finds about her kaand..! 🤔

Mini is giving him hints by doing small small mistakes...first saying her as his patni, second throwing his car keys in a place he didn't go before 😆 now he didn't realise or make it a fuss because he didn't doubt mini..infact he feels bad for her and blaming himself 😵

Already ranted more about bon ,ani and their cute scenes..still the epi was funny and heartwarming because of their cute antics and ofc star of the epi was bhobho😳

Guys please see at  24.55 in mahaepi where Ani suppress his smile when FM says dog has bitten him due to bon 🤣 

The remaining thing was already ranted much 🤣

Lalz whats ur views abt when Ani put Mini's hand on his heart and said listen it is saying i love mini and suddenly all the flashback of his marriage popped up ??

Edited by rttr - 3 years ago

Batuk-boudi scenes were too fun! i want more on them. ❤️😆

The new batuk has improved a lot in acting department, n he seems like the best one among all the other batuk! 😆

I don't know if you guys feels same or not but the new som is good yet i miss the old one, he was the best! 😔