Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Live Updates/EDT 07 Sep 2020.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with Mishti persuading Kuhu to book a cab for her, as she wanted to meet Bade papa . Kuhu asks her to use their own vehicle . Mishit didn’t want Meenu to know about it. Kuhu then asks her to use her own phone but Mishit informs her phone was not functioning /hanging . Kuhu then agrees to help her n books a cab for her , bids  good bye as Mishit leaves ...slyly dropping a letter into Kuhu’s pocket.  Mishit walks out of RS looking very nostalgic . 
sad BG song plays .

On the streets Abir is  walking with a bunch of balloons , he is dreaming of making Mishti  very happy with what they have . He has FBs of their romantic moments . He reaches RS n looks for Mishti but she is nowhere to be seen . He asks KuKu n Nidhi , Kuhu informs she had booked a cab for her as she wanted to meet BP . Abir calls up BP n learns Mishit had not reached there . He gets worried too .Soon everyone surmise Mishit had left the house she had switched off her phone so that no one could track her .,... soon  Abir reads the letter that Kuhu finds in her pocket . Mishti states she had left the house as she paved the way for his remarriage . She assures she was bit jealous types n wished him good luck with his baby..

meenu calls up Mrs Dixit n passes the message to the would be bride’s family to be ready for marriage soon after Diwali , she assures Mishbir divorce would be ready n Mishit would have tu apply for it which meenu is sure she will. 

Abir confronts Meenu after he overhears her conversation with Mrs Dixit . He accuses her of planning out all details in Mishbir’s life .   He accuses her for being the cause behind Mishti leaving the house , He congratulates her for succeeding in her motive , he asks what did she do ?? Meenu states Mishit had left the house on her own , she only reminded her how we should sacrifice for the happiness of the ones we love and Mishit understood this very well . 

Abir accuses meenu of being cruel mother but Meenu argues she had done everything for Abir’s sake n for the heir . Abir accuses her of trying to get him remarried and what if they girl too failed to produce an heir would he get him married third time ?? Meenu has no remorse but is proud of what she was doing . 
at Maheshwari house they also learn Mishti  was missing . Everyone panics . Vish is furious , Raj faints . Vish calls for the doc as Varsha n Jas take care of Raj .

Mishti has Switched off her phone so that none could track her. She changes cans so that she could not be traced , she reaches bus stand n feels upset n nostalgic about her bus roof top travels with Abir. She would never ever be able to do roof top travel. She feels bad about her life but is happy to pave the way for Abir’s happiness . 
bishambar arrives at RS n asks whatever was Mishti .

precap 

Abir shows Mishit a pamphlet which advertises about adoption services , Mishit asks Abir if they will adopt a baby. KuKu are happy with the news . Meenu interrupts n throws the thaali if sweets away declaring Meenakshi Rajwansh  has not opened a charity center for street children, she will accept none other than her real heir . Mishbir are shocked . So are Nidhi n KuKu.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

DT Reminder Note

This is to remind all of you that using phrases like Mixture Uncle and Ghost clan comes under name calling. So refrain from using these and any such phrases in future.

We really dont want to convert EDT to Read only thread so kindly help us and yourselves by abiding by the forum rules.

YRHPK DT

This content was originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

DT Note

We have noticed certain breaches in the previous Episode discussion threads. So I'm updating the rules here so that everyone is aware of this.

1. Bringing posts related to the episode from Twitter and Instagram to instigate and rile up fandom isn't allowed as per IF COC unless it's from an official account belonging to the PH, Channel or the actors. 

2. Reference of characters from the show to any mythological characters should be avoided as that is a very sensitive issue. So all of you should refrain from doing so as to not hurt the religious sentiments of anyone in IF.

YRHPK DT

Final Warning Note

This has recently come to our notice that the EDT is a place where many rules are broken on  a daily basis. So this is the last and final warning for the Episode discussion thread following which if the rules are broken, the EDT will be converted into a READ ONLY thread.

1. Episode discussion thread is meant to discuss the episode and not for bashing a character. We agree that many of the members don't like a particular character but we always allow criticism but not bashing. If you want to label a particular character as stupid, idiot, hypocrite etc etc, kindly provide reasons as to why you feel so. Just using offensive words to instigate won't be tolerated in the forum.

2. Everyone is required to maintain the forum decorum. Words like Kuhu ki kai kai and khick khick are unacceptable.

3. Labelling someone as having Attention seeking disorder without any reasoning from the episode and at length bashing using this as a ground to do so is against the forum rules.

4. How is Ritwik's absence relevant to the Episode discussion? Kindly refrain from bringing issues unrelated to the episode here in the EDT. 

5. EDT is meant for everyone in the forum so please be polite and welcoming to everyone. As it is everyone is dealing with a stressful pandemic in their own ways. So kindly be respectful to others and their opinions too.

In future if we find rules being broken in the EDT, direct Warning levels will be raised without any warning PMs and EDT will be made a Read only thread as told earlier too.

YRHPK DT

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kidhar ho sab 🤪🤣🤪 🤣

Mishti mil gayi hai , Check the precap 😆

I will write about the episode first let me laugh for 5 mins 🤣🤣

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

Kidhar ho sab 🤪🤣🤪 🤣

Uru is the first one 😲

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They don't wanna keep it too negative so showing sneak peak of next episode. Hope folks in India are watching on tv to increase trp. I know its too depressing lately but im hopeful to see mishbir and kuku happy one day!

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kidhar ho sab 🤪🤣🤪 🤣

Itna funny episode tha kya? 😆😆

Mishti itni jaldi mil bhi gayi? 

Bros ne acche se picnic bhi nahi manaya hoga abhi toh... Aur Mishti bechari itni jaldi bhoot Bangla vapas? Kya yaar 

Meenuben popped the pills and landed in hospital kya?

Sawal anek aur jawab ek bhi nahin?

Jaldi jaldi jawab lao Uru 😆

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kidhar ho sab 🤪🤣🤪 🤣

Can't wait. Gonna read first.

Bold: Don't know what to expect.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kidhar ho sab 🤪🤣🤪 🤣

I knew mishti will be found soon because of the mishbir photo on DKP's insta 🥺

I wanted temporary separation so badly but makers don't want us to be happy even for one episode

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Itna funny episode tha kya? 😆😆

Mishti itni jaldi mil bhi gayi? 

Bros ne acche se picnic bhi nahi manaya hoga abhi toh... Aur Mishti bechari itni jaldi bhoot Bangla vapas? Kya yaar 

Meenuben popped the pills and landed in hospital kya?

Sawal anek aur jawab ek bhi nahin?

Jaldi jaldi jawab lao Uru 😆

She will soon land in d hospital. Spoiler agaya hain 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I knew mishti will be found soon because of the mishbir photo on DKP's insta 🥺

I wanted temporary separation so badly but makers don't want us to be happy even for one episode

I so badly wanted a seperation 😭😭😭😭

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago