Current RuSha Love-Hate track!!!!! 💥🔥💥🔥💥

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So guys we’ve been getting super sweet lovey dovey ru for a while now!!!! And while most of us were loving him, some were craving for intense ru of season 1! And boom we got blessed.

I believe the upcoming track will be a twist in the tale, we don’t know what will happen, but I don’t think it’s going to be very bad or a prolonged MU. The intensity will only bring them closer!!!!! The love-hate πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

So to pass our Sunday we can discuss our fantasies in this thread, scenes we would like to see with intense angry ru!!! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would love to see Ru being β€œaggressive” with Preesha but not manhandling her if that makes sense. That’s why I put aggressive in quotations. I just want him to pin her to the wall and stuff like that.

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm not looking forward to this angry aggressive look of his but this one would be more diff to season 1 cuz in season 1 he hated her and nw he loves her even though he says I hate u to her he still has feeling for her which will stop him from hurting her but yh I would love to see the overprotective rudra with a bit of anger I need this sundy 2 pass byπŸ˜’

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yeah

No manhandling or torture

He ignores

Preesha should feel bad 

And should contemplate why she feels bad because of his anger, ignorance

Saaransh playing cupid

Shower/rain scene may be☺️

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Yeah

No manhandling or torture

He ignores

Preesha should feel bad 

And should contemplate why she feels bad because of his anger, ignorance

Saaransh playing cupid

Shower/rain scene may be☺️

Just today I was thinking this.. I want an intense rain scene of them, where they are v close, Ru is hurt (because of whatever reason) and still not being able to go away from her 

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So I don't want manhandling too and also calling of names like ghatiya aurat, low standard, lalchi etc. He can be angry on her, maybe not talk to her, or you know even have an intense confrontation, like something we got before the chetna show regarding yuvi, that kind of intensity , also turmoil that he is not being able to hate her. Basically, tho there will be the MU, I want them to stay in the same house, progression in the track and not something to drag for a month and also above all, less balraj/yuvi/ahana/rahul scenes and more of RuSha. 

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So intense Rudraksh hurt himself. I wonder he banged on the glass or wallπŸ˜’

Twilighter16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudreesha

So intense Rudraksh hurt himself. I wonder he banged on the glass or wallπŸ˜’

Probably hurt himself beating Yuvraj πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilighter16

Probably hurt himself beating Yuvraj πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe

But love to see Yuvraj beaten by RudrakshπŸ˜†

Twilighter16 thumbnail

Well I for one would love some intense ru- pree scenes

Obviously not manhandling or any abuses but would love to see some Intense sequences like: 

Ru pinning pree to a wall, something intense like that questioning her feelings 

a drunk ru! Maybe a drunk pree too, it would be interesting to see how they handle themselves around each other 

a intense rain sequence!!!!

Ru making pree very very jealous purposely and her reaction.

I don’t mind them getting locked in somewhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With the chemistry AbrarGun share they would killllll such scenes πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯