Bollywood: the rot within, and the glitz outside - By Shobhaa De - Page 12

Posted: 3 years ago

Isn’t this shobhaa de same writer who called deepika a dirty village looking girl, a maid looking will never make it big when dp was a newcomer? Even though not a fan of dp now because of her choices in men, I have to say glad dp became successful because this shobhaa de is not even good looking so not sure why she used to make comments towards dp who is beautiful 

Originally posted by Terenaina

because this shobhaa de is not even good looking so not sure why she used to make comments towards dp who is beautiful 

The claws are coming out 😆

Originally posted by Justwatching

Mail 2: 25 August 2014, 12: 06 pm

It will bring confusion and trauma for you as you will never have access to the whole story and you will see things in bits and pieces, it will mislead you into assuming thing, but after we start to date please try and stop doing this, I am sure you will, as I am very transparent in my relationships. You won’t feel the need. 

So I remember in one of the mails that rangu sent, she mentioned rk and me being friends with benefits.

Rangu was very keen that me and rk have a relationship because you both have exchanged some hostile mails and when rk met her he gave her a lot of importance.

Anyway after you redeemed yourself at Sanjay's , she’s again jumped to your side.

Let me clarify my and rk’s equation once and for all, I give you all the right to discuss the events and facts as mentioned below with rk to confirm their authenticity.

he never paid any attention to me before queen, on few occasions i even got brotherly vibes from him but after he saw queen footage in phantom’s office he approached me on my bbm and started dropping funky links to videos and other random stuff.

when I was shooting in Gwalior for revolver, he made slight straight forward approach and in its response, i told him that i am in love with someone and i am distressed all the time( that was the time when you’d come to my b’day and tension between us was at its peak, i didn’t take your name but I thought if i tell him this, he will understand me better)

Further….

…then again we lost touch when i was in NYC, he texted asking howz NYC? and i asked him if he’d be interested in a physical relationship with me, he got a little intimidated and asked why not a regular relationship, to that i said because i am in love with someone and i think he felt bad about it.

I have a feeling he knows its you though i never mentioned your name, i swear on my brother i love him the most.

It seems Rangoli was very eager for kangana to land a star kid boy friend.... was shopping around trying to lay traps... ranbir was lucky that kangana was obsessed with hrithik warna he was also a top target 

If Kangana said rk was running after her because of Queen success, I believe Kangana because RK seems to be attracted to women who are successful, he used them for publicity, first dp when she was successful, he dropped her after she gave flops, then went to kat who was giving hits, after kat flopped, alia who became number 1. So I believe Kangana on this rk stuff if she said this

Shoba De and reporters have completely helped in this rot 

Reporters are taking money and writing PR articles on behalf of other stars i would not call todays stars as actors hardly anyone knows acting  only dancing and grooming stars not actors

Now to save face they are writing articles about Rot etc 

Originally posted by myviewprem

Shoba De and reporters have completely helped in this rot 

Reporters are taking money and writing PR articles on behalf of other stars i would not call todays stars as actors hardly anyone knows acting  only dancing and grooming stars not actors

Now to save face they are writing articles about Rot etc 

When was time of acting ?