Hayee... Bajju 

kitnaaaaaa handome hai yeh β˜ΊοΈ

Bahut bahut bahut zyada 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

🀣

Lol jetu ..story pe dale hain ... lekin main Post pe nei .. pata nei CV ko bajaj n prerish se itna khauf hayi kyu πŸ€£

Seriously! Aisa kya darr? πŸ€£

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

KP is looking so nice .. seems like pre ka tabiyat thik nei 

Hamara Bajaj khayal rakhega πŸ€£

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Kyunki you know why πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

Hum sab jaante hain πŸ˜ˆ

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Wohoooo, Rishabh Bajaj is back..And Prerna and Rishabh are in one frame..And and and sabse badi baat Prerna looks hurt/ unwell/ very low, so maybe I guess Komolika ke attack se RB has saved her or maybe madam has fallen sick once again facing the brunt of accusations and Rishabh like always has come to her rescue..But I think seeing the picture and the way the shawl is wrapped around Prerna, my guess is Prerna is attacked by whoever, RB arrives and saves her in the nick of time.. And he is sitting with her to comfort her..He is cheering her up, she is taking all haq on him and throwing tantrums.. 

Ab other scenario is madam is hurt by others  and she is unwell, Rishabh arrives to take care of her and as usual Prerna is being her true self and throwing tantrums..And he is smiling at her antics. 

The latter maybe. Both scenarios are so good. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

The latter maybe. Both scenarios are so good. 

I am unable to choose between the former and the latter, because seeing the shawl wrapped so securely around her, I feel kii kahin uspe attack toh nahi hua but on the contrary if she was attacked RB would not be sitting and smiling beside her, he would have gone crazy with anger at who attacked and with worry for Prerna... 

So I am titling towards the later, Prerna is hurt by the accusations, she is morose and issi ke chalte has made herself sick, Rishabh who knows what is troubling her, sits by her side, comforting her in silence, lending a patient ear to all her complains and her shikayat that he was not around, he was away for long if I might add and she throws tantrums right royally haq jataofying on him, being her true self with him and he takes in everything, comforting her, takes her tantrums and smiles at her antics, cheers her up and looks after her...

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

I am unable to choose between the former and the latter, because seeing the shawl wrapped so securely around her, I feel kii kahin uspe attack toh nahi hua but on the contrary if she was attacked RB would not be sitting and smiling beside her, he would have gone crazy with anger at who attacked and with worry for Prerna... 

So I am titling towards the later, Prerna is hurt by the accusations, she is morose and issi ke chalte has made herself sick, Rishabh who knows what is troubling her, sits by her side, comforting her in silence, lending a patient ear to all her complains and her shikayat that he was not around, he was away for long if I might add and she throws tantrums right royally haq jataofying on him, being her true self with him and he takes in everything, comforting her, takes her tantrums and smiles at her antics, cheers her up and looks after her...

This is such a soothing read. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Give me some inspiration!!!!!!! 

I have lost all my inspiration to write!!!!! 

Give me some inspiration Plzzzzzz!!!!! 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Give me some inspiration!!!!!!! 

I have lost all my inspiration to write!!!!! 

Give me some inspiration Plzzzzzz!!!!! 

Watch some scenes you like.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This is such a soothing read. 

Hai na..Soch ke hii we get sukoon and no prizes in guessing the courtesy of this sukoon goes to who..The one and only Rishabh Bajaj..❀️