Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2

THINGS THAT YOU DON’T EXPECT FROM THE SHOW?

VulnerableOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Many of us would be watching the season 2 with pretty much same expectations as we have from any show: Nice storyline, well written characters and LOGIC. The fact that we never receive it is another thing😂

I am listing the tracks from Season 1 that disappointed me big time, so much that I stopped watching the show altogether. Also, it would act as a trip down the memory lane. Here they are:

1.Radha, Tripti and Umang fiasco: It’s no surprise that that track made us believe that the Modis were actually downright stupid. Kokila didn’t have a brain; she pretended that she had it.

2.Meera falling into the pond and the 8 year leap: the show was somewhat tolerable till that(although Gopi’s parents and Radha were a bad idea already), but things became utterly stupid after that. The only good thing was Rashi turning positive(positivite, not naive like Gopi!)

3. Rashi’s Death: OMG. That was the end of the show for me! My only hope in the show died. What was disappointing that they handled the death sequence very badly. They rushed it like anything, it was kinda insulting to Rashi’s contribution in the show.

4.Paridhi and her non consensual marriage with Jigar: Everyone in the Modi Bhavan proved to be completely foolish. Even a kid could’ve trapped Pari and shown her the door, but Kokila(I don’t want to talk about her tbh) with her interfering nature made sure that Pari stays. That was the end of it for me. Because by showing that Jigar could fall in love with someone SO quickly burst the bubble of ‘Saathiya’ altogether.

After the 10 year leap, the show was completely a circus. I didn’t watch it religiously  then(thank god), but saw that Gaura dragging Kokila on the road and all. Dead😂😂

Please share yours! So that we know what not to expect from the show already.

Okay i HAD to edit this...because JIGAR TURNING NEGATIVE was the nail in my head 😭😭. How can such a sweetheart turn negative? Okay yes, maybe spineless ppl do...but he was such a sweetheart(i am getting emotional unnecessarily). If he comes in Season 2, I WILL WATCH THE SHOW, no matter what they present to us😂

Edited by VulnerableOP - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly during Gopi's psycho masterji track i lost my interest a lil bit and stopped watching. But suddenly one day i felt to watch Saathiya and saw Gopi getting forcibly married. I had absolutely NO HINT that this is the episode where they will declare Rashi's death. My goodness i am not making it but when the doctor announced Rashi dead i fell from sky. I was literally in a coma for 2 hours. 😑 It hit me so hard that i couldn't even talk. Then i googled it on phone and came to know that Rucha had left the show. It was the most shocking episode of Saathiya ever. 

Arko1 thumbnail

10 year leap made the show extremely overdramatic and high voltage. Gaura was the absolute worst villain for me because her revenge was utterly stupid and didnt made any sense at all. Karunesh Karunesh and at the end Karunesh came back from dead what !!!

And OMG i laughed so hard at that scene when Kokila was dragged on road !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

VulnerableOP thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

Honestly during Gopi's psycho masterji track i lost my interest a lil bit and stopped watching. But suddenly one day i felt to watch Saathiya and saw Gopi getting forcibly married. I had absolutely NO HINT that this is the episode where they will declare Rashi's death. My goodness i am not making it but when the doctor announced Rashi dead i fell from sky. I was literally in a coma for 2 hours. 😑 It hit me so hard that i couldn't even talk. Then i googled it on phone and came to know that Rucha had left the show. It was the most shocking episode of Saathiya ever. 

I am in subtle underlying coma(okay idk what that means) since then. Although I didn’t expect stuff from TV shows, killing off Rashi SO HURRIEDLY and making Jigar marry an irritating girl broke my heart. Rashi was the only good thing about the show. The only realistic character that was so believable and yeah, Rucha played it perfectly.

VulnerableOP thumbnail

10 year leap made the show extremely overdramatic and high voltage. Gaura was the absolute worst villain for me because her revenge was utterly stupid and didnt made any sense at all. Karunesh Karunesh and at the end Karunesh came back from dead what !!!

And OMG i laughed so hard at that scene when Kokila was dragged on road !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Idk y Gaura gave me funny vibes. The show felt like Aliens + Underworlds + Deaths + Marriages + Whatever! I saw that scene years later in a Youtube roast and I was like: i used to watch this show damn😂😂. Honestly...Kokila deserved it😂😂

Arko1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VulnerableOP

I am in subtle underlying coma(okay idk what that means) since then. Although I didn’t expect stuff from TV shows, killing off Rashi SO HURRIEDLY and making Jigar marry an irritating girl broke my heart. Rashi was the only good thing about the show. The only realistic character that was so believable and yeah, Rucha played it perfectly.

@BOLD I solely agree with you. I hated Paridhi due to this reason. She was a very stupid character and honestly every character after Rashi's death lost their sanity. And the way of execution of Jigar falling for Paridhi was soooo unreal !!! Rashi was the real character thats why even roasters of saathiya love Rashi. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Idk y Gaura gave me funny vibes. The show felt like Aliens + Underworlds + Deaths + Marriages + Whatever! I saw that scene years later in a Youtube roast and I was like: i used to watch this show damn😂😂. Honestly...Kokila deserved it😂😂

@BOLD Dammm i so agree ! 🤣🤣🤣 She deserved it for her draconian behaviour with Gopi at the beginning. Jokes apart, it was very unbelievable. I still remember that guy's roast "Ek taraf chaud pe rehti hai aur dusri taraf inko road do pe ghasita jaata hai'. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly Gaura was a cartoon !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

VulnerableOP thumbnail

@BOLD I solely agree with you. I hated Paridhi due to this reason. She was a very stupid character and honestly every character after Rashi's death lost their sanity. And the way of execution of Jigar falling for Paridhi was soooo unreal !!! Rashi was the real character thats why even roasters of saathiya love Rashi. 

Exactly! All they needed to do was dial 100. Every problem would’ve been sorted. But nah, that’s not how the Modi’s work: they barter people in marriage in exchange of every stupid blackmail😂

But yeah, I am a die hard of both Vishal and Rucha, although TOGETHER they were under-utilised in the show.  Hope she returns to acting someday, she’s one of the best at it.

VulnerableOP thumbnail

@BOLD Dammm i so agree ! 🤣🤣🤣 She deserved it for her draconian behaviour with Gopi at the beginning. Jokes apart, it was very unbelievable. I still remember that guy's roast "Ek taraf chaud pe rehti hai aur dusri taraf inko road do pe ghasita jaata hai'. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly Gaura was a cartoon !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah!😂😂 Smart viewers realised that Kokila was always about herself. Since the very beginning. And Ahem was a robot saying Mom, Mom, Mom. Gopi and Rashi landed up in a stupid household I swear 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Arko1 thumbnail

Yeah!😂😂 Smart viewers realised that Kokila was always about herself. Since the very beginning. And Ahem was a robot saying Mom, Mom, Mom. Gopi and Rashi landed up in a stupid household I swear 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Ahem was the worst male lead, truth to be told. You know i read an article few years ago where the header was "5 reasons why Ahem is a-hole and Gopi is an idiot"... OMGG it was hilarious !!! 🤣

RaJi were my favourite too because there coupling was very natural and cute. But GoHem were although adorable during the later phase but their beginning was horrible !! Ahem infact slapped Gopi. Thus the day when they shown Gopi slapping Ahem it was such a relief !! 😏😌