Belated Happy Birthday Nirvana! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Have a belated happy Birthday Mod Ji🥳

As always beautiful thread Lavy

Thank You ji🤗

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful one!

Thank you for helping us to discuss the show here and bonding too.....

Lavy...buddy...as usual ...you did an excellent job with this thread..........👍🏼

Originally posted by Isabel

Lavy...buddy...as usual ...you did an excellent job with this thread..........👍🏼

Thank you ji!🤗

BTW Nirvana in case you are reading this remember I once complained that I wasn't able to add a birthday wish image?

I added it here...the other link of the same image had a short form of some abusive word though it didn't have anything abusive😆 I realized it later😆

I deserve the biggest chaata EVER for seeing this now 😳 Ghatiya mod you all have 🤬

But thaaaank you so much sweetie, the thread brought all the feels back even months later simply by being so beautiful ❤️ THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD, IT'S THE BEST PART ❤ 

I love you all and I'll miss you after the show ends 🤗 big big big love, positive vibes and hugs ❤️

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

BTW Nirvana in case you are reading this remember I once complained that I wasn't able to add a birthday wish image?

I added it here...the other link of the same image had a short form of some abusive word though it didn't have anything abusive😆 I realized it later😆

Hayo rabba and IF restricted you because of that? smiley37 But it's good that you could add the image, bachhi meri badi ho gayi smiley19❤️

And thank you again, it's a beeeeautiful thread, warms my heart that you made the efforts to do it 🥰

P.S. Maybe I replied late because I wanted to take revenge for the "belated" thread you know 😈

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I deserve the biggest chaata EVER for seeing this now 😳 Ghatiya mod you all have 🤬

But thaaaank you so much sweetie, the thread brought all the feels back even months later simply by being so beautiful ❤️ THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD, IT'S THE BEST PART ❤ 

I love you all and I'll miss you after the show ends 🤗 big big big love, positive vibes and hugs ❤️

Dare you say that... we have got the sweetest mod❤️🤗right guys?

Bade bade forums mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai Nirvana😆

Glad you liked it🤗

We love you too🤗 won't you moderate us if the forum remains open?😭

The feelings are mutual❤️

aditya roy kapur GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Dare you say that... we have got the sweetest mod❤️🤗right guys?

Bade bade forums mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai Nirvana😆

Glad you liked it🤗

We love you too🤗 won't you moderate us if the forum remains open?😭

The feelings are mutual❤️

aditya roy kapur GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Can't say no to that now can I? 😏🤣 

Exactly, tell them 😎

Idk do you want me to stay? 😒

Aww ❤️❤️