Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Live Updates/EDT 05 Sep 2020.

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with Mishti watching Abir looking sad , she feels he must be missing his child , she feels sorry for him , she shares his woes and they support, console  n reassure each other .

They promise to share eachother’s pain n agree to look ahead n move on .

meenu is seen finalising wedding plans for Abir .

Kuhu n Kunal have detailed discussions over Mishbir’s pain and how they needed their support like never before .  , how they both could step in n produce a grandchild for Meenu but That was unacceptable to Meenu , she wanted an heir from her real son only .

They agree to give full support to Mishbir in what every way they can . 

Meenu bad mouths Mishit n says that Abir was stuck in his sorrows because he could not break his ties with Mishti , once he was free from her he could move on and begin afresh n may be have his son from another woman.Mishit ponders  over this n Feels Meenu was right , Abir could never stop drowning in his sorrows if he was in company of unlucky Mishti, she decides to leave the house , she starts packing her bags .

At Maheshwari house Vishambar advises Rajshri that Abir needed his badi mama’s support n a shoulder to cry on , his mother was against him n he had no one to share his pain, he too must be suffering as much as Mishti , Raj agrees t meet him n do the needful 

Raj n Abir meet at Mata ki mandir , she persuades him to talk to her n share his problems , Abir finally opens up n lets out this pent up tears n sorrows 
She narrates her own sad occurrences in her life n shares how the Gods gave the, more happiness following those sad incidents , she reassures Abirnthat something good might be coming up in his life too , he should remain calm n patient , have faith n trust in the lord . Abir weeps on her shoulder n hugs her lovingly , he then feels reassures n informs her how he had arranged a home for them .

Raj is sure they will get what they deserved very soon and wipes Abir’s tears . Abir goes away feeling much better .

Precap

Everyone is looking for Mishti , she is no where to be found .

Vish, Raj, KuKu, parul, Abir all panic but Meenu coolly states Mishit could not give then heir so she has walked out of the house on her own . She was soon going to get Abir remarried .  everyone is shocked . Vishambar threatens police action against Meenu if Mishti wa snot found within 24 hrs m then Meenu could dream of her heir behind. the bars 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Helllooo

Morning🤗

Koi hai?

Thanks Suta for the thread👍

Diya? Daya? Pali? parallel universes kaisa hai..episode aayi?

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 3 years ago

Aaj ki pre-cap landing on time:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvCy-DhkZu/?igshid=1g1ztz8rp841x

This is actually getting super interesting😎

Go Bade Papa! Police ko bula lo👏

P.s quite a long pre-cap haina?😛 showed the entire plot of monday's epi; mishti missing, everyone searching, BB shaadi planning, BP confrontation and dhamki...all in the pre-cap🤣

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Helllooo

Morning🤗

Koi hai?

Thanks Suta for the thread👍

Diya? Daya? Pali? parallel universes kaisa hai..episode aayi?

Hi Nandu 🤗🤗

I have not been watching last few episodes... Daya mentioned that she was travelling so won't be available for the LU.

Looks like Diya and others are busy or they are out of energy after yesterday's performance by Meenu 

P.s quite a long pre-cap haina?😛 showed the entire plot of monday's epi; mishti missing, everyone searching, BB shaadi planning, BP confrontation and dhamki...all in the pre-cap🤣

Haan, precap kaafi lamba hai... 

So Mishti ko dhoondh ke mana ke wapas le aayenge aur phir, they will discuss surrogacy kya? 🤔

And how is Meenu planning to get a shadishuda aadmi married. Hindu laws don't allow 

And Abir ko kya daroo pila ke bithayegi kya mandap main 😆 

No idea show ko kahan le jaa rahe hai... so yeah, that way it's interesting.

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Hi Nandu 🤗🤗

I have not been watching last few episodes... Daya mentioned that she was travelling so won't be available for the LU.

Looks like Diya and others are busy or they are out of energy after yesterday's performance by Meenu 

I have not been watching the episodes lately too. It is so draining just reading the updates can’t handle BB overdose. Looks like everyone else is getting tired too now

Originally posted by preeti200

I have not been watching the episodes lately too. It is so draining just reading the updates can’t handle BB overdose. Looks like everyone else is getting tired too now

Haan Preeti... par thoda ajeeb hai aaj. Sab ek saath gayab hai 😳

Yayyy mishti mah house nai gayi smiley41 And damn BP is on a roll these days 👏

@bold: that's great, now I dont have to watch the episode anymore since I already watched it in the precap 😆

Looks like the episode was good today...

At least these tweets suggest that.

https://twitter.com/Ak71294/status/1302050642798604289

https://twitter.com/Vijisridhar96/status/1302051234808057857

Good that Abir thought about Adoption 👍🏼

Par itni jaldi why baccha, abhi toh shaadi hui hai... khair!!

But adoption is the way to go... than Surrogacy!

Remarriage idea is anyway ridiculous!

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Hi Nandu 🤗🤗

Hi pali🤗

That's ok i understand, I haven't watched yesterday's epi, but caught up with the rest of the week 👍

Sure it is draining, but I'm actually just focusing on the performances and the progressive dialogues we are hearing. Using abir's advice to just ignore the negativity😆

Acha ok, Daya going on a trip like mishbir?👍🏼niice

Haan i don't think anyone has the energy this morning after such a bone-crushing episode yesterday - hum bhi Mishti ke jaise takkh gaye