Antra deliberately gives him water and he feeds her water 

Pinky's fast completed

Nalini angry

scolds Arjun

Arjun apologise and leaves from there

he cried😭😭

Nalini scolds Pinky too

Pinky apologise to Vikas 

Precap - Antra tells Pinky to tell Arjun truth as she has seen love in his eyes for Imrati

overall good episode

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

thank you only one thing i want to share the way Antra is pushing the things does not look good night harm the relationship again but if dad was here she would have done it wisely .thats what i think .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

because yesterday i felt so bad for Arjun when Nalini shouted at him and he left crying ,but he could have said that pinky have helped him a lot so he just wanted to help her .

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

because yesterday i felt so bad for Arjun when Nalini shouted at him and he left crying ,but he could have said that pinky have helped him a lot so he just wanted to help her .

Yeah

Nalini's concern is accepted 

Antra's ways are good

but in front of everyone 😭

Arjun is ❤️

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update 

Nalini is a weak mother and only know she has a voice when her husband isn't around. I have no respect for her 

As for Antara pushing Pinky, I like things to happen gradually and for Pinky to have enough confidence to do it herself but that's not Antara character like nani, they both love pushing Pinky 

Gosh I'm really hoping this show doesn't ends. I just love the innocence of the characters and seem there is more to be told if creative stop focusing on the negative characters like Ram & Revati 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

Nalini is a weak mother and only know she has a voice when her husband isn't around. I have no respect for her 

As for Antara pushing Pinky, I like things to happen gradually and for Pinky to have enough confidence to do it herself but that's not Antara character like nani, they both love pushing Pinky 

Gosh I'm really hoping this show doesn't ends. I just love the innocence of the characters and seem there is more to be told if creative stop focusing on the negative characters like Ram & Revati 

Yes

Arjun-Pinky are so cute❤️

Nalini is hopeless 🤢

Antra tried to explain 

but Pinky is firm for her reasons 

so she has to push her