Offtopic: tell a really boring fact about yourself!

Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting facts are overrated.

Tell me a really boring fact about yourself.

Me: I can only drink coffee when it is black and without sugar, but I can only drink tea when it has sugar.

Your turn!

Go on, bore me to death.😆

I’ll keep in theme with your drink topic 

Boring ? I can drink 8/9 Red Bull’s in a day 🐮 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Wow❤️

I like coffee piping hot with a dash of heavy cream. I can’t drink black coffee if my life depended on it but I absolutely need coffee in the morning. It also has to be medium roast ... Equator. Anything else feels like I’m settling for less.

The catch is, I can’t drink coffee black or with milk. So when I’m on the go and grab coffee outside, I’m that “difficult customer.” Damn you coffee with heavy cream!! It’s also a habit I’ve been wanting to kick for a while. I started drinking oat milk cappuccino but the lockdown happened and I slipped back to the same coffee with heavy cream fixation. I know better than that, but damn it. 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I’ve always wondered how people drink multiple cans of Red Bull’s in a day without going crazy. Doesn’t that cause side effects? Palpitations? 

Originally posted by coldbrew

I like coffee piping hot with a dash of heavy cream. I can’t drink black coffee if my life depended on it but I absolutely need coffee in the morning. It also has to be medium roast ... Equator. Anything else feels like I’m settling for less.

The catch is, I can’t drink coffee black or with milk. So when I’m on the go and grab coffee outside, I’m that “difficult customer.” Damn you coffee with heavy cream!! It’s also a habit I’ve been wanting to kick for a while. I started drinking oat milk cappuccino but the lockdown happened and I slipped back to the same coffee with heavy cream fixation. I know better than that, but damn it. 

Wow you seem like you are very rigid about what you want. I am equally rigid when it comes to coffee, but for me, it has to be black and without sugar at home. Preferably cold in summer and hot in winters. Basically, Iced Americano from my favourite Blue Tokai is what I yearn for in the mornings.

When I go to a coffee shop, I don't mind having cold coffee with sugar. I enjoy it in fact😆

Originally posted by coldbrew

I’ve always wondered how people drink multiple cans of Red Bull’s in a day without going crazy. Doesn’t that cause side effects? Palpitations? 

Not if you space them out

You got a 9 am Red Bull. 1 pm Red Bull. 5 pm Red Bull and the one at night 😆

2 together is usually fine Maybe 3 in one sitting can give you a small heart palpitation. But not much more than a zing 😆

I can't stand both tea and coffee.. No energy drinks or alcohol too. I drink milk with great difficulty just for upping the calcium intake. 😊

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

I can't stand both tea and coffee.. No energy drinks or alcohol too. I drink milk with great difficulty just for upping the calcium intake. 😊

You are just like my mom😊🤗

Originally posted by mintyblue

Wow you seem like you are very rigid about what you want. I am equally rigid when it comes to coffee, but for me, it has to be black and without sugar at home. Preferably cold in summer and hot in winters. Basically, Iced Americano from my favourite Blue Tokai is what I yearn for in the mornings.

When I go to a coffee shop, I don't mind having cold coffee with sugar. I enjoy it in fact😆

It’s a flaw. I envy people who can just drink whatever they’re served or who have many options to fall back on. I aspire to be that easygoing someday and go black like you too. It’s a work in process. 

Funny thing is I hate cold brew. 😆 Iced coffee is fine but I never got the hype around that one. There’s no flavor or aroma of regular brewed coffee.