Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 9 : SARA

Edited by LizzieBennett - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So much jealousy for her friend. She needs to ask herself why.

coderlady thumbnail

Ryan got played in a bad way. He trusted with all his heart and suffered a betrayal.

coderlady thumbnail

Has Chloe really realized that Sara likes Ryan?  Will that make her back off of him?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

So much jealousy for her friend. She needs to ask herself why.

She knows why! She's just in denial, and is too scared to own up to her feelings. Also, she isn't confident that Ryan feels the same way, and doesn't want to get her heart broken.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Ryan got played in a bad way. He trusted with all his heart and suffered a betrayal.

Yes, he got played. And its no wonder he doesn't want to get involved with Sara as long as she's committed to Ian. He got burned by Michelle badly. Not only did she betray his love, but she also let him down on the professional front.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Has Chloe really realized that Sara likes Ryan?  Will that make her back off of him?

Yeah I think so. Chloe is more perceptive that you would think- remember her insight on Ryan. And though she likes Ryan, she's not into him as much as Sara is. She has realized that Sara likes him, and that's why she goads Sara to recognize her feelings.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

So I may have posted a teaser (excerpt) from Chapter 10 in an attempt to get over my writer’s block.

Any thoughts/ comments will be appreciated! Thank you! 

coderlady thumbnail

teaser

Hold on Ryan. She just told you to stay at her place. You are getting ahead of yourself.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

teaser

Hold on Ryan. She just told you to stay at her place. You are getting ahead of yourself.

Correct! Poor confused, desperate Ryan! 😳

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm! It truly means a lot and will possibly help motivate me to finish this fic!