TV Hindi

How was the first episode ??

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Anyone saw the episode ? How was it ..will we get to see Sheen and Akshay ...? I mean we're their Characters introduced ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi thank god somebody started the forum 

Hi 

Yess I saw the first episode and in first episode itself they introduced all 4 main characters kadu her hubby and her son Rohan and his wife ( sheen) and one thing I dint understood is sheen goin to b the negative charecter May b no Bcz she is female lead but the way she was introduced I felt like that 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hi thank god somebody started the forum 

Hi 

Yess I saw the first episode and in first episode itself they introduced all 4 main characters kadu her hubby and her son Rohan and his wife ( sheen) and one thing I dint understood is sheen goin to b the negative charecter May b no Bcz she is female lead but the way she was introduced I felt like that 

Hi...Sheen is supposed to be Kannadiga...so is she is Bangalore...has Rohan already moved to Bangalore ?

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaa he told his mom that he is shifting to Bangalore in the first episode

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shows kind of boring  tbh

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Shows kind of boring  tbh

The show will loose steam once the boy realises his mistakes ..realises that his father mother have made lot of sacrifices for him and he should treat them well...well what after that ? How will the story proceed ? 

I get that Kaku is a mom but I feel like the show is victimizing her a bit too much here

The son has his own life ...if he didn’t tell his parents he is married and moving to Bangalore it’s cause he doesn’t want his parents in his life

so why is Kaku forcing herself in his life?

atikna thumbnail

I get that Kaku is a mom but I feel like the show is victimizing her a bit too much here

The son has his own life ...if he didn’t tell his parents he is married and moving to Bangalore it’s cause he doesn’t want his parents in his life

so why is Kaku forcing herself in his life?

They are trying to showcase that a parent will be a parent all their life , a son may change but not a parent , my mother or father would still be worried for me despite me age or my status if I am not feeling well ... That's what they are trying to show that even though Rohan has moved on with his life ...his mother still cares for him and wants to be a part of his life ...parents can't leave their children .however wrong they may be ...

You remember that Vet student who was raped and killed in Hyderabad ...her killers were four people and when they were killed in encounter the parent of one of them raised hue and cry even though the whole country was applauding the deaths ..the parent lost a child I don't think they were condoning his act but he still didn't want to see his son dead despite the heinous crime the son committed 

I agree the show is going overboard by showing all sorts of stupid scenario but I do get the point of it ...our father mother want to be a part of our life ..however small ...at this age also they want to feel needed by us . 

I feel the story of this show has gotten off to a wrong start... We do not feel connected to anybody except Kaku..So we are bound to feel that she ought to leave her son and live a life with her husband happy and all..we were not shown the bonding of a mother and son and hence not able to feel the pain that Kaku is supposed to experience when Rohan is trying to separate her from his life ....I myself stopped seeing the show after two episodes because of lack of time and having very little interest in the concept ...I wanted to see Aksheen together and may watch couple of episodes a month for that ..rest I see the promos 🤣

I’ve noticed that with some other new shows 

They are bypassing the character development and going straight into the story 

We haven’t gotten a chance to know the main couple ..no real scenes between the two to see what they are struggling with ...they are made to look like the bad guys and Kaku the ever suffering mother

that’s not how it is in real life so the show better get a grip 

Couple nowadays have many obstacles ...they were different than their parents generation but doesn’t mean it’s less or more..just different given the changing times and fast paced world 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail

I’ve noticed that with some other new shows 

They are bypassing the character development and going straight into the story 

We haven’t gotten a chance to know the main couple ..no real scenes between the two to see what they are struggling with ...they are made to look like the bad guys and Kaku the ever suffering mother

that’s not how it is in real life so the show better get a grip 

Couple nowadays have many obstacles ...they were different than their parents generation but doesn’t mean it’s less or more..just different given the changing times and fast paced world 

Quite correct...hardly saw Aksheen at all and then no connection with Rohan or Chennamaa and I think Promos of the show were much better than the show itself

Did you by any chance watch Dangal's tv Ar mere humsafar ?