Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Viral Bhayani has stopped posting about star kids after Sushant's murder. He is posting about #JusticeForSushantSinghRajput too and giving us daily updates about case. He is definitely on our side when it comes to this whole scenario and this has not gone too well with Alia & her daddy Karan Johar, they have unfollowed Viral apparently.🤣 I really hope Viral & all these photographers stop giving them any kind of importance and post more about outsiders and talented artists. More power to Viral!💥💕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Do din ke liye, phir back after nepokids "madam madam/ sir sir" ðŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Lol! He is posting #justiceforssr to save his own ass (most probably) but anyway, surprising kjo and aalu followed him😆

GumGum thumbnail

Used to read comments on Viral's post. They get pleasure reading nasty stuff about others.

nhrb thumbnail

If I'm not wrong viral's followers declined from 1.8M to 1.7M. kuch jyada mirchi lag gaye shayed khuch logo ki.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know why : Viral was getting lots of hate comments saying why are you promoting  toxic nepo kids, its because of people like you that they further their agenda. So Viral had to scale back. Rightfully so IMO. We cant always talk about the same 5 people all the time. 

Again the issue is NOT nepotism. Viral posted about Bobby Deol a few days ago and the majority of people were okay with it. The issue isnt nepotism, its about TOXIC nepotism. Big difference. 

I dont understand Alia and Karan's selfishness, its almost as if they want the limelight 100% of the time. Why cant they just lay low and not do anything? This constant need to be ahead of everyone and be in the news constantly is nauseating. Thats why they got Shaheen to write that disgusting open letter which just showed us their closed mindedness

Fine dont take a side in the SSR case and dont tweet for it, but I think we all agree that it is important to DISCUSS the case. Why do they need to unfollow anyone? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Fine dont take a side in the SSR case and dont tweet for it, but I think we all agree that it is important to DISCUSS the case. Why do they need to unfollow anyone? 

The case in which they were wrongly accused and had a frivolous FIR sent against them. You want them to speak on it ?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why do they need to unfollow anyone? 

Now they can't even follow and unfollow who they want? People used to follow Viral for pap pics and industry news. Many would not be interested in his new boring political content and obsession with the SSR case. It's their prerogative to get things off their timeline if they don't want to see it.

You can be mad at them for nepotism or whatever but it's unreasonable to pick on things like this.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Now they can't even follow and unfollow who they want? People used to follow Viral for pap pics and industry news. Many would not be interested in his new boring political content and obsession with the SSR case. It's their prerogative to get things off their timeline if they don't want to see it.

You can be mad at them for nepotism or whatever but it's unreasonable to pick on things like this.

Hmm. So I can’t pick on them for unfollowing, but Alia’s Mandli can release fake open letters to whine about her flop film and decreased popularity like a bratty child.... yeh lo kuch bhi ðŸ˜†

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He asked for it. Good riddance Aloo and KJo.