Shaadi Mubarak

Legal Case Against Tarun??

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If the Bundi house was under Preeti's name, and she was the owner, Tarun obviously had no rights to sell it. Also with the money from the sale of the Bundi house, he paid for his current house. So can Juhi and Sumedh not help Preeti file a case against Tarun? Because I'm sure in accordance to the law, they can do something extreme to Tarun to teach him a lesson. Maybe taking this route, Preeti can become part owner of this new house. Then she can either sell her share to someone else or Tarun could buy her out for full ownership. Atleast that way, Preeti would get back what she is owed from the sale of the Bundi house, and can place a deposit down on a small flat for herself. 

But I think a court case and losing money will deffo teach that b****** and his little b**** a lesson. Surely...  

What do you think? If I was Preeti, that is exactly what I would do. That money rightfully belongs to her. And she should never move back in with Tarun and Rati. Infact, she should break all contact. They don't deserve her. She deserves better. And she deserves to live her own life on her own terms, and not in accordance to Tarun's useless wife.