Pavitra Bhagya

This is so funny

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Its so funny that mallika talks nonsense about Pranati and Jugnu! When she herself was besharam trying to seduce Reyansh! I hope Pranati gives a befitting reply rather than crying all the time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Just EK serial trademarks. There's nothing we can do about it rather than deal with it.

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She will,when the time comes. She was crying because Jugnu was hurt,that too,in public. But Pranati is not a complete damsel in distress. She did manage to outsmart dadi by her own and stay in Khurana Mansion(although I have to say I hated the crying,begging and praying part when dadi took out the signed stamp papers 🤢🤢)

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: parboni

She will,when the time comes. She was crying because Jugnu was hurt,that too,in public. But Pranati is not a complete damsel in distress. She did manage to outsmart dadi by her own and stay in Khurana Mansion(although I have to say I hated the crying,begging and praying part when dadi took out the signed stamp papers 🤢🤢)

But finally her tears helped her out to erase the signature😃

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

Just EK serial trademarks. There's nothing we can do about it rather than deal with it.

Total Agree with u only watch for Kunal as Reyansh  other Story track very boring..

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Plz give last week TRP.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

Total agree with story track very irritating n Boring noting New ... but  only watch for Kunal jaisingh he doing super acting  as Reyansh.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its the same.0.4

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

she is the cheap version of komollika aaliyah sherlin mahira ahana at least these vamps has class this one has no class