The direction sucks!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Like seriously!! When Dil Ibadat is playing you suddenly shift the scene to that Naina Naagin and then later we see Jay on the phone. At least let the damn dance sequence get completed, it just ruined the flow of the scene and made it look really cartoonish. Plus there seems to be something wrong with the camera panning or it’s the shitty editing, I can’t tell what it is but it ruined the scene to an extent.

And yes, they should have used a different song for the dance sequence, the dance just looked out place or the steps just didn’t match the song, perhaps they were dancing on a different song like qurbaan hua?  Maybe it’s a last minute edit blunder who knows?

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

The direction and editing is soooo shitty !! 🤢

Today's epi was much better than yesterday but second half was very slow. Looked like they have no idea what are they executing. 

No proper direction, no proper camera focus. Nothing. 😕

While VAni were dancing the camera was more focussing on Veer's stupid brother drinking ! Absolutely disgusting ! 😡

Originally posted by Neonholic

The direction and editing is soooo shitty !! 🤢

Today's epi was much better than yesterday but second half was very slow. Looked like they have no idea what are they executing. 

No proper direction, no proper camera focus. Nothing. 😕

While VAni were dancing the camera was more focussing on Veer's stupid brother drinking ! Absolutely disgusting ! 😡

I swear!!!! Why are they focusing on irrelevant characters during their dance sequence? Also If Bani hates Veer so much why did she agree to dance with him? Did find out anything as she hoped? No she didn’t, then at least they should have allowed to us to watch the dance sequence in peace.

Agree with u..becz of that sudden focus on naina nagin i was like whats happening 

Y cant u focus on vani dance😖

I

Originally posted by Rein123

I swear!!!! Why are they focusing on irrelevant characters during their dance sequence? Also If Bani hates Veer so much why did she agree to dance with him? Did find out anything as she hoped? No she didn’t, then at least they should have allowed to us to watch the dance sequence in peace.

@BOLD I agree !! 😡

Rein the cringeworthy for me was when Bani shifted her focus at camera and started speaking dialogues. I was like WHAT THE HELL !! 😲🤣🤣

Originally posted by vardhinirosid

Agree with u..becz of that sudden focus on naina nagin i was like whats happening 

Y cant u focus on vani dance😖

I

Wanna say something on that scene when Bani literally started talking to us !!! OMG i cringed !! 🤣

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neonholic

Wanna say something on that scene when Bani literally started talking to us !!! OMG i cringed !! 🤣

They need to get a better director and editing team

Originally posted by Rein123

They need to get a better director and editing team

I second you ! The best option is Jinn show's director !! Atleast we will great directions.

Seriously I was also irritated when inbetween vanis dance they showed Naagin naina..

don't you guys know we have the best direction ever

20200830_061645.gif

this is proof🤣what great direction is on board🤣🤣

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago