Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shaheen Bhatt Open Letter to Alia Bhatt

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

"I’ve watched as you’ve weathered incomparable loss", Shaheen Bhatt To Alia Bhatt in a Special Letter

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ive-watched-as-youve-weathered-incomparable-loss-shaheen-bhatt-to-alia-bhatt-in-a-special-letter_168584

Taking all this into account and so much more, sister Shaheen Bhatt went on to pen a letter to her sister praising all her feats and especially mentioning how she has managed to stay emotionally stout among many other things. Having turned a photographer for Alia for the Elle cover, here's what sister Bhatt wrote.

August 30, 2020 6:40 AM

Kunal KothariView Profile

Courtesy : DNA India

In recent times, actor Alia Bhatt has been one of those who has been pounded with immense negativity, trolls and even hatred surrounding the on-going nepotism debate. The actor's latest release Sadak 2 has now officially become the lowest-rated film on IMDb. You can check our review of the film by clicking here.

It has indeed been quite a roller-coaster for the actor including being by her partner, Ranbr Kapoor's side when Rishi Kapoor passed away back in May.

Taking all this into account and so much more, sister Shaheen Bhatt went on to pen a letter to her sister praising all her feats and especially mentioning how she has managed to stay emotionally stout among many other things. Having turned a photographer for Alia for the Elle cover, here's what sister Bhatt wrote.

“Dear Alia, I’ll admit, I imagined writing you a letter like this would be easy – a cop-out almost. But, when I actually came to doing it, I was chock-full of questions rather than rousing thoughts to fill a page.” She continued, “You’ve already shown the world exactly who you are. There is no introduction for the readers about who the ‘real’ Alia is because the way I see it, there is no secret Alia, no version of you that’s cloaked in disguise.”

She mentioned about treasuring these moments that they have spent during this lockdown, “Through this pandemic, and the last few months in lockdown the bright spot in an otherwise bleak time has been the time we’ve spent together. It has been through this time that I’ve watched the sparks of understanding blossom into a full-blown self-realisation. And there is something truly astonishing in that – being a silent observer to the poetry in motion that is someone’s emotional evolution,” she wrote.

Talking about how she dealt with it, sister Bhatt wrote, “In these past few months, I have witnessed you display the sort of resilience and emotional stoutness that I could only have dreamed of for you. I’ve watched as you’ve weathered incomparable loss and become acquainted with the unfamiliar texture of grief. As you’ve shed old roles and adopted new ones. As you’ve sifted with remarkable gentleness through external onslaught for fragments of insight and gratitude.”

She concluded how Alia has indeed evolved as a person after these difficult times and wrote, “The highs and lows of the past few months have in no way reduced you, on the contrary, I have watched in astonishment as it has only enlarged your spirit, cementing your commitment to being truthful to who you are

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How Alia emerges from all this will define her and her career.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Apne mooh miyan mitthoo.

Yeh behen ke liye hai ya hamare liye? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Emerges from what? Why are we behaving as if this girl has gone thru trauma? She’s just been shown her true place that’s all 

If we want to feel sorry for people it should be for those who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic, and those people who are literally committing suicide because they don’t have money!! In all this suffering in the world these selfish nepo kids want us to to feel sorry for them? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Emerges from what? Why are we behaving as if this girl has gone thru trauma? She’s just been shown her true place that’s all 

If we want to feel sorry for people it should be for those who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic, and those people who are literally committing suicide because they don’t have money!! In all this suffering in the world these selfish nepo kids want us to to feel sorry for them? 

Badi jaldi yaad aaya....and here I thought that the most important task was to ban nepo kids and promote outsiders...😆

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Yeh behen ke liye hai ya hamare liye? 

Exactly! 

Lamer than Adi Chopra's dream conversation with Yash Chopra. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They should have restrained from all this at this time. First Alia putting Cute pic of her childhood n pretentiousness  of not being affecting at all and now after Sadak 2 low ratings , What is need to do all this. Public anger is on High. Alia intentionally/ unintentionally mocked Sushant along with Karan quite a few times. Then her father Mahesh Bhatt's involvement in case is nail in coffin. And Bollywood's silence on demanding Justice. If posting random pic when Public is still mourning was not enough, they are back at rilling people by writing these open letter.

Just Stay low , Don't seek attention by being pretentious of not being effected ,when attention is needed somewhere else for Justice  or Be ready for Public's wrath.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

True......this is tough time for her ....also because she is young....but hopefully she will come out stronger and if she survives this...people will always remember her dignified silence in all of this....how she didn't resort to be low like some other actress did...👍🏼

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Unrelated , Sorry but this is so funny smiley36

https://twitter.com/RealArnab7/status/1300074436893143042