Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anyday Tapsee. Already seen two of her movies in theatres. Kangana ka main toh tv pe bhi na dekhu. 

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

None of them. And especially Tapssee, never ever. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tapsee can be hot if she wants 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

These days on hotstar/netflix/amazon anything.....in theaters...no way Taapsee Pannu's but if Kangna's movie is good....definitely her.....still fan of Kangna the actor...watched Manikarnika in theater.....feel sorry for her loss as an actress....🤔

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Tapsee is a mediocre actress, nothing great. Kangala is better, any day. But, I’ll watch either of them only if the movie is good. If the movie is bad, cannot watch it even if it has great acting.

But, I choose to watch   Kangana’s offscreen interviews . They are so entertaining than any of her movies.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Kangana as an actress is good. As a director is bad. As she start taking over the films once she starts acting in, it is difficult to watch her movie. 

But I liked her in Queen. Panga trailer looked great. I have not watched the movie.

But I can't follow her dialogue delivery.

Even Tapsee sucks in dialogue delivery. It is very bland. (In Rhea's interview, I was remembering Tapsee's voice with no variation). 

But expressionwise, I like Kangana (specially when she has to portray vulnerability). Main problem to accept her is her offscreen personality. IF she is away from media, IF she does not interfere with directors, I would prefer Kangana's movie. But how can that happen? ðŸ¤ª

Edited by flipfl0p - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Both. They are talented. I would rather not watch ananya, janhvi, sara, deepika, sonam etc who try too hard and can’t act properly. Why would i choose between kangana and taapsee who are hardworking and good actors.